PDA

View Full Version : [Guild] Nonsensical

Zain0x
December 12th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the official thread for the newly (soon to be formed) guild, Nonsensical!
I am the Master of this guild, Zainox.

I have been in many guilds, staffed in a few, though now will be my first steps into creating and running my own guild! I'll start off by answering the question some may have, why the name is Nonsensical? Well, I want my guild to be fun, helpful, talkative, friendly and a bit downright crazy. If I've learned anything from guild chats it's that sometimes things just start to get random and, well... Nonsensical. Hence the name. I looked up the meaning after the word popped into my head.

~Lacking intelligible meaning, foolish; absurd.

I'm expecting the guild to become a little like this at times and I'm ok with that! If you think this is for you than by all means, feel free to join! I am taking in all players, no matter the level! My aim is to just have fun!

If you're interested in joining, either post your interest here in the forums, or try and find me in game! Once we have enough members, I shall officially be able to start this guild! Also please don't ask for staff positions, chances are those that ask won't get one. I shall give it to those who I deem worthy after a certain amount of time within the guild. :3

Thanyou for reading, cya around! o/

(I apologize for all the text, post is subject to change -if it lets me edit it-)

Ordain
December 12th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Awesome! Nice to see you got your guild started!

m2673566
December 12th, 2013, 04:19 PM
I might join, as you where so friendly to welcome me to the forums :)

Zain0x
December 12th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Awesome! Nice to see you got your guild started!

Thanks, mate! :D

I might join, as you where so friendly to welcome me to the forums :)

You are more than welcome to join! My name will be Zainox in game if you wish to contact me about it. ;3