PDA

View Full Version : new guild God Eater

MonsterMusume31
December 11th, 2013, 02:25 PM
will not recruiting till the beta is over when the real LH start then we will be recruiting.
are raidcall is: 6799350 you are alls welcome to join us in the raidcall chat.
rules:
1.no more then 4 alts in the guild.
2.only main toons will be rank to make it fair to are people.
3.don't fight with are guild members if you do tell me so I can work things out with you and the person.
4.no harassing people or guild members are harass people out side of the guild.
5.if you need gold ask me or my griflriend or are officers but make sure you pay it back and don't keep begging for gold ok.
6.don't start drama if you are in a bad mood let me know or SukiBunny2 so we can talk to you and we will cheer you up to make you feel better and let everyone know you are in a bad mood to leave you lonel till you clam down.
7.your alts will not get kick out no matter how long you don't come on that is how nice we are to people.

and we are a lay back helpful guild we will help you out as much as you want and will give a try to GVG if you love anime you are alls welcome I know a lot about anime and if you have a bad day we as a family can talk about it and help to cheer you upand we look out for eacher and make sure you help are people out if you do you will get something from the item mall but you got to help out less 25 people it can't be the same people if it is a person it will count as long as it not the same toonand when you do help someone out tell me the person name and I will mark it down till you get 25 people

MonsterMusume31
December 11th, 2013, 03:30 PM
here is the link to god eater God Eater 2 Opening Movie (PS Vita / PSP) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR9GM1mNPUs&feature=share&list=FLT5HsNp2W5jRNQDpeg0FTzg&index=24)

Ordain
December 11th, 2013, 04:25 PM
I wish you the best with your guild! See you in-game!

Bumblybee
December 11th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Good luck, but just as a little helpful advice you might not want a lot of alts in the guild because you only have limited space for members until you level your guild more :)

MonsterMusume31
December 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM
ty I will make a note of that

Bumblybee
December 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM
No problem hope you enjoy the game~

MonsterMusume31
December 12th, 2013, 04:40 AM
iam start it with my girlfriend and 3 are friends