PDA

View Full Version : [DOMO] Dream of Mirror Online Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Mchan
December 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
First of all, thanks Suba to revive PT before and LH now, but what about DOMO? Imo, is one of the best mmorpg late 2006 i had play but for certain reasons (europe company Game Masters failure), the game was closed, both Eu and Us version.

DOMO was one the rare games where you can fly and you can play as bard (buff) and dancer (debuff), pretty original system.

Chinese version last patch is dated march 2013 so the game is still supported and pretty alive in the original country, unfortunately chinese language is hard for the west if not impossible to understand.

Hope you subagames consider to revive this unfortunate but still beautyfull title too, is very valid and well made even for a old game (at the same level as PT that after a decade is still alive and supported).

AbsolutelyAneirin
January 4th, 2014, 05:42 PM
I LOVED THIS GAME SO MUCH! Oh my gosh, it was one of my first MMORPGS! <3

Superstarstrike
January 4th, 2014, 06:10 PM
I LOVED THIS GAME SO MUCH! Oh my gosh, it was one of my first MMORPGS! <3

I second that. Also, this is one of the very few games that allow you to be EVERY SINGLE CLASS in one character! It's true, if it still has support from the original development over the years, it's worth considering, right?

TrippyLogic
January 5th, 2014, 03:53 PM
I had one problem with DOMO, durability drops way too fast when you're aoe'ing so I never really got to play my favourite way. I absolutely loved the dancer.

As a bonus, here's one of my favourite screenshots :P
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1324x1000q90/512/00000107tn0.png

WhiteSkyMage
January 8th, 2014, 06:07 PM
If you guys want the game back, then spread it and let the community come back and support it!

Kirbychu
January 12th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Had to make an account here to post on this. DOMO is absolutely the best anime style MMO that ever existed and probably ever will exist. You can be all of the classes on one character, a lot of the classes are unique to the game (where else can you be a doctor with a huge syringe?), there are tons of adorable costumes to customize your character, the pet system is amazing (cute pets and flying mounts!), and for simple graphics they are quite beautiful. Most computers can play this game with no problems. I am playing the Chinese version now and while it does satiate my DOMO addiction, I would love for an English version to spring up again. The only issue is SOFTSTAR (the developers) all but gave up on both English versions and now the Chinese one is all that is left. So even if another English version popped up, who's to say that SOFTSTAR wont give up on that too? I mean this game has a HUGE following, but since when do devs listen to the will of the players?

I really hope this game gets considered for revival.

Onmoraki
January 13th, 2014, 04:30 PM
I made an account for this site to play Lucent Heart but when I saw this I couldn't help but drawn to this. DOMO is still a game I talk about with my GF. In fact it's how we met. Lucent Heart does a good job filling some of the void but it's really not the same. I want to go back to the idea of change my job/classes NOT make 5 accounts just to feel out each class.

Before I type too much, I'll just say I would really love to see this game come back. No MMO so far has replace the standards this game (to me) has set.

ChocolateMinT
January 13th, 2014, 08:35 PM
When I heard about DoMO here, I made an account to toss in my support.

I remember when I would wake up early to play DoMO. The game started beta when I was in school so I didn't get very far or played often, but I enjoyed the game. I loved exploring, collecting, creating, and fighting monsters of course. Flying was fun too~, I tend to sneak around the higher level spots and discovered my favorite bgm from DoMO. (Almost all of the BGMs were great, but GrassGreenSquare Night is wonderful!) I would love to play the game and go deeper into the storyline and redo my character.

My only issue with the game is that to make it less linear and jobs to be more balance. It's hard to get into A party, trying to level the least desirable class. (I had a level 35 Thief before the game closed.)

I hope SubaGames will consider it!

~LilyMoonlight

StarduskLH
January 14th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I loved Dream or Mirror Online. It was my first 3D MMORPG back when I was 12 and I had played as much as possible up until it got closed down...Even though Lucent Heart is my #1 favorite MMORPG and my #2 is Aura Kingdom, Dream of Mirror Online will always be my #3 game and I'd love to continue to play Lucent Heart, Aura Kingdom, and Dream of Mirror Online all at the same time.

Seriously Suba Games, if you even HINT at bringing this back, expect 500...if not WAY more players, to come back from the dead and populate this game.

Taikira
January 15th, 2014, 01:08 AM
I would LOVE to see this game revived. It was my first mmo that wasnt text based and I used to play it ALL DAY long. I only ever played other games after it died and I've never found anything that could keep my attention the way it could. The job system as far as I can tell is one of a kind among the free to play category and I don't understand why the game got dropped the way it did. I miss DOMO beyond words XD it is probably always going to be my fave game.

LeggooEggoo
January 17th, 2014, 06:25 PM
I would also want to see this game get revived. For some reason I used to try so hard to quit this game but I'd still have to come back to it. This was also the 1st mmorpg I ever played (my cousin told me about it). Very fun game, enjoyed pvp the most (lol you hardly see anyone in arenas anymore, I dnt remember abt PK except this one instance, long time ago), change jobs, can test every class, yeah. This was my most favorite mmorpg I ever played. Now aura kingdom got boring and I wanna play DOMO now... Pls bring it back!

DaathlyHero1
January 18th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I was a Game Sage on the Onyx server just as it went down. Really hoping to play this game in an english setting. The Chinese version isn't too bad but it's definitely troublesome trying to communicate with the locals haha. If this game were revived I would be playing almost every day because I miss it so much.Hopefully we can get some more support for this game! Spent nearly 4 years playing this amazing RPG.

SlapAJuicebox
January 18th, 2014, 02:15 PM
I spent much more time on this game than I care to admit, and I'd spend a lot more time if it were brought back to an English community. Hell, I'd throw money at it. I also play on the Chinese version, and the only time I really get to play is when a select group of friends are on (it's hard to solo doctor or muse). If there is ANY chance of this game coming back ever, I'd support it all the way

LeggooEggoo
January 18th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I was a Game Sage on the Onyx server just as it went down. Really hoping to play this game in an english setting. The Chinese version isn't too bad but it's definitely troublesome trying to communicate with the locals haha. If this game were revived I would be playing almost every day because I miss it so much.Hopefully we can get some more support for this game! Spent nearly 4 years playing this amazing RPG.

Reskills there are 1 mil each lmfao, and also there's alot of ppl that can't play the chinese version, like me, so I really want this game revived, money's no problem, I used to spend a few on aeria but i'd waste a safe full of them on it if it'll be revived

ChocolateMinT
January 18th, 2014, 03:32 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/MoonLight_bnny/Screenies/00000002.png Some nostalgia~ Kinda irked with how when you equip something, the item just fades in the inventory and not free up a space.

I forgot to mention, if Subagames picks up DoMO, PLEASE PLEASE, keep the racial attributes. It'll make the gameplay more interesting and it just feels right to have that certain trait to the character you are playing. (Slyphs being natural mages, Shuras being powerhouses, and Sprites being very nimble and speedy)

One of my favorite memories of DoMO is collecting buttloads of snowballs during Winter and then hit everyone in Eversun n_n. Good times.

Ghirahim
January 19th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Made an account to say: YES! BRING IT BACK!

Was a really great game, and still looks, sounds & plays amazingly. ^_^

Kirbychu
January 19th, 2014, 05:27 PM
I know a lot of people don't want to start over (or don't want to start over AGAIN because they already had to on the Chinese server). If Suba Games could somehow get in touch with Aeria Games and get ahold of our old character data (which supposedly Aeria kept) then most of us wouldn't have to start from scratch on a new server. However this may not be possible but I would strongly recommend it if there is a way. Otherwise you may have to rely on new players instead of old returning players to populate the game. Some of us don't mind starting over, but a lot of people do.

Shiroyaksha
January 19th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Hello This is ~*~AnjuChan~*~ from Onyx o/ so I heard that it is a post in DOMO wikia from a freind from TW DOMO and went to see. I would be happy if they will re-open DOMO in english. But I doubt that Ill be back to english version. I already got all stuff back on TW DOMO well almost all o .o its kinda hard to get it when its high prices there .-. I dunno how many ppl will be back to english version if it will start. starting for the 3rd time is kind of insane? some ppl already wasted lots of money in TW like I did e.e but I hope the english will be up soon o/ Ill come to support you~

Shiroyaksha
January 19th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I doubt that they will do that xD you see if they will do that they will loose money o.o

AsAButterfly
January 20th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Bring DOMO back! (~^o^)~ ~(^o^~)

Miantra
January 20th, 2014, 08:22 AM
I love seeing so many still supporting this game, even after all these years. I'm managing a forum dedicated to reviving Dream of Mirror Online in english, as well as bringing the DoMO community back together. If anyone is interested in joining us, you are welcome to come by and visit us: Home | Forum (http://dreamofmirroronline.freeforums.net/)

As for a vote, I most certainly hope that Suba Games will take the time to consider Dream of Mirror Online. I've been all over the net and this is not the only place I've seen people asking for DoMO to be brought up. I've seen fans clamoring for it all over different forums, and I'm sure there are many more who are just too shy to speak up. It would be a profitable venture, I've looked into it myself, the Korean game takes very well to english commands, meaning all it would require is a proper translation, which of course, most of that you can just get from the community and wiki pages, so most of that's even done already.

All in all, the only way you'll truly know is to try, even if you just manage it for a couple of months to test the waters, you won't regret it.

DreadZanian
January 20th, 2014, 10:26 AM
DoMO was the first game that really got me to play MMOs. It was a lot of fun and I don't think anything else could replace its importance to me. I would love it for Suba Games to consider bringing back DoMO.

Ghirahim
January 20th, 2014, 05:41 PM
I know a lot of people don't want to start over (or don't want to start over AGAIN because they already had to on the Chinese server). If Suba Games could somehow get in touch with Aeria Games and get ahold of our old character data (which supposedly Aeria kept) then most of us wouldn't have to start from scratch on a new server. However this may not be possible but I would strongly recommend it if there is a way. Otherwise you may have to rely on new players instead of old returning players to populate the game. Some of us don't mind starting over, but a lot of people do.

Aeria did say they were keeping the character data. It would be absolutely worth it to get it, too. The sentimental value I and many other players have with their old characters is huge, and would encourage old players to make a permanent return. Confirmation of the user's ownership of the account would be relatively simple - just use the email address, or make them prove their Aeria account is theirs. Also, experienced and high-level players from the beginning is extremely beneficial for helping newcomers and cultivating a community.

It is certainly still a very viable and appealing game. Aeria hid it away to the extent I think they might have wanted to kill it.

Also, an idea -- maybe have a unique subscription model, where every month/week you get certain items for free, and maybe some exclusive items every month.
It would work out cheaper than buying the items from the shop, but also encourage loyalty. It wouldn't destroy the FTP model either.

Kirbychu
January 20th, 2014, 11:54 PM
I definitely think a sort of p2p option would really work with this game. Like give players who pay a monthly point allowance to use in the item mall, and maybe a free costume or valuable item every month or something. I can see a lot of people doing that. Even if not, a LOT of people have paid (and continue to pay on the Chinese server) $100's of dollars on this game - some even more than that. This game was never pay-to-win, nor do I think it should be, but that doesn't stop people from dropping tons of money for costumes, pets, etc. I honestly don't know why Aeria and SOFTSTAR let the US version die because it was definitely making money - and it would have made more if it got more consistent updates (which is the only reason some of the high levels left).

If Suba Games decides to pick this game up, they will not be sorry - and they will never go broke lol.

OmgZombieCharm
January 21st, 2014, 05:04 PM
I would love if they can revive DoMo!
It's the only MMoRpg That i can play since i started to play it on 2009 :c

#GetDoMoBack! :D

Miantra
January 21st, 2014, 05:32 PM
Honestly, I don't think they need to do free items or a P2P method, since lots of people who played purchased items to sell in Eversun City. Even if we don't get a lot of those people right away, I know I'll be willing to show my support by doing that. Even more so if I get my old account back and my rock pet Winnie T.T I miss my Winnie the Pu...

Ghirahim
January 21st, 2014, 06:02 PM
Winnie the Pu...

Dat's genius.

Carecrow
January 22nd, 2014, 03:16 AM
Not getting hopes up, but /support

Mchan
January 22nd, 2014, 07:01 AM
I doubt that they will do that xD you see if they will do that they will loose money o.o

Well, Subagames revive LH, that honestly is not a so great game (just my personal opinion), however DOMO is different and on a complete different level, have a huge support community even if now is closed in the west. DOMO has some unique features that you can't find in any modern mmorpg, also the game is stil developed and supported so why not?

Subagames like old school mmos, ePT is a example of an old game that continue to be updated both here and Korea.

Support the return of DOMO, the more people ask the better, hopefully Subagames will soon consider it.

ps: Just noticed that this thread is sticked, hope is a good sign.

OmgZombieCharm
January 22nd, 2014, 12:19 PM
Honestly, I don't think they need to do free items or a P2P method, since lots of people who played purchased items to sell in Eversun City. Even if we don't get a lot of those people right away, I know I'll be willing to show my support by doing that. Even more so if I get my old account back and my rock pet Winnie T.T I miss my Winnie the Pu...

I remember i spend like 100 dollars buying a goth cross, brown fedora and a couple of wings :3 and i shill had a little bit of AP XDD (Suckers bann my account again)

#QuitAeriaGames!
#DeathToAeriaGames!

