PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Board! (probably the first attempted community event)

Ayarise
December 13th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Hey all how's the game so far for you guys? This game is still in closed beta so why not try to get some fun out of it? I had this idea just recently, it's basically a sort of forum game where you have to do certain things in the game and post a screenshot of it here. I'll be providing some challenges and whoever can complete it will win..... the right to brag? xD Sorry i have yet to consult any GM if i can have some prizes or to even post these kinds of thread in the first place.

This is pretty much a floating idea and it really is. I just thought of it like 10 minutes ago and thought of posting it without even thinking much about it, but it may be an official event sometime in the future who knows. It's always great to try and suggest some events while the game is still young.. o3o

I really would have to ask the moderators about community events and if they should be allowed in the first place though xD
So before this event starts (which either will be approved or taken down) i'd like everyone to think of challenges that might be good enough to be put here. The only requirement is that it is screenshotable and in-game only. Also it should be something that few people are only able to do but can also be done by anyone.

Wadanohara
December 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM
I think it sounds interesting, I'd like to see if anybody could reach like, level 70 or something or craft some rare items, for some starter ideas.

Also, the mods seemed to be find with a community dance idea, (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=59774)so I think community events are fine.
Though... Sorry, this isn't the first attempted community event.