PDA

View Full Version : wound we able to buy things from the mall and what realms will they be and how manych

MonsterMusume31
December 6th, 2013, 09:19 AM
in the beta will we be able to buy things from the item mall in the beta I this want to know if we can or not and what realms and chs is there in the game if anyone knows pls let me know

Aryen2
December 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM
I would expect they will give free credits to your accounts to help test the item mall.

After all, characters get deleted at the end of the closed beta, so if they want the item shop and its features tested too it would be great.

MonsterMusume31
December 6th, 2013, 09:36 AM
I hop they do if they do then I wound be rely happy

Zain0x
December 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM
CBT item mall will be closed, especially since everything will be wiped. OBT you'll probably see it open though I highly doubt free credits will be given. They need to make a profit and free credits would be killing that. Some people will be more than willing to buy items from the item mall during OBT.

How many channels there will be won't really be known till it opens. I would hope at least 2 channels will be available to reduce server lag, but you never know.

MonsterMusume31
December 6th, 2013, 08:48 PM
how long will the beta stay opening till when the real game start

RoseMelody
December 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM
The closed beta will run until December 30. There is no set date for open beta yet.

Zain0x
December 6th, 2013, 09:47 PM
OBT will be up all the way through till actual game release. How long till OBT starts after CBT? I'm not sure.
But if you meant the Item Mall itself? They may open it straight away when OBT starts for people to buy items, but I have seen in some cases where they open it half way through to make sure the games is less buggy when they start.

Liason
December 10th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Do you know for sure CBT mall will be closed? Like. have the devs Moderators or GM's said anything on it?

Ordain
December 11th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I would think that the mall won't be open in CBT if they are doing a wipe. It wouldn't make sense for people to spend real money in the mall, only to lose it all at the end of CBT.

However, I have seen some games give us free currency to spend in the mall for the CB in order to test the mall system as well. We'll just have to wait and see what they do here for LH.

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 11:40 AM
CBT item mall will be closed, especially since everything will be wiped. OBT you'll probably see it open though I highly doubt free credits will be given. They need to make a profit and free credits would be killing that. Some people will be more than willing to buy items from the item mall during OBT.

How many channels there will be won't really be known till it opens. I would hope at least 2 channels will be available to reduce server lag, but you never know.

Zain when I close beta tested Grand Fantasia they had there item mall Open and Aeria gave Free Credits that existed only in the game and trust me it worked for getting players to stay in game and test everything.

And since they wiped the server after they didn't lose a single piece of profit.

Personally I hope they do the same thing so they can test if it works or not and that all the item mall items will work properly with the general players.

KaitoKageya
December 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Aeria is getting flamed right now over the item shop promotionals they ran for items last month after this announcement: Dynasty Warrior Online Service status | Dynasty Warriors Online (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2127103)

Unrelated to this game, just found it a bit funny since it was just posted yesterday. Already 28 pages of complaints. DWO like the console versions was pretty fun, though game engines like Unreal 3 or other action based open world ones killed it. The only thing it has going for it is the awesome weapon system.

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Aeria is getting flamed right now over the item shop promotionals they ran for items last month after this announcement: Dynasty Warrior Online Service status | Dynasty Warriors Online (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2127103)

Unrelated to this game, just found it a bit funny since it was just posted yesterday. Already 28 pages of complaints. DWO like the console versions was pretty fun, though game engines like Unreal 3 or other action based open world ones killed it. The only thing it has going for it is the awesome weapon system.

Aeria games for the past few years has been bad, but they used to be a wonderful game company. Them being horrible is why I don't give them money anymore from my allowance

PhaedreFae
December 11th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I would think that the mall won't be open in CBT if they are doing a wipe. It wouldn't make sense for people to spend real money in the mall, only to lose it all at the end of CBT.

However, I have seen some games give us free currency to spend in the mall for the CB in order to test the mall system as well. We'll just have to wait and see what they do here for LH.

