PDA

View Full Version : Good day people!

TheBabaBubbles
December 8th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I'm really looking forward for this game to come out >.<
Really hoping to have fun with everyone and make new friends!
:P

Zain0x
December 8th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forums!! *throws welcoming confetti*
Only 3 days left! Excited? x3

If you would like a friend or need help around the forum, feel free to message me. ;3

TheBabaBubbles
December 8th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Hey thanks dude! >.<
Do you already know what role you will be playing?

Zain0x
December 8th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Hey thanks dude! >.<
Do you already know what role you will be playing?

I'll be playing a Virgo - Solar Guardian, same as I was playing last time. Seeming kinda generic at the moment, but I never hit max level last time and I'm determined to this time. x3

Yourself?

TheBabaBubbles
December 8th, 2013, 10:46 PM
I will be play Scorpin with Solar Guardian too >.< when I first played I was a galaxy sage but I figured I couldn't solo and kill much (cause I suck with being a mage) so now I'll be a fighter in this gameplay. :P

Ordain
December 8th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Hey guys! I can't believe this game is coming back out. When I saw, I just had to register and come back for old times sake. I don't know anyone from LH anymore though, so I'm hoping to make some new friends this time around. Can't wait to see you all in-game!

DreamLH
December 8th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the community Bubbles :)

I'll be playing a Virgo - Solar Guardian, same as I was playing last time. Seeming kinda generic at the moment, but I never hit max level last time and I'm determined to this time. x3

I thought I was unique until now xD ZAIN YOU RUINED ME. But yeah we should give each other tips if we find any good ways to play SG Virgo, like stat wise and tree builds. (Though it'd probably be obvious)

Zain0x
December 9th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Hey guys! I can't believe this game is coming back out. When I saw, I just had to register and come back for old times sake. I don't know anyone from LH anymore though, so I'm hoping to make some new friends this time around. Can't wait to see you all in-game!

If you want a friend to start you off, feel free in adding me. ;3
I don't bite... To hard. xD

I thought I was unique until now xD ZAIN YOU RUINED ME. But yeah we should give each other tips if we find any good ways to play SG Virgo, like stat wise and tree builds. (Though it'd probably be obvious)

Haha, my bad. xD
Yeah that would be cool. Honestly I have completely forgot what items/skills/build I had before. My memory is terrible, I also went through my screens which gave no hint to it. So for all I know it will be a whole new build for me! :D
I do remember though I was trying to go crit crazy last time, I'll try again this time too.
It will still be cool to talk about it and give each other advice as we go though. May help better our builds. x3

Ordain
December 9th, 2013, 12:05 AM
If you want a friend to start you off, feel free in adding me. ;3
I don't bite... To hard. xD

Haha thanks, Zain. I'll take you up on that.

Alexdaemon
December 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
It's so cool to see people coming back to this game :).*throws sugar frosted haggises* Yes. I am that excited that i busted out the haggises :D. Peace

Xoultan
December 9th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Woah, haggises, you have no idea how much I love ....? What the heck is haggises??? :confused:

Parisrose
December 10th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Hello and welcome =D

Alexdaemon
December 11th, 2013, 08:03 AM
For those who wondered about haggis :D
http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/haggis_recipetortle_eatings_high_resolution_deskto p_1780x1256_wallpaper-239164.jpg

MiloMont
December 11th, 2013, 05:39 PM
wow guess you have all played this before from what i read well i'm affraid i;ll be a total noob to this haha, but looking forward to joining you all none the less see you all ingame : )

KatharineLH
December 11th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Hi and welcome did you know bubbles is considered to be the happiest word in the English language? I think this video proves it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnagemulucw

TheBabaBubbles
December 12th, 2013, 01:32 AM
aw shucks man, we are all noobs together!
woot!
XP