XD

Superstarstrike
January 22nd, 2014, 03:27 PM

I know that feel. It would be great if they still had character data. I want my flying Pork-Choppin' Pu back! ;-;

Of course, then we have a clear gap and advantage between veterans and newbies. =/

Kirbychu
January 22nd, 2014, 08:58 PM
Anyone else remember when GameTribe version closed and Aeria gave all new and existing toons a newbie starter package? That thing was awesome. Every 5 levels you got something from it - level 11 original pet of your choice, uber hp/mp regen/atkspd pills, orange weapon/armor tomes, and I can't remember what else right now. If SubaGames picks this up they should definitely offer something like that (or the exact same thing). It would give every player the same advantages, allow us to have a pet right out of the gate (its not tradeable so wont affect the market) and give us other useful items for leveling up. Something like that would definitely help the returning players feel like they're not starting from scratch. If they can't give us our Aeria toons back, they can at least do that I would think.

KoviDoggie
January 23rd, 2014, 09:38 AM
I used to play the GameTribe version and I would love to play again. This game had the best job system I've ever seen in any MMOs.

LadyAyla
January 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Please give me back Domo. It's so hard to enjoy the TW one.

LittleRyu
January 24th, 2014, 01:37 PM
You have my support. ;) We want DOMO back ! :)

SkaiFall
January 24th, 2014, 07:15 PM
My username was 1 from DoMO and lived in the Onyx Server! I always sat at the Darkdale stairs pet playing :D. I would love to see DoMO back again for sure! I played the Chinese version for a little bit, then eventually stopped. It just wasn't the same.

ChocolateMinT
January 24th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Anyone have a favorite memory that you have from playing DoMO? I remember during the early days, there was large group of Sprites crying in town because for unknown reason xD;.

RyuuJuntheNeko
January 24th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Thanks Lily for showing me. So....is there a petition to sign here to support the game to be re-released?

Mchan
January 25th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Thanks Lily for showing me. So....is there a petition to sign here to support the game to be re-released?

Pertitions are often useless, but you can open one if you want and i will support it.
However i still prefer forum sign-ups where people asking directly, i think is more effective but is me.

MiniTheDestroyer
January 25th, 2014, 03:15 PM
It would be absolutely wonderful if subagames would consider re-opening DoMO! DoMO has very special memories for me and I'm still in touch and close with most of the people I played with. I don't even care if I have to completely restart, I just want the game back in English!

Z0mb3h
January 26th, 2014, 04:42 AM
So I, like many others, signed up on your site just because I heard of this thread. That should be a good indication there a game is worth bringing back eh? People joining and signing up to your site simply to show their support for a game they love.

I remember playing DOMO, it was my first MMO and by far the greatest I've played. After it closed I've tried a few games, but absolutely nothing fills that empty void in my heart where DOMO used to be. I made a ton of friends, awesome memories and had a blast doing it. The art style isn't overwhelming with detail, but simple and interesting. The mobs are cool and the various costumes are beyond cute. The classes are unique and you can literally play all of them without having to worry about not having enough points for all of them, how many games do that?

I think it'd be worth your while to give it a shot and see how things go. I know I'll be pointing my friends in this threads direction and if you do help DOMO live on I'm sure countless others will sign up solely to play it again. I don't care about my costumes or levels being lost. I just want Dream of Mirrors and the awesome community it created back. I miss it so. It's been years now and I still tell my friends (who never even played it) how awesome the game is and how much I miss it.

Sincerly,

Avalin (Aeriagames Sapphire Server)

Flusty
January 26th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I saw the movement to revive DOMO for English speaking countries and I have to join in. I miss this game. Graphically and technically there just isn't any other games like it. The class system was revolutionary - I'm not sure why no one else picked up on it honestly. :/
Pleeeease bring back DOMO!!

Fallenashe4F72D
January 26th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Oh my gosh, I would love to see DOMO come back in it's English-y goodness. I only got a short time to play it, but I would love to be able to re-experience it in full again!! I totally support bringing it back. uwu

Z0mb3h
January 26th, 2014, 11:20 PM
Also there are still downloads up on the internet of the original Aeria Game client. You wouldn't even have to translate much if anything at all into English.

Truinsanity
January 27th, 2014, 01:17 AM
I would definitely want this to become a reality, It was one of my first mmorpgs that i auctully have fond memories of.

RyuuJuntheNeko
January 27th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Petitions are often useless, but you can open one if you want and i will support it.
However i still prefer forum sign-ups where people asking directly, i think is more effective but is me.

I see...Fair enough then.

ImperialarBFxY1
January 27th, 2014, 04:17 AM
I'd love to play domo again. So many good memories with friends. Bring back DOMO! :D

Miantra
January 27th, 2014, 04:25 AM

There is a petition already going, it's been up for quite a while. If nothing else, the number of people on there most likely would also support this. Petition Save Dream of Mirror Online. (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-dream-of-mirror-online)
It's been picking up steam lately with more people finding it, and if nothing else, it does show companies how many people have shown support for it.

Z0mb3h
January 27th, 2014, 05:37 AM
Ah, I signed that already. I was digging through my Photobucket account and found some old DOMO screenshots. This one by far is my favorite.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/stuff/00000651.png

Miantra
January 27th, 2014, 05:50 AM
I'm sure most of us have :P nice screenshot btw, wish mine were better quality, but the ones I have are from an old guild site I managed, and the quality is very poor... My better screenshots are in a different castle that may have burned down... aka: a hard drive on a computer which may no longer exist T.T

Z0mb3h
January 27th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Thanks, I lost all of mine on a older computer when my harddrive busted. Just happened to luckily have a few saved on Photobucket x'3

Superstarstrike
January 27th, 2014, 10:37 AM
I lost all of my screenshots when I uninstalleed. ;-;

I've learned my lesson there.

RyuuJuntheNeko
January 27th, 2014, 01:08 PM
There is a petition already going, it's been up for quite a while. If nothing else, the number of people on there most likely would also support this. Petition Save Dream of Mirror Online. (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-dream-of-mirror-online)
It's been picking up steam lately with more people finding it, and if nothing else, it does show companies how many people have shown support for it.

I signed the petition.

KodaKun
January 30th, 2014, 11:05 AM
I would loooooove if they could get DoMO! It was one of the only games I made friends in and actually still keep in touch with them today. DoMO felt so unique among all the generic anime mmorpgs out there, and I believe if brought back it would draw a large crowd. Getting to play all of the classes and switching as often between them as you wanted to was awesome, and I can't believe another game hasn't done it like DoMO did yet.

KodaKun
February 1st, 2014, 11:13 AM
Figured I'd go ahead and post some screenshots I have :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/17pichu93/Dream%20of%20Mirror%20Online%20Screenies/00000202.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/17pichu93/Dream%20of%20Mirror%20Online%20Screenies/l_0e0eb3ad501c4ecb8198230994aa2920.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/17pichu93/Dream%20of%20Mirror%20Online%20Screenies/00000246.png

Marblerus
February 3rd, 2014, 03:11 AM
Suba! Go sign that contract with SOFTSTAR and bring DoMo back to English

Maybe this will help DOMO Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awh4nXEwd7o&list=PL3D7EB396F0D179CD)
*not the lion king*
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/marblelight/00000300.png

Z0mb3h
February 4th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Ah these screenshots are amazing 8D Makes me miss the game so much. Where was your guys favorite places or music in game? Grass Green Square (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yI6UUjf2Cw&list=PL3D7EB396F0D179CD) was always mine. Love the music there.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/stuff/00000626.png
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/stuff/00000939.png

Dark874
February 5th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Ah DOMO best mmo in my oppinion was really sad to see this gem die
PLEASE scuba bring this disceased gem back to life

Kidzblade
February 5th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Would be nice to have this game back, it was the only game I was actively playing until GT closed it down too bad I also lost all my screenshots : <.

Antebellum
February 5th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I registered solely to be able to contribute to this thread.
I have played Dream of Mirror Online for a long time, both on the European server before it was shut down and the US servers before those were shut down as well. I loved the game very much, met a lot of great people who I still talk to after all this time.
So, if there is any chance at all to get this great game back to life, I'm all for it. It would be really great to be able to play this game again.

Kayia
February 7th, 2014, 11:51 AM
It would be so awesome to have DOMO back!

Froofi
February 9th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Joined this site just to post here also.
Domo was the best mmo I've ever played. After it shut down I've tried tons of other mmo's but I could never stay with them for more than a couple months at best and none ever stuck with me the way domo did.
The class system was so unique and I loved the social aspect of the game, it was so sad to see it go. :/

It would be amazing to see this game up and running again. (:

Kontail
February 10th, 2014, 12:42 AM
I've played many games in the last six years, however, nothing seems to be any more enjoyable than in my experience with DOMO. I loved the graphics, character customization, and the ability to cross train into whichever class I wanted. One of the things I loved about the game is that it encouraged a working party system. Tank, Healer, Damage, Puller, Buff. And no matter how you customized the classes of your character, you always had a role to play in a party. It was so fun and easy making friends and the areas/music were so beautiful.

I really hope this game gets revived. It's more than just nostalgia. This game provides an experience unlike any other!

AnAngelsSweetKiss
February 10th, 2014, 05:57 AM
I Loved Domo soooooooooooo much I played for a good 2 years + which is quite awhile for me since I usually can only play a game for about a few mouths. x3 I find myself thinking back to the game a lot since it really was a blast I loved playing Muse and Doc in teams and lvling all my classes as such*w*. Would be nice to see it back up and running I know I'd play the game again if it came back, I only quit because of the on going this game is going to be shut down thing going on in Aeria's forums at the time.

Ghirahim
February 14th, 2014, 04:40 AM
I've played many games in the last six years, however, nothing seems to be any more enjoyable than in my experience with DOMO. I loved the graphics, character customization, and the ability to cross train into whichever class I wanted. One of the things I loved about the game is that it encouraged a working party system. Tank, Healer, Damage, Puller, Buff. And no matter how you customized the classes of your character, you always had a role to play in a party. It was so fun and easy making friends and the areas/music were so beautiful.

I really hope this game gets revived. It's more than just nostalgia. This game provides an experience unlike any other!
I agree!

Maybe to stop players quitting before getting into the game, new players could get an experience buff for a few (real-world) hours.

This game is absolutely excellent. The environments were so well-designed -- it felt like you were in a world (music, player shops, economy,).

That reminds me -- try not to mess up the economy balance too much. It went a little off under Aeria's rule.

YuuriDawn
February 17th, 2014, 09:22 AM
I beg you to bring DOMO back! It's been 5 years since I started playing it and it has always been on my mind. I always end up coming back to this game no matter how many times I quit. I've been playing other games but none of the other games have the same feeling when I play DOMO. I literally can't find another game that can replace DOMO and I want to play it again T_T

I miss it so much!

And yeah, I made an account just to support this idea.

HarlequinWaltz
February 21st, 2014, 01:02 AM
I too made an account to post about DoMo and I have to say that I adored this game. I have yet to find a community that has come close to even touching that of DoMo's and even years later I still miss it and think about it every now and then, something that I can't say about any other game. The guilds were great (I had a friend who was just a social butterfly and brought me with her... so I spent time in both Brimstone and Genesis, the top two guilds in Onyx server for a while it was awesome... any old guildies around?) And I never totally quit the game... I stopped playing when my friendlist turned into a ghost town but even then I kept it installed and popped in every now and then. After moving on to other games when it closed I realized I was looking for a substitute for Domo; like I still look for flight in games and a flexible job system, which was amazing(I loved being a dancer with doctor healing and martial artist mana recovery :3 ). I would totally be willing to start over, although if we could get our characters back that would be fantastic. Here's to hoping!

AnAngelsSweetKiss
February 21st, 2014, 01:24 AM
Don't see them letting us have our characters back as a possibility and really I'd like be better to start over from the start really ^^.I came into Domo when the game was on it's last leg and there where so many high lvls it was a bit of a pain so yeah. For it to really make it now it would need a new player base not only the older members and a game with people already set would be a turn off. I would just love to see the game at it's start and be there for it though I think it be fun, that is if it was saved here.<3

Also love to see some of chu guys are just here to show your support <3 I can only wonder how many posts this forum would if the whole player base from Aeria's old Domo knew about it lol.^^

Aerokineti5EM66
February 22nd, 2014, 01:29 AM
It'd be great if this game was brought back, it would surely eat my time again. Would suck if we actually got our accounts back though, seeing as how i traded and used things like it was the end of the world the few days before the game shut down.

It actually was the end of the world though.

Chokobokokoro
February 22nd, 2014, 01:55 AM
Yes pls.

DOMO was great when it came to playing with friends and I really really miss that from DOMO. It's something I can't find in thousands of other games I've tried.

Honestly I don't really want our old accounts back. I see DOMO as a socializing tool, which stays the same over time, but the community using it is a living, breathing entity. Aeria Domo community is well dead and buried, and even though I think many people who used to be in it will come back should DOMO be revived, a new community is necessary. Having old accounts would ruin the newness. DOMO was great when it came to playing with friends and I really really miss that from DOMO.

OmfgSoySauce
February 22nd, 2014, 06:14 AM
I also made an account to support the idea for Subagames to pick up Domo.

I've played quite a number of free mmorpgs around the internet to pass the time, and for some reason I always came back to Domo. I started Domo ever since open beta was launched back on Aeria, I think 5 years ago? I've taken numerous breaks, some that ended up being a couple months or so off Domo but I ended up going back to play Domo for a month or even longer.

