PDA

View Full Version : Which Zodiac best fits Comet Marksman?

Zerodisgrace
December 6th, 2013, 07:57 PM
"Which Zodiac best fits Comet Marksman?"

Not too sure myself.

RoseMelody
December 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM
There is no "best zodiac" for any class. It's all about preference. I'll be putting up a guide in the near future. :)

KiahInoue
December 6th, 2013, 09:52 PM

Not too sure myself.

I recommend
aries (Attacker + high regen in combat)
virgo (High critical rate)
scorpio (High critical damage)
or
sagitarrius c: (Increased attack speed)

SceleratusKoru
December 6th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Is there an actual data showing the effects of each zodiac?

Thought this isn't the place, but is there also information about the max cap of each stat?
Like you get Virgo and that gives you some critical rate, and then your items also do that, but it's such a waste because you have 90% but the cap is 70%. Something like that.

KaitoKageya
December 6th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Everyone hates Virgo you should pick anything on the ^ list but that!

Too many people stealin' mah sign.

Lileean
December 6th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I recommend
aries (Attacker + high regen in combat)
virgo (High critical rate)
scorpio (High critical damage)
or
sagitarrius c: (Increased attack speed)
Last edited by KiahInoue; Today at 09:54 PM.

You messed up there, Scorpio has the highest critical chance in game while Capricorn has the highest critical damage, the best zodiacs 'cause of the passive they give for a CM are Capricorn , Scorpio or Sagittarius.

SceleratusKoru
December 6th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Everyone hates Virgo you should pick anything on the ^ list but that!

Too many people stealin' mah sign.

Isn't there a zodiac chat?
So it's good if there are more of the same sign.
It isn't stealing, it's sharing with your compadres.

Though i wasn't going to pick Virgo, but it's the one that explains my point better.

KaitoKageya
December 6th, 2013, 10:18 PM
But...But... mah sign... MAH SIGN.

<.< I'm just a solo after all. v.v

Given that there's only 12 signs and a whole lot of players, I'd imagine there will be lots of sharing, though it seems like Virgo and Aries are going to get a lot of picks for the DPS classes.

Somehow it feels odd to have a system of benefits and stuff relating to horoscopes if people will often try to pick the same ones unrelated to their actual for class benefits...I get it, but I don't get it... o.O

SceleratusKoru
December 6th, 2013, 10:23 PM
I'm lucky the sign i want is the sign i need.

Thought i don't know the benefits of each zodiac, and isn't there a whole set of skills for each zodiac, i don't know about them either.

HALLEA
December 6th, 2013, 10:33 PM
well if you need some more very basic zodiac guidelines this wiki is pretty decent at giving a basic understanding of what each is best for..

Zodiac System - Lucent Heart Wiki (http://luheart.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac_System)

KiahInoue
December 7th, 2013, 06:22 AM
You messed up there, Scorpio has the highest critical chance in game while Capricorn has the highest critical damage, the best zodiacs 'cause of the passive they give for a CM are Capricorn , Scorpio or Sagittarius.

i was not labeling them as "highest"

on a side note:
although capricorn is as you say "highest crit dmg" i it is slow in regeneration and we know that a marksman is ranged so it would be an advantage if the player opted on to ones which regenerates faster.

Shud011
December 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM
so how bout Nova sentinel what zodiac fits them..

Oxycore
December 9th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Depends on what kind of nova sentinel you would like to play.

I briefly touched on how the zodiac sign affects your gameplay here: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55919&page=5&p=621216#post621216

Shud011
December 10th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Depends on what kind of nova sentinel you would like to play.

I briefly touched on how the zodiac sign affects your gameplay here: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55919&page=5&p=621216#post621216

thx alot men.. so my choices are these zodiacs aries scorpio and sagittarious.. maybe ill just try these 3 when Lh opens..

LaethPkingj7025
April 25th, 2014, 04:54 AM

Not too sure myself.

hi guys whats up i need to help pls tell me who is best solar or comet and why