PDA

View Full Version : [Guild] Ragnarok (Inactive)

MittensLH
December 8th, 2013, 11:38 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/4ka0w9.jpg

Goddesses Theia and Cadena welcome you to the world of Lucent Heart! And what better way to spend your days in Acadia than with a group of friends? Ragnarok is an international gaming community that is making a comeback with the games re-launch! Being one of the first 3 guilds made in the original English launch, this community consists of a strong group of members with great knowledge about the gameplay system and a will to help players on their journey while having a blast! :3

Master

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ym93qp.jpg
"Honey... my pants are on fire! 8D"
-Koutetsu

Hello everyone, I'm Koutetsu, the current master of Ragnarok, though Mitkuni is as much as master as I am right now (or more xD). I hope you have a great time, and don't hesitate to ask (Mit) for help (jk, maybe). :D

Vice Master

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lo4y11.jpg
"Nyuh! Dont worry, I wont bite... much"
-Mitkuni

Hullo guys! Mittens here o7 I'm currently the Vice Master (VICE<--- Not Master like Kou suggests QQ) of this wonderful guild :D If you have any doubts about the game or the guild you can always message me here or in-game ^^ Enjoy your stay!

Chief Of Staff More Coming Soon

http://i39.tinypic.com/v6qa80.jpg
"No enemy is a match for me!"
-Haseo/Tsukasa

Hello, minna! Haseo reporting for duty! Thank you for joining Ragnarok. I hope you have fun.. as long as you don't touch my cookies =_=

Guild Rules

1. There are no rules!!! (LOL jk.) RESPECT. Always be courteous and kind to all our guildies and also to all other players.
2. Be nice and ACTIVE! Rudies and inactives will get kicked!
3. If you have any problems with any guild member, kindly contact us any chief. We value unity here, and we respect everyone's opinions.
4. Inform any Chief that is online if you will be gone for a few days. So that we will not mark you as inactive. also, Inform any Chief if you're about to leave the guild. State your reasons as well, so we will know how to convince you to stay. ;D XD
5. If you need any help, or have questions, feel free to ask the guild. We are a very helpful bunch of fools.
6. Do not Kill Steal (KS) from your fellow guildie and other players! If you're doing the same quest, then party up. Its more fun to do quests in a group (really?! XD).
7. You can speak any language in guild, as long as no one minds it. Try to always speak English though, since most members are English speakers.
8. NO WRITING IN FULL CAPS! only do that when its suuuuuuuuuper urgent ^^v. No spamming in guild chat as well. and NO TROLLING !!
9. Guild Warehouse! The warehouse is not a trash bin that you can just throw worthless items there. Also do not use it as a personal warehouse (LOL). Try to donate some craft recipes that you dont want so you can help others to grow their profession. We clean the warehouse every saturday (sells all in NPC) and the profit will be placed in the warehouse as well.
10. Knowledge Master (KM)!! This is the most important of all the rules! Its a very, VERY, VEEERRYYYY SERIOUS BUSINESS! No spamming! Only share answers in the guild, switch to guild chat when KM is on. If using Raidcall, when you hear a KM answer, share it into guild chat so people who don't use the voice service can still get the answers.

Guild FB and Raidcall ID

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252314938136269/

RC Download link:
http://www.raidcall.com/v7/download-raidcall.html

ID:4684916

http://i44.tinypic.com/349cdi0.jpg

Have fun!! And remember our motto...

Once a Ragna, ALWAYS A RAGNA! And death to America!... I mean, YAY CANDY!

QueenPooksie
December 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM
One of the first guilds to be made yush, i remember this very well. xD
I also remember the first guild that was made -wink, wink-

MittensLH
December 8th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I remember as well =3= *pokepoke* XD

Cariii
December 8th, 2013, 12:21 PM
\o/ *pokes everyone*

Yukikonyan
December 8th, 2013, 07:26 PM
o___o those rules look familiar.

