PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild!

Liason
December 12th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Hey, everyone. I am currently searching for a guild with somewhere near the same interests as me. i was a level 73 GS on Beanfun LH before it closed (even though i had to quit a few weeks back for personal reasons) And i'm looking for a guild that has goals. I for one would like to Participate in GvG as pvp is a huge part of a game for me :P. I would also like a guild that helps each other out (i have a few tips here and there). I also would like a guild that has some kind of Voice chat service (i have pretty much everything). Anyway, i dont mean to sound picky. i just want a guild i can have a long and prospering relationship with :) thanks guys.

Oxycore
December 12th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Who were you?

Bumblybee
December 12th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Who were you?

This I can't remember there being too many high level GS o.o

SephyrelLH
December 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Well you are free to Join Fairy Tail if you wish, i cant guarantee the PvP, we have menbers for it, but depends. i can only guarantee PvP after OBT and we have some people with second job. But the other things, i believe we have your goals xD :3 send me a message if you wish to join

Ixil006
December 12th, 2013, 08:17 PM
This I can't remember there being too many high level GS o.o

zeptos, Yumi and Dewa was the high level GS, Yumi and Dewa reached Lv 75, so basically it is either zeptos or CharlesZero the Sagittarius GS who I last remember seeing at level 68 when I was giving out free items, since I quit long time ago :p

KaylistaLH
December 12th, 2013, 08:53 PM
You are welcome to join ROYAL! We want to build a good family and we will always help out each other. Check out our topic ^^