PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the guild Wynn?

BluePineapple
December 12th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Just asking and seeing if anyone remembers the guild Wynn or any previous players from that guild. Hi everyone. Hi Tango wherever you are!
Oh BossesAndLolis too. Haha!

SephyrelLH
December 12th, 2013, 07:20 AM
i remenber both, if i recall correctly Wynn was either a guild with super high lvl people, or a guild from UK i think its the first one though, and yeah i remenber Bnl, doubt they come back though

AliceLH
December 12th, 2013, 08:24 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/ouqx3t.pngWynn members were from the UK i think... Bosses and Lolis are changing their name to Paradox I think. Either way, a couple of the members from all the former Guilds are all returning tonight with us in CBT.

SephyrelLH
December 12th, 2013, 09:52 AM
i know a lot of former UK LH are coming back that im sure

Shiono
December 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
i know a lot of former UK LH are coming back that im sure
And most of them are in Fairy Tail ahah

Peraweta12CglJW
December 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
I'll be coming back (Kenshin) if you remember me from very early days of Lucent Heart US. But yea, wish some of the older players came back (Christian, Mint, Pooksie ECT)

BluePineapple
December 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM
No one remembers Tango?

MittensLH
January 4th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I remember Tango. We were very close buds. His singing was the best xD I remember on my guilds first gvg, it was against Wynn. That was their first gvg too... Tango and I killed each other at the same time 8D I have lots of memories with him, we talked a lot in horo chat :D and Wynn wasnt a guild from LH UK o.o BUt yes, VOTE FOR TANGO! :D XD