I think my favorite thing was the player economy in game wasn't too horrible. Close friends and I shared costumes because they were permanent and tradeable even after equipping. There were many costumes, even unisex ones so we had fun swapping hats and costumes. Reskills/Restats were also not too hard to afford. With 14 jobs each being unique, I could play around with stats and skill builds and reskill/stat without costing an arm and a leg.

I hope Subagames picks up Domo. All the jobs are interesting and I enjoy alchemy very much so. I also like the graphics in the game, especially owning costumes which I'm sure a lot of players had at least 3 times more than what I owned. Honestly, getting our accounts back isn't a bad thing. I'd either make a new character again or just socialize.

Travis96
February 22nd, 2014, 07:01 PM
I agree, bring Dream of Mirror Online back! I, myself promise you having a large fan base join the game and becoming huge fans of your company! DoMO was the funnest and most memorable game I have ever played. And almost all the time I find myself remembering all the fun times I had. Either making friends, finding parties and just playing the game. Sometimes I even find myself whistling the music that came from the game. So if you bring this game back, I'll love your company for all time!

Also to add to this! Before this forum post was made, there was a petition to bring this game back! It has up to 513 signatures of fans pleading for this game to return. See for yourself! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-dream-of-mirror-online

Xugo
February 23rd, 2014, 02:37 PM
I've played many games before, but Dream of Mirror Online was definitely the best one of them all. Played for over four years, and spent who knows how much money. I would love to see this game come back if it's at all possible.
Or release it to the general public so we can host private servers ... that'd be cool too.

SalMun8
February 24th, 2014, 04:45 PM
I randomly came across this thread via the external links section for DoMO on Wikipedia. Turns out I had an existing account on here already so I never had to create one to comment, although I definitely would've to show my support for a domo revival. All I can say about the game is, I played it from 2008 until it closed on aeriagames, and it's more than just a game for many people. It's a whole other magical world that we all would escape to whenever possible. It's also far superior to every other mmorpg ever created to the point that it makes all others seem like exact replicas of each other with only minor tweaks and differences. Domo however, is/was completely unique and no game has ever managed to recapture it's charm.

RinaChan
February 24th, 2014, 04:58 PM
i strongly agree that domo should be rebooted and i really loved this game. it was magical and it way different from some of the many anime mmorpg. I would definitely play this game again if it was revived and so would all my friends.

Zyrkun
February 28th, 2014, 11:12 PM
DOMO was the best MMORPG I played.
I played it during the course of my high school years with my friends.
I only stopped cause of college, but up to this day, DOMO was the longest game I ever stayed in! I would love to see it back XD

Superstarstrike
March 1st, 2014, 03:43 AM
It would help a lot if we could spread word about this thread and the possibility of revival to the people we know. This got quite a bit of support! ^_^

Z0mb3h
March 1st, 2014, 03:41 PM
I don't talk to many of my friends or people who used to play DOMO sadly :c I have had a few friends support this though simply because they think the game is nice and they want to play and give it a shot.

Maybe we can post it around to any DOMO related groups that are still around, I found one on Deviantart, but yeah. x) I'll look around and try to help spread it more. :3

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 2nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
I don't talk to many of my friends or people who used to play DOMO sadly :c I have had a few friends support this though simply because they think the game is nice and they want to play and give it a shot.

Maybe we can post it around to any DOMO related groups that are still around, I found one on Deviantart, but yeah. x) I'll look around and try to help spread it more. :3

Lol I looked around FB and a few social sites I use too x3 haven't found any but I'm going to keep looking, I loved Domo so yeah-crosses fingers- <3

Almich
March 2nd, 2014, 02:39 PM
DOMO is the best game I've ever played. I tried so hard to find something that could replace it, I played so many other games, but nothing is as good as DOMO. It would be so awesome if you were to bring it back!

JoshuaabcwJcan0
March 3rd, 2014, 02:56 AM
DOMO is one of the best games ive ever played. I was 12 when i started playing it and was only able to play ir for a few months, but in those few months i became addicted and couldn't stop playing i would really hope if you bring it back please if this thread isnt enough then i dont know what would. the game it self is really worth reviving the player base will be massive that i can guarantee. Especially since its a game that was shutdown a while ago so every person that played has met new friends and pretty sure they talked about it so im sure the player base would be even bigger then what it was when i was playing so please bring it back :P

RionMagnusRequiel
March 3rd, 2014, 01:51 PM
Subagames, I will love you forever if you can bring Dream of Mirror Online back. It is the only game I EVER spent $100+ on and I LOVE that game. Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEEEEEEASE Bring it back. Look we even have a Fanbase! ^_^

https://www.facebook.com/groups/194144103983579/

So Please bring it back. So many people will play the game it's not even funny. (Warning... Servers may crash from too many people trying to log in during Closed Beta and Open Beta... Heheh... xD)

Marthie
March 3rd, 2014, 07:38 PM
DoMO was my very first MMORPG and though I tried many others, none of them had any of the charm DoMO had. It may have been old, but it was a wonderful game to play. And it broke my heart the day it shut down. To this day, I still play DoMO's wonderful music in my car.

I would love to see it revived in the hands of people who will care for it. I hear SubaGames has revived other fan favorites. It would be wonderful to play DoMO again. With the people who loved the game while it lived. And with the new faces who would be attracted to the game.

I miss sitting in Eversun City watching the conversations in Eversun's Chat and helping people out with their Elder Quests. I miss blowing up thousands of monsters with other people while having a pleasant chat with them. I miss being killed by randomly spawning boss monsters (Dude! I thought it was hysterical!). And most of all, I miss the wonderful community that populated DoMO. I still talk to my old guildies from DoMO. And when this game is revived, I will drag every last one of them back to DoMO's familiar dungeons.

Please revive Dream of Mirror Online. Lorsel above was not kidding when she says your servers will crash from the sheer amount of people who will want to play this game the millisecond its servers open. I know I'll be there, I'll take off from work if I have to, but I'll be there.

Thank you for taking the time to review our request.

Delarom
March 3rd, 2014, 09:27 PM
Hihi Subagames...This is Delarom from Saphirre Server of Aeria's past account: as far as this possible return of DOMO..I can speak for thousands who would love to see this highly impacting and profound MMO return back into the english community!! I have been playing DOMO nonstop for over 5 years and I plan never to stop being in this Mirror World that I have as a part of my life...for DOMO; to all...this is not just a game they play, it is a lifestyle of constant fun and social associations that has brought about great friendships all over the world..and some relationships, as well, even. I fully reccommend that this MMO be tried by your gamesite because the revenue from this could add to more than all the other games combined here. There is no other MMO that can even compare to DOMO when it comes to gameplay, social interaction and fun..and I love everyone who fully supports this game and the ways that we all feel of it and relate on it! Bring us all that miracle we all here so desire, Subagames..bring us our DOMO back..and make your site super famous online as Aeria once was when they had it^^

LeggooEggoo
March 4th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Off topic but, aeria has gone crazy greedy, look at what it did to AVA!

Z0mb3h
March 4th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Off topic but, aeria has gone crazy greedy, look at what it did to AVA!

I know, I stuck around for a little while after they closed DOMO to give den Eternal a try. The company has just really went down hill though, so I'm glad I left when I did :c

I'm debating making a Youtube video to try and get this support and more known, but I'm not sure honestly how well it'd do. x')

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 4th, 2014, 10:02 AM
I know, I stuck around for a little while after they closed DOMO to give den Eternal a try. The company has just really went down hill though, so I'm glad I left when I did :c

I'm debating making a Youtube video to try and get this support and more known, but I'm not sure honestly how well it'd do. x')

Can give it a try I know LH community did that I've seen some of the posts^^ Can ask the Domo fans to help out like for the background of the video do a slide show for Screen shots having former players write on them saying please bring back Domo and such I know I don't have many SS from Domo but I know I have a few and I'd help out <3

Almich
March 4th, 2014, 10:49 AM
I loved everything about it! Maybe the only thing that kind of bothered me was the pet system. It was hard to get pets that I wanted, I had to buy them (with real money) -.- or spend months making money in the game so I could buy from someone... But even with this, I enjoyed the game more than any other EVER! Please bring it baaack *O*

Kuolo
March 4th, 2014, 02:01 PM
I made this account for this. :D I have mostly followed from the shadows but now I must say that I would love to have DOMO back.
I started to play it when I was 12 (maybe) with my siblings and when it closed I was still playing it with my sister. Really enjoyed it for erm.. too many years. I hope it will be revived. Oh and Theia sucks >____> mhh.. I probably shouldn't say that but can't resist. xD
Shinyah from Onyx.

Hanbae
March 4th, 2014, 05:18 PM
I also made an account for this. It would be pleasant to have the old game back. I still have all my old pictures saved from when the game shut down.

Superstarstrike
March 4th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Yay! More people are coming! /o/

Sonite
March 4th, 2014, 05:37 PM
It'd be interesting if they were able to save everyone's old characters, but I highly doubt it :/

4ndyZx
March 4th, 2014, 09:32 PM
i'm in.. :COOL:

Z0mb3h
March 4th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Can give it a try I know LH community did that I've seen some of the posts^^ Can ask the Domo fans to help out like for the background of the video do a slide show for Screen shots having former players write on them saying please bring back Domo and such I know I don't have many SS from Domo but I know I have a few and I'd help out <3

Hrm.. I think I just might. Do you have the LH one I can look at? Kinda curious now. x)

So yeah if anyone has any screen shots of DOMO post them here please if you'd like them in a video, it'd be great if you could also write something small on one of them to show your support for the game. uwu Any actual video footage would be nice too- but I can get some of that on my own x3 Also include your ingame name and what version (server) you played on (wheter it be GameTribe, Aeria or any other company)

March 4th, 2014, 11:29 PM
I love [GM] Involution

OnyxAshes
March 4th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Would love to see DoMO return.

DoMO was a fantastic game with many features I still miss in more modern MMOs. It's one of the few MMO's I've ever been able to stick with for a long period of time, second only to my first MMO, Tibia. I played this game longer than I played Guild Wars 2 xD

Although I'm not sure if I'd play it much any more, I still enjoyed occasionally hanging out in Eversun playing with Piggy. Played the game from it's first day of open beta and I burned myself out on it pretty hard.
People from Onyx may remember me as the short red-headed Shura that would sit in the corner outside the Eversun bank with my friends all the time. We occupied that corner day and night for a long time.
Some might remember me from my youtube video:
DoMO - Dream of Mirror Online - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6cSrGUEpI)
That's how I found this thread. Linked by Zomb3h!

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/Nighthawkashes/DoMO/00000008.png

SparraLove
March 4th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Loved Loved this game... have sent to all the old guild members that i still have contact with... really hope they bring this back.... <3 Domo Forever woot i could live with that :P

Travis96
March 4th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Even if we fail in the battle to bring this fantastic game back. (Which I hope we don't.) If anyone remember a user named, "Inuyasha_the_Youkai." Then that's me! :) I'd love to get back together with friends. My Skype is bravoguns51. :v I'm mostly on there. I'm almost always on another website. But it'd make me sound like I was advertising another game. :( But anyway, add me if you know me!

Evanbreitk415U2
March 5th, 2014, 01:13 AM
i heard that this game was pretty suite and would like to see for myself

Theija
March 5th, 2014, 02:56 AM
I made this account for this. :D I have mostly followed from the shadows but now I must say that I would love to have DOMO back.
I started to play it when I was 12 (maybe) with my siblings and when it closed I was still playing it with my sister. Really enjoyed it for erm.. too many years. I hope it will be revived. Oh and Theia sucks >____> mhh.. I probably shouldn't say that but can't resist. xD
Shinyah from Onyx.

Evil grin for my sister <3

Loved the game and would like to play it in english.

OmfgSoySauce
March 5th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Pictures (I apologize if there's a resize feature)...

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/soysauce2rice/Domo%20related/00000344_zpsbca561e5.png

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/soysauce2rice/Domo%20related/00000349_zps7efe5a68.png

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/soysauce2rice/Domo%20related/00000050_zps7fde9885.png

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/soysauce2rice/Domo%20related/00000840_zpsf46f7bb0.png

Really liked that watermelon head too :<

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 5th, 2014, 06:24 AM
Hrm.. I think I just might. Do you have the LH one I can look at? Kinda curious now. x)

So yeah if anyone has any screen shots of DOMO post them here please if you'd like them in a video, it'd be great if you could also write something small on one of them to show your support for the game. uwu Any actual video footage would be nice too- but I can get some of that on my own x3 Also include your ingame name and what version (server) you played on (wheter it be GameTribe, Aeria or any other company)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU58fK2EyQA
Was a dance with the dance system for the game and it was to SubaGames asking for them to save the community thought it was cute when I seen it. <3
And kays I'll look through my old folders and stuff to see what I have still. =3

RionMagnusRequiel
March 5th, 2014, 10:21 AM
I lost a lot of my Screenshots when my laptop was wiped but I do have some on my Facebook still ^_^

RionRequiel from the Onyx Server, Elder of Blood and Roses, the Guild that LDK created and lead ^_^

https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t1/301565_101036323339752_658386083_n.jpg

And now some pics of my Glorious Guild Leader in all her awesomeness! ^_^
(I got her permission to post her screenshots~)

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/304019_280728121943169_2022168_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/316799_280728235276491_6514248_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/315874_280728265276488_2056319_n.jpg

As a bonus, DOMO is where I met my current Fiance. I am getting married on December 13th. It's all thanks to DOMO~

And now some Videos~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmhCVtCGf6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfFT5FiYqoo

There was a 3rd but well it won't work. Dunno why. xD

AbsolutelyAneirin
March 5th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I lost my screenshots from DOMO. #sadface

I miss the game so much! It was great.