If they did it'd be great.
Since it will be wiped anyway, they're not really out anything.And it might 'tease' players who are on the fence about spendngmoney into actually doing so when it opens up.
And like KonekoLynn said, it would entice some to stay and play the closed beta longer and more in depth, testing everything out.

KatharineLH
December 11th, 2013, 10:51 PM
They did the same thing when CBT happened with beanfun. So although Suba is a different company it's likely that they will do the same - it's a good way for testing if the Item Mall works as well as "wetting the appetite" of players for buying stuff during Open Beta.

Ordain
December 11th, 2013, 10:52 PM
If they did it'd be great.
Since it will be wiped anyway, they're not really out anything.And it might 'tease' players who are on the fence about spendngmoney into actually doing so when it opens up.

That's it exactly! I hope that's what they do.

KiahInoue
December 11th, 2013, 11:08 PM
I like this IM test *u* -must match fashion stuffs together-
if ever they do,i would be veeery happy and im sure not just me lols
btw how much free creds did US beanfun provide during CBT?
I have no idea because i did not beta test US beanfun before.

PhaedreFae
December 11th, 2013, 11:37 PM
I would totes use it for deciding what fashion items to buy when it opens. xD

Anjayurisukidesu
December 12th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Aeria games for the past few years has been bad, but they used to be a wonderful game company. Them being horrible is why I don't give them money anymore from my allowance

Companys that dont give a damn about their players: Aeria, Gpotato, NexonNA, OGplanet(70%bad30%good), Perfect World Entertainment, NexonNA, Gameforge, EA(online and offline), NexonNA, Joymax and Gamigo. Did i mention how bad Nexon is?

PhaedreFae
December 12th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Companys that dont give a damn about their players: Aeria, Gpotato, NexonNA, OGplanet(70%bad30%good), Perfect World Entertainment, NexonNA, Gameforge, EA(online and offline), NexonNA, Joymax and Gamigo. Did i mention how bad Nexon is?

Are there any good companies that are f2p?

Faedt
December 12th, 2013, 12:42 AM

Maybe... By the way, here's me!

http://i.imgur.com/oDsxz2n.png

Anyway, LH has a much better community.

KonekoLynn
December 12th, 2013, 01:03 AM
I like this IM test *u* -must match fashion stuffs together-
if ever they do,i would be veeery happy and im sure not just me lols
btw how much free creds did US beanfun provide during CBT?
I have no idea because i did not beta test US beanfun before.

Lols don't forget making custom dances for CB fun. >u<

Anjayurisukidesu
December 12th, 2013, 01:04 AM

I would say that you should stick with SubaGames honestly. Sure, their games are not the newest, but you wont find a better community anywhere else. Its like everyone that is polite wandered off in here. I for instance will stay here and support LH so it wont fail again haha

Oxycore
December 12th, 2013, 01:13 AM

QQ isn't that bad. They're doing a pretty good job of running the chinese port of B&S.

I'm also a fan of Koramgame.

Ixil006
December 12th, 2013, 01:51 AM
we should get free credits on beta >W< to try out the sets, how much though, I don't know am sure there be limits to person what can do.

Anjayurisukidesu
December 12th, 2013, 02:25 AM
I think we can try out the Itemshop in the beta if its ready. Theres nothing to loose for SubaGames since everything gets wiped. People can check out stuff, look out for bugs/errors and make a list what to buy once the OB hits off

Zain0x
December 12th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Zain when I close beta tested Grand Fantasia they had there item mall Open and Aeria gave Free Credits that existed only in the game and trust me it worked for getting players to stay in game and test everything.

And since they wiped the server after they didn't lose a single piece of profit.

Personally I hope they do the same thing so they can test if it works or not and that all the item mall items will work properly with the general players.

Ahh, ok. I haven't played a CBT before, but I know people who have. They hadn't heard of an open Item Mall during CBT before so I was going by what they said.

KaitoKageya
December 12th, 2013, 05:39 AM
A lot of the item mall items aren't translated in the CBT English file yet, even if they did put one up it would most likely not have all the items.