PDA

View Full Version : What where your favourite things to do in old LH?

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 08:49 AM
My favourite things to do in old LH was dancing and crafting I liked them both equally as much. ^-^ But dance events where the best esp Dance with Vanille.

Zain0x
December 11th, 2013, 08:58 AM
I loved just chilling, talking and dancing with my friends. I also loved the events they held, my favourite was hide-n-seek with the mods, I pretty much stopped what I was doing to do that event everytime. x3

Lileean
December 11th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Mines were:
- dancing, spent like.. 4-5 hours a day just dancing and talking with people.
- Leveling up.. I really enjoyed the quests and watching my sign glow in front of my character ~ .
- almost all kind of GM events.
- killing - getting killed by people in weddings.
- and last but not less importantly... the all vs 1 style in guild vs guild... v

"He/she's alone?.. yes?!?! KILL IT!!!!!!!!!" C:

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 09:01 AM
I loved just chilling, talking and dancing with my friends. I also loved the events they held, my favourite was hide-n-seek with the mods, I pretty much stopped what I was doing to do that event everytime. x3

Rofl I only ever found a GM first twice.

Mines were:
- dancing, spent like.. 4-5 hours a day just dancing and talking with people.
- Leveling up.. I really enjoyed the quests and watching my sign glow in front of my character ~ .
- almost all kind of GM events.
- killing - getting killed by people in weddings.
- and last but not less importantly... the all vs 1 style in guild vs guild... v

"He/she's alone?.. yes?!?! KILL IT!!!!!!!!!" C:

Omg lols I love your list and ur end comment is best description of that ever.

ZamerKMH
December 11th, 2013, 09:05 AM
My favorite part was trying to see how far the lowest level I could get to before dying. Think my record was the entrance to the Orcs portal at level 41, which was a level 75 area and you had to cross a hill that was loaded with Aggro mobs. To be honest though I did use a respawn point in the middle of the bridge to successfully cross but I still like to count it since the mobs are everywhere once you past it.

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM
My favorite part was trying to see how far the lowest level I could get to before dying. Think my record was the entrance to the Orcs portal at level 41, which was a level 75 area and you had to cross a hill that was loaded with Aggro mobs. To be honest though I did use a respawn point in the middle of the bridge to successfully cross but I still like to count it since the mobs are everywhere once you past it.

Lols you're crazy and silly. >u<

Zain0x
December 11th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Rofl I only ever found a GM first twice.

I ended up getting good enough that I nearly found one every time I played. :P
Not sure if that's a good thing or just sad. xD

KiahInoue
December 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM
lol TBH i liked doing ..

Knowledge Master (cuz i gain exp and gold from it. its also fun when we are in a DG and stop midway just to answer KM. well back in old Outerheaven)
Dailies (preferably with team cuz we talk a lot while on it muahaha)
most of all
Partaying with IG friends <3 everywhere and looking for "victims" muahah

ZamerKMH
December 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Lols you're crazy and silly. >u<

well tbf Dawn Prophets had so much sustain which was the only reason I was enjoying it so much, took me forever to learn the range for the mobs in the level 50~60(map that was pure fire and had the PVP coliseum(?) in it), since that area where the lions are at is incredibly unforgiving if you make one small step. Wasn't till then though that I learned that my durability was getting shot at(lions were ranged mobs so I would get 2HKO), so I took my armor off and the fun of doing it improved dramatically.

Edit: Here is a pic when I first started doing it, didn't get to far at the start(dumb lions)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/ZeroKingX/0528-102022.png

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 09:21 AM
well tbf Dawn Prophets had so much sustain which was the only reason I was enjoying it so much, took me forever to learn the range for the mobs in the level 50~60(map that was pure fire and had the PVP coliseum(?) in it), since that area where the lions are at is incredibly unforgiving if you make one small step. Wasn't till then though that I learned that my durability was getting shot at(lions were ranged mobs so I would get 2HKO), so I took my armor off and the fun of doing it improved dramatically.
Ur super crazy >u< lols I has to trys that. >u< But I going to be a SC.

Ordain
December 11th, 2013, 04:08 PM
It's been so long, and while I remember questing and leveling up my character, it was usually solo and not very exciting. However, when I think of LH I don't think of leveling, I think of the dance parties and quizzes, chilling in town and conversing with other players and GMs. That was where the fun was always at!

This time, though, I would really like to make more friends and enjoy the questing and leveling part of the game as much as the dancing and socializing.

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 04:51 PM
i liked:
doing couple emotes with Ixil
exploring the maps with Ixil
being random in guild chat
crafting
going on boss hunts
going on instance runs (over and over and over and over again xD)
collecting perms *w*

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM
What the Ixil liked
I liked Yume creature xD
I like Tent with Yume creature again XD
I liked our marriage :p
I liked to murder boss mic when I saw him
I liked Essence hunting, ( spent most of my days there )
and last was the final quest for cert hunting, and I went through all the way \o/ (btw quest number 6 is the best for cert hunt )

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 05:02 PM
What the Ixil liked
I liked Yume creature xD
I like Tent with Yume creature again XD
I liked our marriage :p
I liked to murder boss mic when I saw him
I liked Essence hunting, ( spent most of my days there )
and last was the final quest for cert hunting, and I went through all the way \o/ (btw quest number 6 is the best for cert hunt )
I like

Thanks for reminding me babe,
I loved whacking Ixil. Specially when he does something naughty >w>
Altho sometimes I whack him for no reason at all :p