Sonite
March 5th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Hey, I have yet to see any Sapphire server pictures here!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/Eundoug/00000093_zpsda79ef21.png
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/Eundoug/haineandhino-6-1_zpsa8dad5f5.png
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/Eundoug/lastday_zpsdaf8ccfd.png
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/Eundoug/00000009_zpse9d6ee38.png

I'll add more as I find good ones!

Superstarstrike
March 5th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Unfortunately, I lost many of my screenshots.

I still have a few that I clipped out for other uses, but yeah. Some of you may recognize me as Sapphiruby from Onyx.

http://i.imgur.com/IEUuv1Z.png
http://i.imgur.com/hxLHhIs.png
http://i.imgur.com/F13loQh.png

Z0mb3h
March 5th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Remember it'd be awesome if for the video you could edit some text on a screenie somewhere saying why you liked DOMO, why you miss it and so forth with your old ingame name (and server/version if you want) The more we get the better uwu

So many cool screeneis so far though~ I have so many still on my Photobucket. I already posted my favorites though a few pages back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU58fK2EyQA
Was a dance with the dance system for the game and it was to SubaGames asking for them to save the community thought it was cute when I seen it. <3
And kays I'll look through my old folders and stuff to see what I have still. =3

Oh I see, look how cute that is. I really wish now I had been there when DOMO closed so we could've did something like this. x: I feel if we had it'd be so much easier.

Eucleia
March 5th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Created this account just to post here. I've been on and off DoMO a lot of times and, for the life of me, I can't figure out why I keep coming back to it, because I do. I'm actually playing the Taiwanese version still. If ever a game deserved a second chance with people who can actually manage games (because Aeria did a godawful job of it...seriously, who offers 100% rebates on what they sell? Strategy destined for disaster, that one. That, and basically selling cheats in the form of MP and HP necklaces), it's this one. Yes, it's got its faults and it's simplistic and many people don't see the appeal. Yes, there isn't a strong plotline. But what sets DoMO apart is really the community it builds as a social game, in which you want teams to go on longer, as opposed to many teams where the faster you finish the quest, the better. It is for this reason that you will be hard-pressed to find a game that has as loyal, as caring, and as cooperative players.

Tl;dr for the trolls: I would love to see DoMO brought back in an English version. There are many good reasons why it should be.

Almich
March 6th, 2014, 11:13 AM
There are still fans! Since I don't think I'm allowed to share their posts with you here, I'll just say that there are so many people who are sad about DOMO and would love to see it back. I'm trying to spread the word on tumblr. :)

Sonite
March 6th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if we recorded ourselves and added them as more videos to go with the picture one? Then, subagames could hear the voices of the many that love domo!

Almich
March 6th, 2014, 01:56 PM
That isn't a bad idea :D It could work...

Almich
March 6th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if we recorded ourselves and added them as more videos to go with the picture one? Then, subagames could hear the voices of the many that love domo!

That's not a bad idea! :D It could work...

Z0mb3h
March 6th, 2014, 03:46 PM

Well if people would be ok with sending me voice recordings and I got enough we can do that in the video too ^-^

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 6th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Well if people would be ok with sending me voice recordings and I got enough we can do that in the video too ^-^

Oh my gosh I'm so in on this if I get the change I'll grab my sisters too lol x3 They never got
the chance to really play ,they where too young at the time but they would sit and watch me for hrs sometimes or take my main over in teams for short brakes but they so wanna give the game a try now that they can if they get the chance too of course.

Almich
March 6th, 2014, 04:05 PM
So guys, are we doing the video thing or not? I think it would be so awesome. :D

Z0mb3h
March 6th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Yes the video will be a thing as long as people send me in material to use for it. I already have some video footage and I plan to get more since I do have IC DOMO.

So what I'll need are:

Voice recordings of people saying something about the game, nothing too long though please.
Screenshots
Screenshots with users saying things on them about the game, why they miss it, etc
Anyone willing to get together in IC DOMO to be in recordings x)

It'd be nice if for the screenshots and recordings you can mention what your character names were and what company/server you played for. c:

Almich
March 7th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Yes the video will be a thing as long as people send me in material to use for it. I already have some video footage and I plan to get more since I do have IC DOMO.

So what I'll need are:

Voice recordings of people saying something about the game, nothing too long though please.
Screenshots
Screenshots with users saying things on them about the game, why they miss it, etc
Anyone willing to get together in IC DOMO to be in recordings x)

It'd be nice if for the screenshots and recordings you can mention what your character names were and what company/server you played for. c:

Well I don't have any screenshots since I had to change my computer, but I can still send a voice recording tho...

Superstarstrike
March 7th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Will you be using screenshots already posted in the thread?

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 7th, 2014, 02:53 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000146.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000146.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000139.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000139.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000154.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000154.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000252.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000252.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000265.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000265.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000049.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/00000049.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/dsa.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/dsa.png.html)
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/dadadadads.png (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/SakiAngel/media/Screen%20Shots%20Of%20Games/dadadadads.png.html)
Guyz in it are my Petz(Alts) lol I wasn't "around" lol x3 Still Have have a few more I'll look still thought I'd post a few.<3

SakiAngel from Sapphire ^w~

Travis96
March 7th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Wall of text/Sob Story, Incoming!!! And there's no way to put things into spoilers! Anyway, this is my submission to the idea the other fans had to post screenshots and videos of themselves.

It's story time Subagames! But seriously, grab a chair and gather around. Because this will be the first and maybe last time I share a personal sob story with a large audience of people I do not know. So, without further adieu, let's get started one how the game, Dream of Mirror Online. Changed my life.

Let's begin by going back at least six to seven years. I was eleven or twelve at the time and just beginning Cyber School. Why beginning? Because before that I was in public school. Though, I wasn't 'popular' or 'cool.' I was a kid that weighed three-hundred pounds and that alone made me a target for bullying. So, I left because I had no friends. Well, that's a half lie. I did have friends -- But they betrayed me at the start of middle school, acting like they didn't know me and they even teased me so they could get a better reputation in this new school. And as you can guess, I dropped out because I didn't feel wanted, I wasn't accepted in middle school.

Alone and depressed, I started Cyber Schooling. Expecting my life to get better. Only it didn't.. I was still alone and, well.. Still depressed.. Even beginning to think about a permanent solution to this depression. Not the good kinda either, more of the, *Click* *Bang* solution. Until one day, my mother came to me and told me about a game she found through a advertisement online. She worked at home, so it was common she'd find weird and strange things online that she'd show me that gave me a sensible chuckle. No not those weird and strange things... Perverts.

Anyway, back to the story at hand. If you guessed that game in the advertisement was Dream of Mirror Online, you'd be correct. She showed it to me and literally forced me to play it with her. Like most kids, I was stubborn and rolled my eyes at what my parents thought was 'cool.' But being obliged to play it, I downloaded it and began to play. It wasn't have bad. It was definitely better than the horrible FaceBook games I played. So, after creating character and getting through the tutorial. I was greeted with the map that most DoMO players know. That's right, the 'Summoning Pool.' The hang out for players who just wanted to chat. Although, my memory of that time was still a bit foggy, so I'm not sure if any high level players approached me and spoke to me. If they did, I gave them a cold shoulder.. Cause, well... Trust issues. Sorry if you were one of those people who tried to help me on my journey.

After finally getting through the tutorial and going through the five pages of text that the Queen Slyph had in the Summoning Pool. I soon found myself in Eversun City. To most players, it was named 'Everlag' since it was the main city to commerce and do quests. But when I entered Eversun, all I could remember was amazing Oriental music. That to this day, I remember. Finally after running around Eversun, like a n00b. Avoiding the red lines of love. Also known as the 'Sniper Lines' by long time players. And ignoring the pesky fairy that was presented at beside the chat. I met up with my mother.

From there, life began to get better. I began playing and having fun with my mom when she had to that is. I chose the class, 'BladeMaster.' And did quests. Until one day, me and my mother stumbled on a quest that we were way too low to face by ourselves. So to Eversun we went to advertise for help and there. I met my first friend online... Dante123... Yes, if you're reading this. I'm calling you out, Dante. He was a level 30 Doctor with white bear armor. It was strange to me. But we both shared a common interest other than Dream of Mirror Online and that was Devil May Cry. With that in mind, he helped us with quests and he even met me with amazing people. Whom I've made friends with, but I've lost contact with...

It was then, my depression began to fade. I had friends who accepted me, even though I wore a mask of a virtual character. I even learned to love on there, life was just great. Until around two years later. The servers began to grow worse. I noticed it and went to the forums for answers. Telling Aeria Games that if they don't fix it. The game will shut down in a year or two. Well... Let's just say that didn't go so well. I got a lot of angry replies, but there were some who backed me up agreeing with my feedback. But something happened with the account I used. It was banned, Aeria's excuse was, "Someone was using it to sell false goods." Or something like that. It was obviously a lie, however. I had full control over my account until the ban hammer came down on my head. And before you excuse me. I'm someone who refuses to take place in marketplaces in games. Mostly because it's a headache for me.

Finally, banned from Dream of Mirror Online, with no looking back. I went to other games. Mabinogi, Team Fortress 2, Ace Online, FlyFF, ect. Ect. All gave me tremendous fun, but it didn't give me the friends like Dream of Mirror Online did. So that's why I'm here. Standing with those who love the game even though I probably know none of them. Requesting for you, Subagames. To rip the servers from Aeria's greedy palms and revive the game that deserves more love than it was once given! Bring back a part of our lives that was reaped from us due to sheer lack of responsibility and greed. Aeria Games stated DoMO was shut down due to the lack of fans and income. But those on this thread know the truth. We didn't leave because the game was boring, we left because the servers were growing worse. And not because of the lack of income. I know many people who maybe spent more than five-hundred dollars on Dream of Mirror Online. It was shut down because Aeria's new cash cow came in, 'Eden Eternal.'

So, we the fans of Dream of Mirror Online. Pick up the fumbled ball and hand it to you, Subagames. Putting full trust and hope in your abilities to revive this glorious game. But, it's your choice if you decide to take revive this game. Whatever you choose, I appreciate you guys giving us this chance to revive DoMO. And I thank those, who actually decided to stick around and read this sob story.

Z0mb3h
March 7th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Well I don't have any screenshots since I had to change my computer, but I can still send a voice recording tho...

That's ok and it totally works and helps if you send in a recording. c: I'll need as much as I can get to make the video. Even if I don't get any one to send me things I'll probably still make it- but without other users showing support in it I dunno how well it'd be x)

Will you be using screenshots already posted in the thread?

Probably unless someone doesn't want me to, then I wont. Probably most of the ones posted after I asked for screenshots will be used x3

So, we the fans of Dream of Mirror Online. Pick up the fumbled ball and hand it to you, Subagames. Putting full trust and hope in your abilities to revive this glorious game. But, it's your choice if you decide to take revive this game. Whatever you choose, I appreciate you guys giving us this chance to revive DoMO. And I thank those, who actually decided to stick around and read this sob story.

I think a lot had similar stories, Aeria just wasn't a fun company to work with game wise. They were ok at first but eventually went down hill with their poor costumer service and game neglect. DOMO wasn't the first game of theirs to be closed and a lot more followed after it. Personally I feel it was a combo between a lack of GM support, customer service and the fact they never advertised and shoved DOMO under a rug that had it closing.

Which was a shame since it was a really nice social based MMO. I haven't been with Suba long, but I did start playing one of their other games. They're a well run company and I'm sure DOMO would flourish under them. (Better then it ever did with Aeria)

Travis96
March 7th, 2014, 08:17 PM
I think a lot had similar stories, Aeria just wasn't a fun company to work with game wise. They were ok at first but eventually went down hill with their poor costumer service and game neglect. DOMO wasn't the first game of theirs to be closed and a lot more followed after it. Personally I feel it was a combo between a lack of GM support, customer service and the fact they never advertised and shoved DOMO under a rug that had it closing.

Which was a shame since it was a really nice social based MMO. I haven't been with Suba long, but I did start playing one of their other games. They're a well run company and I'm sure DOMO would flourish under them. (Better then it ever did with Aeria)

Aye, the last chance I gave Aeria Games was Aura Kingdom. And even then I was still iffy on touching that. I was mostly forced to play by my friend who also play DoMO. Played it for two days and never picked it up again. Most of my respect vanished when I see their founder packs going beyond 200 dollars. Heck, their highest valued Scarlet Blade pack is 400 USD. It's as though Aeria isn't trying to fight their greed. They're letting it consume them and allowing their games to crumble on top of their community.

Which is why I stepped back from Aeria. If you call yourselves a Gaming Company when you let that happen then to me, you have no right to be in this business. But anyway, let's get back to the task at hand, shall we? Let's convince Subagames that we the fans want to see their hands on Dream of Mirror Online! Not only for our entertainment, but for their company!

FluffyLion
March 8th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Maybe my opinion as newbie won't count as much as people who already played here.

I was looking for this game since i saw lots of screenshots, videos and recommendations about it everywhere. I liked it from just watching the videos.
As soon i knew the game went down forever, I got sad. I wish i could get back past on the time to play.

For now, here its my only hope to have a chance to play it again, looking for a game like this for a while and finding it offline its disapointing a lot, I am wishing to try Dream of Mirrors, since I took a look to other similar games but i am not convinced yet.

