PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to re-create a guild. (Need feedback.)

KuraiSoru
December 13th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Either BossesandLois, OuterHeaven, Ragnarok, or BunBunCafé. Please try and post all your responses within the period designated for the poll (120 days). The idea behind my creating a guild, among others, is too be able to help people that are new to the game and just to have a fun place to chat!

KuraiSoru
December 13th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I put the poll in multiple choice for a reason please realize this might mean that I will need to retake the pole with the 2/3 most popular choices at which point multiple choice will no longer be relevant.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
December 14th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Love the name BunBunCafé sounds super cute <3

P3PP3RM1NT
December 24th, 2013, 12:47 PM
oAo I don't mean to discourage you or anything, just curious.

Do you have the consent of those who are from those guilds from the previous LH, especially the Guild Masters and their Councils?

MittensLH
December 24th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Uh, Wtf? Why'd you steal a guild name? Lmao. Really? Just.. wow.

MittensLH
December 24th, 2013, 01:32 PM
You should think of your own guild name though. Why take names from guilds that were in LH long ago? =P Just for that, in OBT, as soon as I get to the required lvl which wont take me much and I make my guild, Ragnarok, I'll make sure the other leaders from the other guilds can make theirs too, and I'll save BBC and OH since I know they wont be playing much. If someone from those 2 guilds says that they will come back and are taking over I'll just pass the guild to them. You should really think of your own names instead xD

NoMoreNicks
December 24th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Well isnt this cute. Are you telling us that you want to "make" a guild and was choosing which name to use based on the top guilds of the previous LH? Or what you meant to say was that you wanted to see these guild remade by their respective members, because you are so much fond of them? If its the latter, then by all means please continue what you were doing. If its the former, then I will assure you, right here, right now, that we will be the first to make our own guilds. I wont be active during the first few hours of OBT, but I know that my guild is going to be very eager to recreate ours. And I will, make sure that the respective guilds will have their guild names reserved by meat-chan. I will support your mission, meat-chan~

Yukikonyan
December 28th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Ragnarok is already reviving btw x3 and the official ragna should have either mit and kou inside x3

NoMoreNicks
December 31st, 2013, 03:01 AM
Ragnarok is already reviving btw x3 and the official ragna should have either mit and kou inside x3

-beelslams miaw- I caught the kitty \o/

Lol yeah, the Official Ragnarok guild have a pervy kitty too. -throws yarn ball-

MittensLH
December 31st, 2013, 11:47 AM
lmao! *ties miaw sama to a tree and plays with yarn in front of her* Tell me you want it bby~ <3 xD

Delphinine
January 5th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Hello, this is Yuliette, and I was the Guild Master of Outerheaven (bf LH). While we disapprove of this matter, you may very well try to acquire our name. Nevertheless, we will do our best to capture the name when OBT starts to prevent misappropriation.

However the wind blows, the guild of TS's making is not in any way related to Outerheaven (bf!LH) or Outerheaven AK.

P.S. Thank you for the support from the other guilds relevant in this situation! While I cannot speak for everyone in my guild, I will be glad to provide aid to the other guilds in this predicament too.

Ranedeer27ir7Ml
January 5th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Hi! I was just told of this and as bluntly and nicely as I can say, No. You don't have any consent on using the OuterHeaven name nor the other guild names that you Polled. Although as everybody put it, it is OBT and its free to grab. Maybe you were a former member of those guilds but I can assure you, the Guild Leads of those guilds will probably react. There is a wide variety of possible outlandish, cute, empowering names you can think of. Why bring back those guilds in the past?

But thank you for well... I guess thinking of us. ^w^

Still, No. ^_~

-SolInvictus
OuterHeaven's Founder

Ranedeer27ir7Ml
January 5th, 2014, 11:50 PM
PS: Thanks Mits/Ragna for the heads up! /o/

InfamousFailGod
January 6th, 2014, 05:23 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/npgyly.jpg

srsly?

AscensionJr
January 6th, 2014, 06:31 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/qyvh3r.jpg

Edchina
January 7th, 2014, 03:42 PM
To be Honest i would like to see NONE of those Guild Return, Like Absolutely none of the names. but it is GOING to happen one way or the other

CryPlease
January 7th, 2014, 03:47 PM
To be Honest i would like to see NONE of those Guild Return, Like Absolutely none of the names. but it is GOING to happen one way or the other

WHY Do you SPEAK like THAT?

MittensLH
January 8th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Ascension, are you gonna be making BBC or know anyone from BBC that will be around? Just to know if Ragna would stick their alts there or someone else will manage the guild. OH and BNL are already taken care of, but still havent contacted anyone from BBC.

Edchina
January 8th, 2014, 01:13 PM
WHY Do you SPEAK like THAT?

I am not speaking, i am typing it. and what other way is there to type? other than output my dang Keyboard gives me huH?

and if you mean font and colour, the boldness stands for the thick and green means weed or general marijuana so THICK WEED :P