PDA

View Full Version : Couple system

SkyberysDY1YSWb
December 13th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Hello !

I didn't find anything concerning this.

How can I couple my BF in this game ?
I want to be with him and not a random guy.

What do we have to do ?

Thanks in advance ! :)

MisakaRinLH
December 13th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Firstly, wait for the mad rush on cupid to pass lol

Second, try to lvl to a point away from the masses of people.

When you set the requirements on cupid, use 2 of the options like star sign, level, time zone etc and hope for best.

Do not set all the options or you wont get a match.

Alternatively , find a Cupid Key and just click your lover and right click the key. On the old Beanfun LH you used to get one from your free gift box, but I forgot what level it is, If Suba hasn't changed it, then you'l get one eventually xD.

Remember this is CBT and so your characters will be deleted anyway at end of it.

DivineS2
December 13th, 2013, 02:26 PM
the way I did was like this (http://luheart.wikia.com/wiki/Soulmating) and then you must wait for the times when the matches will start at some fixed times

SkyberysDY1YSWb
December 13th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks for answers !

Let's hope for the best then :)

YumeLH
December 13th, 2013, 09:10 PM
A cupid key is given free from the Starry Sky box at level 23 or 25.
I think you need to be in a team, then you need to right click the key and enter your intended soulmate's character name.
You will then be asked who tends to the flowers. Every time you two go out and kill mobs together in a team, you earn points. Those points are used to 'water' the flowers until you get a maximum of 10 petals. 8petals can be exchanged with cupid for a headgear. The stats for each color differs so I will suggest to check out what stats the headgears give before you use the cupid key.

Like what the guide DivineS2 linked shows:
✿Red and Yellow are great for Tanks
✿White and Pink are for Healers and Wizards!
✿Blue and Purple are for Gunners!