Megflare
March 9th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Dream of Mirror Online was the perfect MMORPG for me.
I tried some other MMORPGs with comparable Class Systems, but only DOMO did it right.
No other MMORPG i've tried told the Story so nicely.
The Music was top-notch and the Grafik was very lovely. Maybe not the best out there, but very lovely.
I registered here to show my Support to bring it back. I hope it will happen.
Here is a Screen from one of my Adventures. Who else is remembering the Heat you feel when you farm for many Hours,
praying, that not a random stranger is coming by and steal your Title away xD
But there was nothing so rewarding when you finally got it ;)

AlisGelida
March 9th, 2014, 08:27 AM
[GM] Involution is DOG GM GM GM WEDDING IS THIS MAN has been lit using the account "140694alwan" my account back, you jerk [GM] GM Involution is gay:ehh::ehh::ehh:

[GM] Involution Is Scamming "GM is" to be fired from his job because "GM" HAS abusing account "140694alwan" expectation friends "[GM]" this should be fired from his job "GM" is fraud would not be responsible for lost accounts "140694alwan" [GM] Involution Is Scamming "GM is" to be fired from his job because "GM" HAS abusing account "140694alwan" expectation friends "[GM]" this should be fired from his job "GM" is fraud would not be responsible for lost accounts "140694alwan":mad::mad:
"Convicted Felon"

Vanland
March 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Registered to throw in my support.

DoMo was my first MMORPG. The game closed down, the years passed, but even in the present day, where we have a plethora of titles like aion, gw2, tera etc, I still find myself missing and checking back on DoMo. Why? Because there are things in it that are not found in the modern-day MMOs. The multi-class system. The anime-ish graphics. The amazing soundtrack. The extensive story / campaign. The new-gen MMOs, with all brilliant graphics and whatnot, get tiresome after a while. They feel empty. I can't last in these modern MMOs for longer than 1-2 months at best. DoMo kept me playing for over 2 years without a problem.

The classics are on the rise. People want to and try to go back to the games from the old days. The fact that this thread exists and all these people are coming here and register just to reply speaks for itself. Take notice of that, and do something with it. That is my wish, and I am positive it is the same wish of the many, many others that have not registered here yet.

Regards.

MissAya85
March 9th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Oh, yay, My in game son from Aeria's DoMO sent me the link to this page.

The first time I found DoMO I came across an advertisement on a social site, I never click those things, but this one with DoMO within it. I clicked, I installed, created, played, my very first MMO. I was hooked for four years. The customization options, everyon'es character was Unique. I could spot my friends from a distance. I kept a lot of my screenshots. Saved my screenshot folder to a flashdrive the day I decided to leave. I had been spending my money in the months before the notice of their close. I was torn, I'd been a fan, a customer, since the day I found the advertisement banner on a social site.

The revival of this game, would be so amazing. I lost so many friends when it closed, they had quit the game knowing a close was imminant, I found out late. The few I have kept in touch with still talk with me about the game. Some have moved onto the Other Companies offering it. Asking me to join but I'm unable to read the language, so I can't.

Violaceous
March 10th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone, greetings from Indonesian's DOMO Player (Which is closed sooner than Aeria's)
Some Rubys

It is good to see there's people who is still supporting the revival of DOMO, it's one of good MMORPG in terms of features and things, its combat may look like your ordinary MMORPG (And leveling is heavy enough...), but so far for me, only DOMO offers you to go change to any class you like whenever you want, and even taking some sub skills from other class, for the story itself, I like the idea there's cutscene and things when triggering the main quest, the story itself is pretty interesting if you ask me (Never see the ending thou lol), and a lot of interesting features such as the "red string of fate", this one actually cracks me up as if like DOMO was a MMORPG Date Finder, these things are probably what makes me love DOMO.

Make it happen. :)

Felipeo161ds3O1
March 12th, 2014, 01:23 AM
Wall of text/Sob Story, Incoming!!! And there's no way to put things into spoilers! Anyway, this is my submission to the idea the other fans had to post screenshots and videos of themselves.

It's story time Subagames! But seriously, grab a chair and gather around. Because this will be the first and maybe last time I share a personal sob story with a large audience of people I do not know. So, without further adieu, let's get started one how the game, Dream of Mirror Online. Changed my life.

Let's begin by going back at least six to seven years. I was eleven or twelve at the time and just beginning Cyber School. Why beginning? Because before that I was in public school. Though, I wasn't 'popular' or 'cool.' I was a kid that weighed three-hundred pounds and that alone made me a target for bullying. So, I left because I had no friends. Well, that's a half lie. I did have friends -- But they betrayed me at the start of middle school, acting like they didn't know me and they even teased me so they could get a better reputation in this new school. And as you can guess, I dropped out because I didn't feel wanted, I wasn't accepted in middle school.

Alone and depressed, I started Cyber Schooling. Expecting my life to get better. Only it didn't.. I was still alone and, well.. Still depressed.. Even beginning to think about a permanent solution to this depression. Not the good kinda either, more of the, *Click* *Bang* solution. Until one day, my mother came to me and told me about a game she found through a advertisement online. She worked at home, so it was common she'd find weird and strange things online that she'd show me that gave me a sensible chuckle. No not those weird and strange things... Perverts.

Anyway, back to the story at hand. If you guessed that game in the advertisement was Dream of Mirror Online, you'd be correct. She showed it to me and literally forced me to play it with her. Like most kids, I was stubborn and rolled my eyes at what my parents thought was 'cool.' But being obliged to play it, I downloaded it and began to play. It wasn't have bad. It was definitely better than the horrible FaceBook games I played. So, after creating character and getting through the tutorial. I was greeted with the map that most DoMO players know. That's right, the 'Summoning Pool.' The hang out for players who just wanted to chat. Although, my memory of that time was still a bit foggy, so I'm not sure if any high level players approached me and spoke to me. If they did, I gave them a cold shoulder.. Cause, well... Trust issues. Sorry if you were one of those people who tried to help me on my journey.

After finally getting through the tutorial and going through the five pages of text that the Queen Slyph had in the Summoning Pool. I soon found myself in Eversun City. To most players, it was named 'Everlag' since it was the main city to commerce and do quests. But when I entered Eversun, all I could remember was amazing Oriental music. That to this day, I remember. Finally after running around Eversun, like a n00b. Avoiding the red lines of love. Also known as the 'Sniper Lines' by long time players. And ignoring the pesky fairy that was presented at beside the chat. I met up with my mother.

From there, life began to get better. I began playing and having fun with my mom when she had to that is. I chose the class, 'BladeMaster.' And did quests. Until one day, me and my mother stumbled on a quest that we were way too low to face by ourselves. So to Eversun we went to advertise for help and there. I met my first friend online... Dante123... Yes, if you're reading this. I'm calling you out, Dante. He was a level 30 Doctor with white bear armor. It was strange to me. But we both shared a common interest other than Dream of Mirror Online and that was Devil May Cry. With that in mind, he helped us with quests and he even met me with amazing people. Whom I've made friends with, but I've lost contact with...

It was then, my depression began to fade. I had friends who accepted me, even though I wore a mask of a virtual character. I even learned to love on there, life was just great. Until around two years later. The servers began to grow worse. I noticed it and went to the forums for answers. Telling Aeria Games that if they don't fix it. The game will shut down in a year or two. Well... Let's just say that didn't go so well. I got a lot of angry replies, but there were some who backed me up agreeing with my feedback. But something happened with the account I used. It was banned, Aeria's excuse was, "Someone was using it to sell false goods." Or something like that. It was obviously a lie, however. I had full control over my account until the ban hammer came down on my head. And before you excuse me. I'm someone who refuses to take place in marketplaces in games. Mostly because it's a headache for me.

Finally, banned from Dream of Mirror Online, with no looking back. I went to other games. Mabinogi, Team Fortress 2, Ace Online, FlyFF, ect. Ect. All gave me tremendous fun, but it didn't give me the friends like Dream of Mirror Online did. So that's why I'm here. Standing with those who love the game even though I probably know none of them. Requesting for you, Subagames. To rip the servers from Aeria's greedy palms and revive the game that deserves more love than it was once given! Bring back a part of our lives that was reaped from us due to sheer lack of responsibility and greed. Aeria Games stated DoMO was shut down due to the lack of fans and income. But those on this thread know the truth. We didn't leave because the game was boring, we left because the servers were growing worse. And not because of the lack of income. I know many people who maybe spent more than five-hundred dollars on Dream of Mirror Online. It was shut down because Aeria's new cash cow came in, 'Eden Eternal.'

You knew Dante123? I did too! I talk with him sometimes over Facebook. Small world. :)

Travis96
March 12th, 2014, 05:13 PM
You knew Dante123? I did too! I talk with him sometimes over Facebook. Small world. :)

Yeah, I've kinda lost contact with him though. XD Not entirely sure why though.

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 12th, 2014, 06:00 PM
i would LOVE if DOMO got picked up and restarted here!♥ i miss playing it ,Sadly iv no screen shots of anything (well except for on FB) because my computer i played on before the shut down Crashed big time and even replacing the harddrive didn't do much D: i tried TWDOMO (on my moms laptop, and again on my own once i got it) and it just isn't the same if u can't read or talk well with many people :I plus fixing half into English lagged my laptop a bit ,and later i did something and had to factory reset it , Lol. So now its off this laptop.

- i played on Sapphire server as Music-Soul & MusicMonkeyD.SoulLuv , i kind of just hung out in Eversun city, traded around and bought cossies and a few pets, held in town events often in the last year or two of it. -

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 12th, 2014, 06:12 PM
i would LOVE if DOMO got picked up and restarted here!♥ i miss playing it ,Sadly iv no screen shots of anything (well except for on FB) because my computer i played on before the shut down Crashed big time and even replacing the harddrive didn't do much D: i tried TWDOMO (on my moms laptop, and again on my own once i got it) and it just isn't the same if u can't read or talk well with many people :I plus fixing half into English lagged my laptop a bit ,and later i did something and had to factory reset it , Lol. So now its off this laptop.

- i played on Sapphire server as Music-Soul & MusicMonkeyD.SoulLuv , i kind of just hung out in Eversun city, traded around and bought cossies and a few pets, held in town events often in the last year or two of it. -

I remember seeing you in Eversun lol x3 -gives cookies-

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 12th, 2014, 06:16 PM
mmm really!? who where you?~ :3 =w=

i just kind of "stole" some FB pics i found with my character(s) in them lol - atlest im honest bout it?-

ALSO HOW TO I TYPE IN COLORS!?

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 12th, 2014, 06:19 PM
i remember seeing you in eversun lol x3 -gives cookies-

-noms cookies-

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 12th, 2014, 09:44 PM

i just kind of "stole" some FB pics i found with my character(s) in them lol - atlest im honest bout it?-

I was SakiAngel =3 wasn't to outgoing then but I spent a lot of time in Eversun it wasn't because I was to lazy to lvl or course not...>//>' I ummm just use to love to sell and junk so yeah that's it lol x3

Oh and just highlight your writing then,it's the "A" when you click it the colors you can us come up.^^

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 12th, 2014, 10:58 PM
I was SakiAngel =3 wasn't to outgoing then but I spent a lot of time in Eversun it wasn't because I was to lazy to lvl or course not...>//>' I ummm just use to love to sell and junk so yeah that's it lol x3

Oh and just highlight your writing then,it's the "A" when you click it the colors you can us come up.^^

oh yeah ok, and I WAS TO LAZY TO LV! lol i hada friend pay me to lv in game XD or if i hada friend or boredom pushing me to go lv..or a item..-cough- >w<;" lol

so i just got some game from here called "Priston Tale" ..urm anyone else on it..its no fun playing lonesomely~ lol

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 13th, 2014, 01:19 AM
two DOMO drawings i did for people..looooonnngggg ago.

23960 23961

also ignore my PT game comment..it doesnt work for me

-~MEOW~-*-Music-Soul-

AlisGelida
March 13th, 2014, 10:16 AM
:lol::lol:
Finally he want to say our: " I TROLLED YOU ALL! MUHUHUHAHAHA! "

Almich
March 13th, 2014, 02:19 PM
I'm so glad to see that everyone is going such a good job at keeping this post so alive! :D

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 13th, 2014, 08:03 PM
I'm so glad to see that everyone is going such a good job at keeping this post so alive! :D

+1 to this <3

Oh and love your doodles Music ^^

CuteButWise
March 14th, 2014, 01:05 AM
I really hope this game gets revived. DOMO was the game that got me hooked on MMOs and no matter how hard I've tried I've never found another game that could hold my interest like this one did. I had so much playing this game and so many happy memories of all of the people that I met in-game. I remember hanging around Eversun when I didn't feel like leveling and just chatting with random people.

Z0mb3h
March 14th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Ah this thread is so active and makes me happy. ^^

I htink I'll have to go ahead and make the video though without the screenshots or audio from others. No ones sent me anything yet x)

Almich
March 14th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Ah this thread is so active and makes me happy. ^^

I htink I'll have to go ahead and make the video though without the screenshots or audio from others. No ones sent me anything yet x)

Um I'd send you something, just let me know how :O

Z0mb3h
March 15th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Um I'd send you something, just let me know how :O

YOu can reply here with it in a post, like the url to a image or whatever. Or you can pm it to me c:

Zanmar
March 15th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Yea i would love to have subagames revive Domo, i've missed it so much and ive tryed TW domo and just isnt the same. If domo got revived i would so play on it every day i could!

