PDA

View Full Version : Continously disconnected from server.

Laniyolo
December 13th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Every time I try to play the game I get disconnected from the server after a couple minutes of entering the game. I've been trying to play for the past half hour with not luck. I created a character and accepted the first quest, but I can't get past that point in the game. I've tried all three servers, and I have the same problem on all of them.

Edricus
December 13th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Every time I try to play the game I get disconnected from the server after a couple minutes of entering the game. I've been trying to play for the past half hour with not luck. I created a character and accepted the first quest, but I can't get past that point in the game. I've tried all three servers, and I have the same problem on all of them.

Could you confirm whether this issue is still persisting today?

Please keep in mind that initial issues could have been caused by the overwhelming amount of players that were in Thereall City at the time of log-in. In the past 24 hours players have had a chance to spread out throughout the world a bit more allowing for less lag. We also added 2 new channels that you can connect to!

Furthermore, if you experience any further issues please make sure to report them via our new ticket system! (https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/lucent-heart)