MittensLH
December 8th, 2013, 10:11 PM
o___o those rules look familiar.

Maaaaybe~ /o/

Yukikonyan
December 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Maaaaybe~ /o/
where did you find it lol x3

FayZeWizard
December 9th, 2013, 04:06 PM
iiiiiiiiiiits alife..... oh haai there

MaxisIson
December 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Welcome back Ragnarok!

Kazu2093
December 12th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Pretty... good?

XD

CodeWarningYou
December 17th, 2013, 03:41 AM
There are lots of FUN in Ragna! Look...FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!

FUN!
FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN!
FUN!FUN! Ragnarok Forever! Merry Christmas~ \o/

NoMoreNicks
December 31st, 2013, 03:10 AM
where did you find it lol x3

Prolly from the docs :P and wazzaaaaa ragnaaaaa!!

Cereals
August 12th, 2014, 06:02 PM
*bumps*

RAGNAROK FOREVER <3

We're still alive and recruiting~ This thread will be revamped soon by our beloved master Mizukuru.

If you're ingame and would like to inquire about the guild, you can pm either one of the following people:
~Mizukiru
~BloodOath
~demonfreya
~Gumball

Join us and we'll give you the world~

It's a song btw xD We can't give you the world but we can surely help you out c:
We're a helpful bunch of selfless lazies.

MrAddison
August 12th, 2014, 08:01 PM
*Walks in shyly*

H-Hi there o.o
My name is Addison.
I've recently took huge interest in joining Lucent Heart again.
I've really just wanted to join this game to make new friends :3 BUT, I love this game too ^-^ Graphics, Couple System, there's so many nice things about Lucent Heart that keeps me going <3
I was hoping to find a friendly guild and Ragnarok caught my eyes first. And now, I'm interested in joining :3
I really really reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally do believe in Ragnarok to be the most perfect family EVER to be in and make new friends and be happy with everyone :3
I promise I would stay active and play as much as I can in Lucent Heart ^-^ I'm not interested in any other game <3

I can give YOU the world :3
Haha, no no. I can't do that either x3
I can give you my friendly, loving, caring, awesome personality self though! :3

Okay, I'm going to make a character and do some things online :3

Cereals
August 12th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Aww a new ADDItion to our family~. And we'd love to have you. You sound fun <3.
When you make your character you can pm either: Mizukiru, demonfreya, Gumball, BloodOath or AngelWolf. We're all currently online /o/

SimonjNyba1I16X
August 16th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Hello sorry about the weird name havent figured out yet how to change it but i just started to play lucent heart, saw an ad for it while watching anime, started it a couple of days ago enjoying it so far but feels a bit boring being alone so i thought i would look for a guild, though had trouble at first since there wasn't a search function for that. Well i was hoping to apply or join ragnarok and i considered to pm the names you listed but i assumed that would mean adding them to your friends list and im not sure how that works. Im on a good amount but like i said i would like to join a guild to learn more about the game and hopefully make some friends on game. Name is Simon in RL in the game my characters name is Tarshiar, i hope im able to join you.

Cereals
August 16th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Hai Simon~ You don't have to add us to your friend's list to whisper us. Also, you can always zone for "A chief of staff from Ragnarok" and we'll add you. We can try to PM you when we're online too. We have people around your level so you don't have to worry about being alone *-*

SimonjNyba1I16X
August 16th, 2014, 10:28 PM
ok ill try to to ask for one in the zone but i check around 9:30 central time.

SimonjNyba1I16X
August 16th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Like is there a specific time that most of the members are on or something?

Gabederaiou
December 26th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Hello, I'd like to join Ragnarok if that's okay. I'm going to be a returning player, but I'm starting from scratch with a new character. Hope you don't mind!

Gabederaiou
December 26th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Hello, I'd like to join Ragnarok if that's okay. I'm going to be a returning player, but I'm starting from scratch with a new character. Hope you don't mind!

Actually, I'm not reseting my character. He's a lv 15 Wizard named Rowigrath.