PDA

View Full Version : Trading troubles/Soul Mate emote problems

AlexKurosu
December 13th, 2013, 12:28 AM
I try to trade with my friend and it keeps saying they refused to trade even though we both have the option to allow trades turned on. It also happens when I try to do a lover emote, I get an automatic refuse but when she does it, it allows us, but it doesn't let us trade period with trade. Any idea what's going on?

AnnaLH
December 13th, 2013, 12:47 AM
If you guys have other players hidden, you cannot trade with each other.
Go to settings > effects > show players > on

As for the other one, I experience the same problem, I think if there's another person in the party and they're fighting a mob you cannot use lover emotes. Either that or you can only use emotes in certain areas, like a city.

AlexKurosu
December 13th, 2013, 12:54 AM
We don't have players hidden. We're both in the city and no one fighting even outside of city. Only she can initiate a lover emote but I get automatic refusal if I do it. With trade we both get refusal. I have already checked settings and she has too.

KagutsuchiLH
December 13th, 2013, 02:17 AM
i had the same problem with my soulmate when he uses the emote the notification shows up and i accept but when i try it on him it auto reject ._. "your soulmate doesn't want to be intimate~"

AlexKurosu
December 13th, 2013, 02:20 AM
i had the same problem with my soulmate when he uses the emote the notification shows up and i accept but when i try it on him it auto reject ._. "your soulmate doesn't want to be intimate~"

Exactly what happens to me when I try to use an emote on my soul mate. But it auto rejects on trades for either of us T-T can't trade over stuff we have for each other, really sucks.