PDA

View Full Version : Can Metal armor and physical absorption work toguether at lvl 10?

LegitHandsJoe
December 10th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Atm Im mech lvl 111 I was wondering if i can use both skill At level 10 instead of maximize thus there is not much difference cuz i can still having nice damage while I hit someone.....I already try at PA lvl 1 and it cannot work at the same time with metal armor lvl 10....
:confused:

SunnyZ
December 10th, 2013, 05:14 AM
You can use all 3 skills together.

Just use Metal armor (using this skill will also include the added abs from Phys Abs, you do not need to activate PA then MA)
And then use Maxi, as you can now use both MA and maxi at the same time, so you get good tank AND power skills.

LegitHandsJoe
December 10th, 2013, 10:31 AM
But all of them need to be lvl 10 right in order to use toguether ? right ? becouse I got Metal armor lvl 10 and Maximize lvl 10 But It seems that I cannot pvp tih pikes without not using shield Woendering if PA and MA at lvl 10 Can run toguether to get more abs !!

You can use all 3 skills together.

Just use Metal armor (using this skill will also include the added abs from Phys Abs, you do not need to activate PA then MA)
And then use Maxi, as you can now use both MA and maxi at the same time, so you get good tank AND power skills.

SunnyZ
December 10th, 2013, 11:26 AM
PA and MA do work together no matter what level they are set at.
The higher PA is, the more abs you will get when MA is activated.

You only have to enable MA though, you do not have to do enable PA then MA.

LegitHandsJoe
December 10th, 2013, 11:55 AM
You sure ? becouse Right now I did Metal armor lvl 10 and try to use PA lvl 1 and both cannot run toguether the only able to do that are Metal Armor and Maximize like I mentioned in my last post !" Do yuo have a Video or Img To show me that IF is not to much asking for it ! ^^

PA and MA do work together no matter what level they are set at.
The higher PA is, the more abs you will get when MA is activated.

You only have to enable MA though, you do not have to do enable PA then MA.

SunnyZ
December 10th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Nah you don't understand.

You just need to use MA. PA is added to it.
Try it. use MA, note down your abs.

Increase pa by 1 level, then use ma, you wil notice your abs has gone up, according to the PA level.
You cant use them at the same time, but MA does grab the abs buff from PA when you use MA.

PandaRed
December 10th, 2013, 08:44 PM
LOL...Level 111 and u still don't know this...how did u survive so long with PA lvl 1...

Add your PA to lvl 10
MA can add slowly

When u activate MA, MA will take 120% of PA.
Here is the maths:
PA lvl 10 absorb boost range 7-13
When MA activated the absorb boost range will be 8.4-15.6