Monorax
March 15th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Okay, when I saw this I got really excited, DOMO was one of my favorite games, the whole every character can be any class they want was very unique, I really liked the thief and musician class myself. The pets and mobs were so cute. Everyday a new love fortune, meeting people destined to be your enemies and friends, it was all interesting.
Domo itself was one of my first MMORPG's I played and will stay one of the most rememberable ones.
The fact that you may choose which storyline to follow, the quirkyness of the lady after the tutorial, who you took pictures with, it all just added up to one big phenomenon called Dream of Mirror online.
The battle music, those crystal combo's you had to figure out, the awesome battle animations, it just gave me chills.

I just loved how we were able to fly on our weapons like it was nothing, being able to see so much of the world on top of a blade just made it so dreamy. I really hope Domo come's back, it's just one of the games that get a hold of you and never lets go.
It definetly has something most MMORPG's are missing these days.

Summerstream
March 15th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Heyo~ Used to be on Onyx as Summerstream back when Aeria hosted the game. Found out HK had a server, so I decided to poke my head in there. Its so quiet, not like EC used to be before with its frequent and loving crashes. Job system is top class, no other game that I have played has something remotely close to the system here in DoMO.
Hope you bring it back~
~Summerstream

Also, have a little videeooo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuzw91e59GI

Mabbitt
March 15th, 2014, 10:32 PM
I would love to see this gaming website bring back DOMO to life <3 I played as many jobs on my shura. I miss her D; My highest level was 53 muse/51 shaman. I miss the flying to Grizz or Grotto.

~Sexykitkat -Onyx Server

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 16th, 2014, 02:04 AM
+1 to this <3

Oh and love your doodles Music ^^

thank you~ :D

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 16th, 2014, 02:13 AM
i miss playing my white / purple haired floatys ;___; chuuu~~~ gosh if/once it is back tho..i sure hope i can find good partys to lv up w..so that i can reach like..lv..40ish again and go back to being lazy for a bit ..lol pick up where i left off XD

mm i might keep that same charater name "music-soul" or i might let my obsession w Sailor Saturn find its way into my charater lol.

Z0mb3h
March 16th, 2014, 03:00 AM
That Eversun city song being played on that other game is really neat o:

I have so many old videos of DOMO, most were music videos- x'3 Or just random things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sut0L8zzwUU

HakiYuna
March 16th, 2014, 10:41 AM

music and alice o3o dunno if knux, doro, lianniang, frumusik, myno... and very very many friends of mine know about this thread ;~;
*edit* oh well i completely forgot xD; subagames, you have my support o//

Summerstream
March 16th, 2014, 10:23 PM
That Eversun city song being played on that other game is really neat o:

I have so many old videos of DOMO, most were music videos- x'3 Or just random things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sut0L8zzwUU

Thanks, I arranged it myself x3~

HakiYuna
March 17th, 2014, 11:22 AM
just noticed that we all are commoners XDD

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 17th, 2014, 11:35 AM
just noticed that we all are commoners XDD

A few of us aren't lol x3

Superstarstrike
March 17th, 2014, 01:03 PM
And we all will STILL be commoners until level 10. :p

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 17th, 2014, 02:23 PM
And we all will STILL be commoners until level 10. :p

-Hmmmm....-blinks-Oooooooooooooooh...lol x3

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 17th, 2014, 08:07 PM
i know this a domo thing. but what do yall do now, game wise? i tried that TW domo..:I i just cant..nope. and iv tried a few other games but i cant stand "do this quest...ok now do this one X100 more just to lv up" o=o" humph

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 17th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Idk since quitting Domo I haven't stuck with a game more them like 3 mouths. x.x I tried a few just couldn't stick with them the 1st 2 I ever played where Wlo (Wonderlnd Online<--Still play on and off ) and Domo, I played both for like 3 to 4 years but now yeah....I was waiting for Lime Odyssey since it's announcement it looked soooo good and I played in one of the Alpha and loved it *w* but yeah it's not looking to good for it x.x atm I'm playing Lucent Heart on here it's not awesome and I haven't been on for a couple weeks but still I'm "playing it" really hope they constituter Domo -crosses fringes-

Z0mb3h
March 17th, 2014, 11:40 PM
i know this a domo thing. but what do yall do now, game wise? i tried that TW domo..:I i just cant..nope. and iv tried a few other games but i cant stand "do this quest...ok now do this one X100 more just to lv up" o=o" humph

Actually DOMO really isn't a "do quests to level" type of game. The majority of players level by teaming together and grinding monsters in various locations. There's usually a spot for each ten levels that the community has more or less found. The thing with TW/IC DOMO is the Chinese makes it confusing and hard to get the hang of things if you've never played it before. The games not just a huge exp grind fest though there's a big social aspect to it too.

Besides needing to be social for teams to level (which is a nice way to make friends), you can join a guild or have relationships with others. If I remember correctly (been so long) you can be friends, lovers or a teacher-student relationship with someone. Each has it's own perks when you level it up from skills/buffs to certain quests and titles. Can even get married ingame too which is pretty fun with the wedding maps (or so I think).Guild wise you can have certain dungeons you do together as a guild with really tough bosses. I can't get much into that though, I never managed to fight any of the guild bosses myself.

You can craft and make gear and such too and farm various materials as you level those skills. You can make armor, weapons and various consumables if you decide to work on alchemy. Thing I like the most about the game though if the class system. You can mix and match classes however you want and come up with your own stat builds. You can be the perfect tank or doctor or hey maybe you want to do some sort of healer aoe combo that's possible too. It really lets you be creative. uwu

Oh and there's a pet system too, where you can level and take care of pets. And as they level some evolve and once they hit level 60 you can use a saddle and ride on them or even fly with them too. Ah I'm rambling now, so I'll just leave it like it is now. I hope that helped though? But a big part of the game is being social and the community.

Edit: ALmost forgot the costumes and amount of customization you can work with over time with their outfits and costumes.

Juchan2005
March 17th, 2014, 11:59 PM
I, too, would love to see DOMO revived. It was my first MMORPG, and the only one I would keep coming back to. Ever since the game closed, I haven't found another MMO to fill the hole DOMO left. I wanted to be there for the game on the day it shut down, but, sadly, the electric was out in my house due to a storm. It was really sad, and I still feel the sting that just as I was getting my merc leveled up, Domo closed. I even had a Lily, and those were rare to get. I miss it, and I just hope that this game gets revived because so many people loved this game.

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 18th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Actually DOMO really isn't a "do quests to level" type of game. The majority of players level by teaming together and grinding monsters in various locations. There's usually a spot for each ten levels that the community has more or less found. The thing with TW/IC DOMO is the Chinese makes it confusing and hard to get the hang of things if you've never played it before. The games not just a huge exp grind fest though there's a big social aspect to it too.

Besides needing to be social for teams to level (which is a nice way to make friends), you can join a guild or have relationships with others. If I remember correctly (been so long) you can be friends, lovers or a teacher-student relationship with someone. Each has it's own perks when you level it up from skills/buffs to certain quests and titles. Can even get married ingame too which is pretty fun with the wedding maps (or so I think).Guild wise you can have certain dungeons you do together as a guild with really tough bosses. I can't get much into that though, I never managed to fight any of the guild bosses myself.

You can craft and make gear and such too and farm various materials as you level those skills. You can make armor, weapons and various consumables if you decide to work on alchemy. Thing I like the most about the game though if the class system. You can mix and match classes however you want and come up with your own stat builds. You can be the perfect tank or doctor or hey maybe you want to do some sort of healer aoe combo that's possible too. It really lets you be creative. uwu

Oh and there's a pet system too, where you can level and take care of pets. And as they level some evolve and once they hit level 60 you can use a saddle and ride on them or even fly with them too. Ah I'm rambling now, so I'll just leave it like it is now. I hope that helped though? But a big part of the game is being social and the community.

Edit: ALmost forgot the costumes and amount of customization you can work with over time with their outfits and costumes.

yeah i know domo wasnt a quest to quest to lv., im saying i miss that and every games iv tried since domo has turned out to be one :I i tried LH and its like that too......... so urm AnAngelsSweetKiss what is the "wonderland online" game like as well as "LO" ?

Z0mb3h
March 18th, 2014, 12:40 AM
yeah i know domo wasnt a quest to quest to lv., im saying i miss that and every games iv tried since domo has turned out to be one :I i tried LH and its like that too......... so urm AnAngelsSweetKiss what is the "wonderland online" game like as well as "LO" ?

Oh- I thought you were asking what there was to do, my bad x'D

I play LH current I like it, it is a little tiring doing quests constantly to level. It's fun though in it's own way, but it'll never replace DOMO for me.

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 18th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Oh- I thought you were asking what there was to do, my bad x'D

I play LH current I like it, it is a little tiring doing quests constantly to level. It's fun though in it's own way, but it'll never replace DOMO for me.

yeah i tried it and yeah its fun w the danceing and stuff,,,but other wise if u dont lv..u end up feeling behind and out of place..and i cant stand that cuz lving is like a chore on quest to quest games...i wanna have fun...not feel like i HAVE to lv and feel like its a chore..i just looked into LO and it says stuff bout closed beta soon ..so i clicked that..and appertly acording to the acount..iv a eden eternal character..soo im downloading it atm to see...tho since i dont remember playing...i likely didnt like it XD LO LOOKS fun from the vid tho. :I iv decided ill try it and be a cat or mouse theif . and waste time there(or other random games) between animes and DOMO comeing back someday.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 18th, 2014, 01:25 AM
LO is one of those not sure if it'll ever coming out things been waiting for years and atm we haven't heard if it's gone under or not. .x.x Wlo is just a cute 2D Game but it's not the best trust me x//x it was just my 1st MMO and the place I met my BF so it's one of those I go back because it's special not because it's Awesome lol x3.And I see I tried EE I played after a quit Domo for about 6 mouths it was okayish a lot of questing but can change to whatever job you want was kinda neat in a way I quit it for LH for a mouth or two(with you play because I love the Dance system and I love all the cute costumes) then just quit that to wait for LO for years and that still not out or may never be out so yeah I'm in a gaming hole atm. x///x

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 18th, 2014, 01:36 AM
LO is one of those not sure if it'll ever coming out things been waiting for years and atm we haven't heard if it's gone under or not. .x.x Wlo is just a cute 2D Game but it's not the best trust me x//x it was just my 1st MMO and the place I met my BF so it's one of those I go back because it's special not because it's Awesome lol x3.And I see I tried EE I played after a quit Domo for about 6 mouths it was okayish a lot of questing but can change to whatever job you want was kinda neat in a way I quit it for LH for a mouth or two(with you play because I love the Dance system and I love all the cute costumes) then just quit that to wait for LO for years and that still not out or may never be out so yeah I'm in a gaming hole atm. x///x

ahh i see, guess imma b waiting too then lol. cancled installing EE cuz i remembered i just stay around w no one to talk to on it .___. and im beyond confused w what i was spose to be doing when i quit it...i didnt get far into it. last thing i rember was getting a llama .

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 19th, 2014, 01:10 AM
i found a pic of my charaters /o/ woo~ 24210

i found em on a site i no longer use or remember the log in to , i just happened to have the link to it saved ._. other wise w/ how i set the account..i wouldnt even seen the pics.....BUT WHAT SUCKS IS, IT HAS A PIC OF MY X THAT I SOOO WANNNA DELETE NOW AND I FRICKEN CANT LOG IN TO DO IT wth

KittenwithPancake
March 19th, 2014, 05:35 PM
So just to put in my Two cents. I'm new here, mostly Drawn here by LH I played it back in the day and was glad to see it come back, now a friend and I who used to beta test games together all the time, heard about this revival and dang if this happens I'd be pretty stoked and so would he. DoMo was one of the first games we played together when we first became friends, so it'd be a really nice touch to come back to it.

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 21st, 2014, 12:12 AM
just saying, feel free to add me people /o/

AlisGelida
March 21st, 2014, 10:29 AM
just saying, feel free to add me people /o/

Ok .___. !

Katten0
March 21st, 2014, 01:13 PM
there is a game,that is 3d and you can play all classes at once,cant remember the name of it and yes there is Dancer,Bard with guitar and more

Cleftobismal
March 21st, 2014, 03:00 PM
Miss my Doctor/Witch Doctor. Shaman/Wizard was super fun as well ;_;. (And having a school girl wack things with a peppermint stick was too op for me :<) Bring It Back!~ <3

Drago44
March 21st, 2014, 05:33 PM
Subagame Gods, I implore you to ressurect Dream of Mirror Online. It is, simply, -the- perfect game that was highly mismanaged.

When an old "elder" (one of the higher ranking officers in the guild) told me about DoMo possibly coming back here, I had to make a Suba account.

Nothing has replaced this game for me in the past, what are we on now, 2? 3? years since Aeria dropped it. And believe me, I have tried replacing it! I have been to the Chinese server to play there. I have tried probably 20 other games. NONE can even come close to Domo.

Of course, often a game is the people you meet: No other gaming community has been as awesome as Domo's, and no game has held my interest for a month, let alone the YEARS I played DoMo. I wasn't a gamer before DoMo, and I've pretty much given up on being one now. But if you bring this game back to life- I am going to be right here waiting for it. And the guild?... We are coming back, Baby!

Drago
COTD
Sapphire Server

Old guildees out there? If DoMo comes back... Contact me. I'm awaiting.

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 21st, 2014, 06:11 PM
i know this form and all is up (duh) but have any officals seen this...read our post to rly see how much we want them to take on DOMO? i rllllyyyyy hope a GM or someone that can bring DOMO its needed attention is brought into seeing this

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 21st, 2014, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9coRBHINw

A DOMO Farewell - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9coRBHINw)
merp.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 21st, 2014, 07:30 PM
A DOMO Farewell - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9coRBHINw)
merp.