Ordain
December 11th, 2013, 05:05 PM

Getting kinky in here. lol

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 05:15 PM
*whacks Ixil* see what you made em think ;A;

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 05:16 PM
*whacks Ixil* see what you made em think ;A;

what I didn't do anything owo

So ....than how about some tenting baby ? :X

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 05:25 PM
what I didn't do anything owo

So ....than how about some tenting baby ? :X
*WHACKS you >_>*

Uenoshiro
December 11th, 2013, 10:25 PM
maigod the dungeons/instance are the best thing. the boss was so op like even we got like 6 people we would die like ten times so hillarious.
so my fav thing is when we enter dungeon, we first dance lol and go kill the monster after that haha

aah natsukashii i missed those moments XD

KiahInoue
December 11th, 2013, 11:15 PM
i liked:
doing couple emotes with Ixil
exploring the maps with Ixil
being random in guild chat
crafting
going on boss hunts
going on instance runs (over and over and over and over again xD)
collecting perms *w*

i suck at crafting T^T
i just buy my armor from people who sell it,... so this time ~
id just probably buy your awesome handiworks.
you sell em right? :D

Skyress13
December 11th, 2013, 11:23 PM
I liked tenting with my sm on other people >w>

SpectreGeminiSaga
December 12th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Cuddle emote with my twin,
double mounts(=faster ravelling because we didnt have to wait for each otherXD)
our zodiac armors (that system remainds us our favourite anime Saint Seiya)
my DP skill Flame OrbsXD(on of our friend called it once: Many Little FireballsXDD)
hunting bosses
creating our own dances

and many others things but I cant remember them all now

KonekoLynn
December 12th, 2013, 01:06 AM
i suck at crafting T^T
i just buy my armor from people who sell it,... so this time ~
id just probably buy your awesome handiworks.
you sell em right? :D
But crafting is so much fun! >u< (Alchemist fun~)

TheBabaBubbles
December 12th, 2013, 01:35 AM
My favorite thing to do in this game was to go back to the place with the corn (I liked to call them the king corn) and avenge my death from them. Or just kill them for the funnies. I hated the corn the most in this game hahaha.
:P

RionMagnusRequiel
December 12th, 2013, 01:41 AM
I loved doing everything old LH, I loved Dancing, Chilling with SMs, Working on Crafting, Doing Dungeons, Daily Quests, Reading the Storyline as I did the quests, doing events!

I love it all and miss it all! So Psyched for the release in 16 Hours! <3

Oxycore
December 12th, 2013, 02:29 AM
My favorite thing to do in this game was to go back to the place with the corn (I liked to call them the king corn) and avenge my death from them. Or just kill them for the funnies. I hated the corn the most in this game hahaha.
:P

You must love witches then.

BluePineapple
December 12th, 2013, 03:33 AM
I liked using onslaught in GvG and owning everyone in my path. Like Tango.

Kimiie
December 12th, 2013, 03:41 AM
My favourite things to do in LH were:

- Making dances
- Dancing with friends *-*
- Couple emotes with friends LOLOL
- The hilarious guild chat xD
- Events

I mainly did dailies and quests on my own Q_Q but when I had friends with me it was fun ;D

Zain0x
December 12th, 2013, 05:11 AM

Nothing better than a good ol' man beating to relieve that stress! :3

EvaMcDowell
December 12th, 2013, 05:21 AM
For me it was training myself and my alts (I love testing out all jobs to be able to compare them so newer players can have good advice on which class suits them most), crafting (my favourite being Tailor and Smith, to improve my gear and that of others),KM, talking with friends, and attending some of the more fun GM events like Dancing with the GMs. I managed to go to a few of Vanille's events though they were always held like midnight-1am my time. My most favourite thing to do though was helping out people via either Zodiac (if they were of the same zodiac) or whisper, as I tended to hold back on the speakers due to the fact they could go very quickly otherwise. I'm hoping to meet with old friends and people I knew casually but came to like a lot, including some I've not seen in a long time (e.g. Domo-chan from the old Beanfun forums or a certain rabbit-ear-wearing short-haired blonde who loved making art).

KokoTenno
December 12th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I bet Eva doesn't remember me.

In any case - Tailoring, and messing around with other players with Hide and Seek. *_*/

AliceLH
December 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/ouqx3t.pngFarming the Mics for Hammerstone and Turbine armours/ Dance off with the Gm and Players & The Bloodbath after weddings!

RionMagnusRequiel
December 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
For me it was training myself and my alts (I love testing out all jobs to be able to compare them so newer players can have good advice on which class suits them most), crafting (my favourite being Tailor and Smith, to improve my gear and that of others),KM, talking with friends, and attending some of the more fun GM events like Dancing with the GMs. I managed to go to a few of Vanille's events though they were always held like midnight-1am my time. My most favourite thing to do though was helping out people via either Zodiac (if they were of the same zodiac) or whisper, as I tended to hold back on the speakers due to the fact they could go very quickly otherwise. I'm hoping to meet with old friends and people I knew casually but came to like a lot, including some I've not seen in a long time (e.g. Domo-chan from the old Beanfun forums or a certain rabbit-ear-wearing short-haired blonde who loved making art).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAA!~

Sup? Thanks for letting me know about Suba Games btw, I can't wait to play and hope to see you there.

I plan to hopefully get some others into this game for a large guild. :D