That was really sweet awww <3 been watching a lot of videos about Domo on YouTube I saw one for the Advanced Pets and I was like Waaaa-sniff sniff-TT//x//TT I miss my babies so much </3 I loved all my Sapphires and Rubies I had all the Sapphires and was just missing 1 Ruby b4 I quit they went to good Homes though sill they where my babies. <3

Drago44
March 21st, 2014, 08:23 PM
Just to jump on the DoMo memory bandwagon...
This is a video of a *few* memories I made from my guild. I tried to incorporate a lot of events around rl, and we used another site heavily to create personal bonds within the guild, so it is not strictly pictures from DoMo... but DoMo is what brought us all together. (The poetry, limmericks, and haikus are from member posts to other guild members. Truly, an amazing bunch of people. Please Suba, I beg you to bring this back.)

Some of the best people I have ever met, online and irl. Miss you all dearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qa5n6aXEVzg

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 21st, 2014, 08:55 PM
where theres a form about sujestions for games to take in i motioned DOMO , linked to this form , and posted that vid .

24348 i hope thats okay.

KodaKun
March 21st, 2014, 09:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MenMBW_sOp4

Here's a video my sister and I made forever ago. It was our first try at making a lil movie and it's pretty obvious but I still love it :P

-Miakoda and Minette Starleaf (Sapphire)

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 21st, 2014, 10:08 PM
Here's a video my sister and I made forever ago. It was our first try at making a lil movie and it's pretty obvious but I still love it :P

-Miakoda and Minette Starleaf (Sapphire)

Your Video made my eye twitch....>=o I HATE Zombies x//x I'd send hrs and hrs killing those things because I just hate zombies in general they just tick me off lol x3I'd have a bad day I'd go kill a few thousand zombies, I'd have a good day I'd go kill zombies, I was bored I'd go kill zombles sometimes I'd just get so busy taking out everything on them one of my friends would have to come get me and drag me kicking and screaming back to Eversun like no no no no just one more one more it deserves it lol x3

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 21st, 2014, 10:27 PM
omg angel thats adorable XD

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 21st, 2014, 10:27 PM
the vid is adorable and the song is pretty cool o.ob

HakiYuna
March 22nd, 2014, 02:01 AM
Subagame Gods, I implore you to ressurect Dream of Mirror Online. It is, simply, -the- perfect game that was highly mismanaged.

When an old "elder" (one of the higher ranking officers in the guild) told me about DoMo possibly coming back here, I had to make a Suba account.

Nothing has replaced this game for me in the past, what are we on now, 2? 3? years since Aeria dropped it. And believe me, I have tried replacing it! I have been to the Chinese server to play there. I have tried probably 20 other games. NONE can even come close to Domo.

Of course, often a game is the people you meet: No other gaming community has been as awesome as Domo's, and no game has held my interest for a month, let alone the YEARS I played DoMo. I wasn't a gamer before DoMo, and I've pretty much given up on being one now. But if you bring this game back to life- I am going to be right here waiting for it. And the guild?... We are coming back, Baby!

Drago
COTD
Sapphire Server

Old guildees out there? If DoMo comes back... Contact me. I'm awaiting.

why just guildies? why not all the dreamers? x3 ah cept for Gaara1234 anw =w=

Z0mb3h
March 22nd, 2014, 06:27 AM
I love seeing his thread still so active. On the question a few pages back about getting a GM to see this or something.

I actually ended up asking a GM on Lucent Heart about how staff handles looking into suggested games. They have to talk to the publisher and work things out with them first above all else. So hopefully they're looking into it? In the end it may come down to Softstar being willing to let them buy it. Not sure I can think of any idea why they'ed decline it though. So it may take awhile anyways sadly, but some news would be nice maybe or some sort of post from staff.

On another note I started working on the video, I should have it done in a week or so :3

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 22nd, 2014, 09:13 AM
I love seeing his thread still so active. On the question a few pages back about getting a GM to see this or something.

I actually ended up asking a GM on Lucent Heart about how staff handles looking into suggested games. They have to talk to the publisher and work things out with them first above all else. So hopefully they're looking into it? In the end it may come down to Softstar being willing to let them buy it. Not sure I can think of any idea why they'ed decline it though. So it may take awhile anyways sadly, but some news would be nice maybe or some sort of post from staff.

On another note I started working on the video, I should have it done in a week or so :3

I see it's just nice too see that they even try^^ lets all hope for the best-crosses fingers-<3

Oh and Best of luck with your video can't wait to see it ^^

Drago44
March 22nd, 2014, 09:30 AM
why just guildies? why not all the dreamers? x3 ah cept for Gaara1234 anw =w=

Well, I suppose because my mode of thinking is why would anyone who doesn't know what our old guild was about be beating down my door to get in?

Anyone from my old guild will tell you, the focus was always on new people and making newcomers try to feel welcome (if we succeeded or not, idk). In the past I even let high levels go because of disagreements about changing focus to be a high level guild so we could do more of the guild missions vs our focus staying on lower levels. I said, I will not change this guild just to reflect my current level. So I did have a couple high levelers leave. *shrug* I like new people better anyway. Eyes aglow, and in awe of the tadpoles in the well. Who needs Tigerman, anyway?

I'm not about power, or fast leveling. I'm about the bonds and friendships made. So in that way, yes, you are right. I should have said, "ALL DREAMERS, if this game comes back- join us, because here we come." It was more my way of trying to be humble I suppose. Thinking that most people in this thread already have their own guilds they will try to ressurrect in one way or another.

Gaara never bothered me, but I kept most of my chats off and stayed out of Eversun City best I could.

MmmMuffins
March 22nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
Just popping in to say that I would be absolutely THRILLED and ecstatic and my life would be made if Suba decided to pick up DoMo. I really miss the community and the game.. Ugh. It was such a wonderful game-- it pretty well forced you to be social! I really hope they ARE looking into this. :o

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 22nd, 2014, 11:25 PM
if/once they do. honest. based on where my life is i wont play much for a while OR ill be so much my eyes will forget to blink o.o lol

ill probly use my old name "music-soul" or what my name on here is.. someing music soul and sailor saturn related most definitely .

Z0mb3h
March 23rd, 2014, 02:40 AM
if/once they do. honest. based on where my life is i wont play much for a while OR ill be so much my eyes will forget to blink o.o lol

ill probly use my old name "music-soul" or what my name on here is.. someing music soul and sailor saturn related most definitely .

I know I'll keep and reuse my old name as well, Avalin. I use it for any MMO I can if it's open 8D

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 23rd, 2014, 06:07 AM
yeah i try to keep soul or music in my names for other games i tried..(tried..quit)

Drago44
March 23rd, 2014, 07:19 PM
Aha... now I'm starting to see names that look familiar.

Vonnegut
March 24th, 2014, 02:59 PM
please bring back domo. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonnegut
March 24th, 2014, 04:18 PM
btw my ign was yenski. I played on sapphire. gosh I miss the domo days. TW domo only ok because of the friends there. Zaffie i <3 u. lol

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 24th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Thought about trying TW Domo but I'm not into games that are not NA or just not in English I feel uncomfortable...>//<

Oh more Sapphire peoplez yayzzz-gives cookie-

Nyxssa
March 24th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Personally I'd love to see Domo come back, it also was one of the first MMOs I had ever played I had to stop playing it to deal with some real life issues and when I went back to play it again I had found it they closed it down I was shocked. I really do hope they bring it back I haven't been able to find anything quite the same since.

Travis96
March 24th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Thought about trying TW Domo but I'm not into games that are not NA or just not in English I feel uncomfortable...>//<

Oh more Sapphire peoplez yayzzz-gives cookie-

I know that feeling, I wanted to get into the TW DoMO. But I would feel disrespectful going into a game that is centered in a different country when I can't speak their language. Even though I know some of the majority in that version is English speaking. :x

ZodiacSetsu
March 24th, 2014, 10:30 PM
I know that feeling, I wanted to get into the TW DoMO. But I would feel disrespectful going into a game that is centered in a different country when I can't speak their language. Even though I know some of the majority in that version is English speaking. :x

same here,all we can do for now is show our support / how much this game means to us and hope they see it

Zyrkun
March 24th, 2014, 11:21 PM
DoMo means so much to me!
Aside from the fact that it was my very very first MMO I played, it gave me a chance to rebuild a social life, even it was in an online community in a game-world.
<3 much love...

"Wait what? You didn't have a Social life?"
I very well did. I had many many friends, but out of the blue, without my parents tell me and my sibs, we moved to United States one day. We moved to the very very south of Texas, I wouldn't had much problem making new friends if culture shock didn't affect me so much. Plus, most of the population spoke Spanish, even though they could speak English, I felt uncomfortable and alone when I was surrounded with Spanish speakers! >.<

Anyways, my favorite thing about DOMO was the community, and its unique feature where you can learn all the classes in one character, and the fact that you can mix-and-match different class skill sets for your own taste or just for when the situation calls for a certain build or class role! It was always exciting and made everyone unique!

Superstarstrike
March 24th, 2014, 11:41 PM

No matter how hard I tried, I could never take TW DoMO seriously. Language barrier was the main problem. The only way I could tell feelings were through emoticons. Someone even tried to talk to me once, but I can't understand/speak Chinese for the life of me.

But, at the same time, this game is too hard to let go. I still come on every once in a while.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 25th, 2014, 12:24 AM

Sooo true that's exactly how I feel =x I know it's not bad or anything and there are other people that would be willing to help us out.But most of us get a bit annoyed when others speak a different languages in an English game and they don't speak a bit of English,so the communication gab is like sighs why me when we come across these people. I kinda feel it's not right to cause this same feeling for someone else when I know myself that it can be a bit stressful.

Sonite
March 25th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Hinoiriode here and I'm happy to see that the board is growing.

I've literally checked just about everyday to see new people posting. I guess I'm just a bit shy now to actually post more.
Anyways, let the fight for domo begin uwu

LoIcatKumi
March 25th, 2014, 05:46 PM
I was quite bored on was on my way to find a new game on the net then I fall on this site.
It's so much a surprise to see one game I tested after quitting DOMO was on the revival way.

Then fall on this topic.

+1 for DOMO revival (I never fall back again that much in another MMo so far).
I played that game from the CB on Gametribe and migraded on Aeria Games like tons of you all.
Spend too much on my monthly wage on it (never spent so much on any game *cough* I think I can relapse too easily if it goes back on good condition)

But I think to make this game profitable again there's some little changes to make :
- removing the mini boss popup depending on monsters kills (update that make me quitting the game), this mecanism has a unique goal : discouraging newbies to be invested in the game (it makes the game unplayable for low level characters that came after the initial rush) I was the main reason that kills it (no new players + old players became bored one day of another = loss of profitability)
- kicking Softstar's ass to make them getting rid of the bugs they never wanted to clear (this also made lot of peoples rage quitting because of boredomness).

Anyway the best way to get back on trail the best way and to get new players involved would sadly to never put Aeria's characters database online. Lots like me already had to restart from the begining and I think I wasn't alone to get rid of all my stuff on rage quitting >_>.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 25th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Not sure about the 1st on how your saying it since I was around the last 2 or 3 years right b4 the game closed so yeah...but if your talking about how you have to kill a bunch of one monster b4 the boss would come up for things like the elder quests, I actually wouldn't want that gone personally =xI liked killing mass monsters to get a Mini Boss in that way it was fun never once was like awww have to kill a bunch if _______to finish the quest, the you need a team with____ and ____ where the ones that annoyed me x.x. The mob killing killed time and it beat like some games where just sit there for 20-40+mins till the time was up for the thing to pop up again and Idk if it's just me but things like that annoy me I rather be moving around working to finish the quest over sitting...^^ I do get the next part though =o since lower lvls can't burn throw the quests as fast or at all sometimes but I don't see why they couldn't just join a team to get them done like a lot of people did when they where lower I know I did that for a bit, I didn't start doing those quests on my own till I was a bit higher which isn't that hard to just wait a bit join a few teams and lvl up and then hit them.^^

As for the other two things I totally agree with there where a few bugs that needed to be kicked and the other isn't for the same reason I just wanna see then game from it's start since I started when it was on it's last leg and all.^^

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
March 26th, 2014, 03:13 AM
I was quite bored on was on my way to find a new game on the net then I fall on this site.
It's so much a surprise to see one game I tested after quitting DOMO was on the revival way.

Then fall on this topic.

+1 for DOMO revival (I never fall back again that much in another MMo so far).
I played that game from the CB on Gametribe and migraded on Aeria Games like tons of you all.
Spend too much on my monthly wage on it (never spent so much on any game *cough* I think I can relapse too easily if it goes back on good condition)

But I think to make this game profitable again there's some little changes to make :
- removing the mini boss popup depending on monsters kills (update that make me quitting the game), this mecanism has a unique goal : discouraging newbies to be invested in the game (it makes the game unplayable for low level characters that came after the initial rush) I was the main reason that kills it (no new players + old players became bored one day of another = loss of profitability)
- kicking Softstar's ass to make them getting rid of the bugs they never wanted to clear (this also made lot of peoples rage quitting because of boredomness).

Anyway the best way to get back on trail the best way and to get new players involved would sadly to never put Aeria's characters database online. Lots like me already had to restart from the begining and I think I wasn't alone to get rid of all my stuff on rage quitting >_>.

the mini boss thing i agree with Angel on and the SS thing: they up dated tehre OWN domo just not OURS. they wanted to killed ours off so they cut off updates and when they did do anything it was buged or set to discourage new comers.

LoIcatKumi
March 26th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Not sure about the 1st on how your saying it since I was around the last 2 or 3 years right b4 the game closed so yeah...but if your talking about how you have to kill a bunch of one monster b4 the boss would come up for things like the elder quests, I actually wouldn't want that gone personally

I'm talking about the one star and two stars mini boss system. Not real bosses.
I don't remember these one being on the Eversun elder system, but maybe they modified it after I left.

Z0mb3h
March 26th, 2014, 06:39 AM
I'm talking about the one star and two stars mini boss system. Not real bosses.
I don't remember these one being on the Eversun elder system, but maybe they modified it after I left.

I know the ones you mean. The ones that popped up quite a lot after you killed certain mobs. I Know I always found them a pain even in the higher levels. Just minding your business with a team in Foggy Forest, all is going well and then BAM two star hedgehog just comes out of nowhere. I wasn't the large ones but the ones with stars that were slightly larger. Usually if there were too many a tank couldn't handle them really well, or at least lower leveled ones for that area. I remember multiple times being in a party and having them left over after the initial pull died so the AOEs had to kill them individually.

When I think about DOMO and it's updates though I feel so old. I remember starting playing right after Sapphire server on Aeria opened up. I remember not even having the final evolution level 60 pets, a lower level cap and I specifically remember the skill animation for Flaming Foxtrot used to be what they used for a Mercenary's mock skill. Dancer class always was my favorite.. uwu

I know Aeria didn't get a lot of the updates the actual TW DOMO got. They /still/ get updates frequently. I haven't played that version at all though lately.. a big chunk of the English community there is really rude. But uh yeah anyways I really hope Softstar will give them updates to SUba if they pick it up.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 26th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Oh know I know what your talking about lol yeah I've been offed by them more the a few times was funny x3 and it was a pain running around on a lower job if there was one walking around the area you where trying to kill mods still found them fun though sometimes since yeaaaaaah I'm a bit out therex3

Gerkie
March 26th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Dream of Mirror was worth every penny I spent on this game. Getting rid of a game that hundreds and even more player love, that's not cool. Dream Of Mirror is the first game I enjoyed playing. I played it every time I had a chance too. No other games can beat DOMO, no other games has what DOMO had. I miss playing DOMO, I'll leave all my other games just to play this one. So please bring Dream Of Mirror back.

Roraie
March 27th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Had to make an account to support this, I really miss Dream of Mirror, sadly I did not get to enjoy it as much as others since I didn't get to play it much until it was on its last legs, I really hope Suba games brings it back :)

ChocolateMinT
March 29th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Wow~ I'm amazed at how many posts this thread has gotten! I'm posting to say I still support in DoMO's revival!

I forgot which server I was in but It was the very first one. I'm thinking it's Onyx or so, and my IGN is same as my forum name here Lol.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
March 30th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Wow~ I'm amazed at how many posts this thread has gotten!

I know right?^^ my 1st post was on page 7 and that wasn't all that long ago. It's picking up here and the word about this tread is really starting to get around <3

ChocolateMinT
March 30th, 2014, 01:30 AM
I know right?^^ my 1st post was on page 7 and that wasn't all that long ago. It's picking up here and the word about this tread is really starting to get around <3

:D I was the 8# poster here. I first saw this on the Wiki and was worried if Domo will get a chance D:. It was pretty slow for a few weeks but I'm happy that people are bringing in the love n_n.

Superstarstrike
March 30th, 2014, 12:01 PM
*drops a love bomb*
We still need to win the fight of bringing it on Suba. :3

TrixieDrop
April 4th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Made an account here just to post on this. DOMO was, and still is, my absolute favorite MMORPG. I began playing it in 2009, and played it until it closed in 2012. DOMO is a really unique MMORPG, and I still can't find anything quite like it. I still have days where I wish that I could play DOMO, but remember that it closed. I did try playing the Taiwan version, but the language was too confusing for me to understand. If Subagames brings back DOMO, it'll make me and a lot of fans extremely happy. c:

HakiYuna
April 4th, 2014, 12:26 PM
found some artworks from domo folder :3 i used them as my loading screens anw :3

AnAngelsSweetKiss
April 4th, 2014, 07:55 PM
found some artworks from domo folder :3 i used them as my loading screens anw :3

Awwwwww the 1st one is super cute <3

FireaArt
April 5th, 2014, 01:46 AM
I'm one of the many DOMO fans who got on here to support DOMO! (I Apparently made this account a long time ago, but I haven't revisited it until now)
I would love this game to come back. Its unique class system is one of a kind and unrivaled (Even eden eternal just doesn't live up to the ability to change classes). I think it would make a great comeback with veteran fans and new arrivals.
Don't forget to sign the petition folks! It's a great way to show how many people want this to happen!
Petition Save Dream of Mirror Online. (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-dream-of-mirror-online)

HunterL306
April 6th, 2014, 01:43 AM
ive never seen that game but it sounds interesting

HtSquared
April 8th, 2014, 10:10 AM
I came I saw and i was like gots to be there so i signed up
suba PLEASE make this happen!!
great love and waiting for the release

Chescat123
April 8th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Have to say im surprised that there are so many comments on this but pleasantly so. DOMO was my first MMO, I started playing it to escape from the terrible relationship I was in at the time. SOOOO looking forward to someone taking this game on and re-opening it...have been playing on the TW version for a while now and as much as I like the community its mostly old Onyx players not enough old Sapphire members like myself. The language files for english make the game crash way to often and I am not a fan of having to use applocale just to get the game running... PLEASE SUBAGAMES! TAKE THIS GAME ON FOR ALL US WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR IT TO MAYBE RE-OPEN! :'(

Yoh6123
April 9th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Bring it back! I spent so much $ on this game, every month!

Stracx
April 9th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Yup ! This game is really worth saving ! Its class system was very nice and its community too :)

YukiMakoto
April 9th, 2014, 01:29 PM
I just register here to show my exitment for this. I mean, hell yeah it would be freacking wonderfull if DoMo could revive ! I'll keep sharing this to build up the interest for this game. It's one of the rare game I would spend cash in it though. I think bring this game back worth it.

ChibiSharah
April 10th, 2014, 12:38 PM
I'm joining you all since Domo is my favorite game of all time ^^
It could be so amazing to be able to play again. I first played the EU version which closed... Then moved to the US version which ended up closing too :( The two times I have been so sad..
It's the only game so far I miss this much.

Ubersophie
April 10th, 2014, 05:54 PM
I definitely hope you would bring back this wonderful game. For me, what's really amazing about this game is how much fun it can be and at the same time how long that fun lasts (and it never fades away...oh the nostalgia).... this game creates a community based on friendship and can be family-oriented, that it's not just about yourself anymore... but about having fun with the community at the same time -- that's why it never gets boring! As much as I'm guilty to admit this, but buying something from this game's item mall can be quite satisfying and blissful... I remember those days, where buying cute costumes can be fulfilling... (collecting the costumes in this game has been like so much fun for me, unlike other games)... Have I also mentioned the wonderful in game music? XD

I'm definitely sure, that many of us wouldn't mind shelling out some money from our pockets to show support for this game... if you guys ever decide to host this one. It has never been the same again without Dream of Mirror Online... In the end, it has always been DOMO.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
April 11th, 2014, 04:53 AM
Yay more peoplez-dances around- It's always nice to see how some people are just making an account here to show their support it's so sweet and it really shows how much everyone here loves Domo <3.^^

HanTony
April 11th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Another guy registered just to support DOMO.
So much nostalgia to be had.
Crowned Clowns FTW!

YukiMakoto
April 12th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Oh ! I remember the crowned clowns guild, there was often someone of your guild near the planetarium to recruit new members x)

Muruchi
April 12th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Was given the news about this forum and I would like to support it too xD.
I would most definitely like to see this game get revived. I would admit that I have not came across no other game
that came close to the way I felt about Domo..... not even Eden Eternal nor Aura Kingdom. Just doesn't feel the same.

HakiYuna
April 12th, 2014, 11:38 PM
> https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=50195
LH took above 5 months to be revived, and this support thread for domo stayed sticking-up for 4 months already :D just a few more weeks or so till domo get back \o/

Superstarstrike
April 13th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Holy crap it's been four months already?

AnAngelsSweetKiss
April 13th, 2014, 04:12 AM
Wow ^^ let's all hope for the best-crosses fingers-

Venusaa
April 14th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Omg omg omg !!! Another one who registered just cos of Domo :D
Damn it ! It was my first mmo and i miss it crazy ! Not only the game, even if it's a very well done one with nice system of classes, but the EU community was just AWESOME !! It happens a lot to think about it and wish to get it back so if u can do it, many peeps will be very happy !
I'm gonna watch this thread for see what's going on :P
Venusa.

Risa0h
April 14th, 2014, 03:33 AM
Haha!
Found this and registered cause I saw a post from tumblr on my feed xD
So I sent the link to a few people I knew from ig to check it out. o.ob
Defiantly miss this game...hope this game comes back!

- Ihllusion from Sapphie server~

RionMagnusRequiel
April 14th, 2014, 09:06 AM
So many people have posted since I last did. It makes me happy to see so much support for DOMO. I hope that Suba Games picks this up!
No offense but I REALLY didn't like Remnant Knights... (No Sword Class= Not my type of game)

Phoenix1250
April 14th, 2014, 05:47 PM
I've been checking this everyday since this thread has been posted. I will still continue to check till there is a shine of hope this re-lives.

LiliumF94Jr562j
April 14th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Hey everyone i also joined in this site just for this domo thred....i miss it very much i was on the saphire channel. Since it gott shut down i have tried alot of games but nothing was as good as domo....so it didnt even last 3 weeks before i stop playing the games i tried after domo . I miss domo. i havent really found any game that was even worth to be in the shadows of domo.. i really wish it will come back.

Yukimori
April 15th, 2014, 12:08 AM
I am the speaking for five others in my house that agree, we miss DOMO. T.T Please bring it back, I'm supposed to be asleep but all I can hear is the opening them an attack those Pupu in my head! Doesn't help that my sis was humming the theme again for the umpteenth time...

AnAngelsSweetKiss
April 15th, 2014, 12:37 AM
I'm supposed to be asleep but all I can hear is the opening them an attack those Pupu in my head! Doesn't help that my sis was humming the theme again for the umpteenth time...

lol I feel for chuz =x -gives Pupu Shaped cookies-

Jurcany
April 15th, 2014, 04:35 AM
Someone else who created an account just for this lol
I was feeling nostalgic about DOMO so I was looking at the wiki and I found this... it would make me so happy to have DOMO back T_T

Phoenix1250
April 16th, 2014, 10:09 PM
lol I feel for chuz =x -gives Pupu Shaped cookies-

I read only "Pupu", just thought of the sound they make and I kinda miss that sound.

HakiYuna
April 17th, 2014, 01:38 AM
I read only "Pupu", just thought of the sound they make and I kinda miss that sound.

Puhee~ Puhee puhee~ o3o

Quiteturtle
April 17th, 2014, 08:44 AM
I made a new account just for this.

I use to play this game a lot it is a game that I would love to see up and running again as it was fun.

I0nStorm
April 18th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Ahh DOMO, one of the few games I played from OB til server shutdown... *reminisces* Granted, I use the term "played" rather loosely for the last 18 months to 2 years as I wasn't exactly "active" but still around playing w/my pets (usually my bear, anyone remember "I'm not pink... ;("? ;)) near the middle of Eversun City town square. Good times, good times... :D

Just too bad that when I was forced to update my computer, I didn't realize my backup plan had failed and I lost all my screenshots from the final day... T_T Shots of all my characters... pets... friends... all gone... :(

AnAngelsSweetKiss
April 18th, 2014, 08:08 AM
Ahh DOMO, one of the few games I played from OB til server shutdown... *reminisces* Granted, I use the term "played" rather loosely for the last 18 months to 2 years as I wasn't exactly "active" but still around playing w/my pets (usually my bear, anyone remember "I'm not pink... ;("? ;)) near the middle of Eversun City town square. Good times, good times... :D

Just too bad that when I was forced to update my computer, I didn't realize my backup plan had failed and I lost all my screenshots from the final day... T_T Shots of all my characters... pets... friends... all gone... :(

Awww I know how that is too a point =x I took SS of all my babies b4 I gave them away when I quit and I had all the one's I took over the years I played(us to love SSing everything)but my PC crashed and I lost all everything T///T only have a few that where on Photo bucket.

HakiYuna
April 18th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Awww I know how that is too a point =x I took SS of all my babies b4 I gave them away when I quit and I had all the one's I took over the years I played(us to love SSing everything)but my PC crashed and I lost all everything T///T only have a few that where on Photo bucket.

i know that feel, i lost alla my SS and chat log too </3

Superstarstrike
April 18th, 2014, 01:15 PM

I saw you all the time. XD

FLoopesSPT
April 18th, 2014, 09:07 PM
i registrated this account to post one of my memories of DOMO with my cousin, we started again XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czEIKz45z8

AnAngelsSweetKiss
April 19th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Use to love "playing" with the froggies down there. </3

Venusaa
April 19th, 2014, 09:57 AM
i registrated this account to post one of my memories of DOMO with my cousin, we started again XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czEIKz45z8

damn it, that just make me wanna play it so badly !!!