PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild. See inside for details

TheOtakuChef
December 14th, 2013, 03:23 AM
So I am looking for a guild, (obviously no haha)
More specifically I am looking for a PST based guild. Yes I am looking for one based in my time zone(what a shock :P)
I would highly prefer that it be an 18+ guild.
I am looking for a laid back guild, one that just wants to have fun, who doesn't care if we are the greatest and best out there but as long as have we enjoy the game and the community that is all that matters.
I would ideally love one full of nerds like myself, anime, other games, and more. That way we all have something to talk about.
I know I am a dreamer, but being that, one can dream. :P

MittensLH
December 31st, 2013, 11:48 AM
Did you find it? o.o

Shiono
December 31st, 2013, 12:44 PM
I would ideally love one full of nerds like myself, anime, other games, and more. That way we all have something to talk about.

First, Otaku =/= nerd. Dude don't make it sound like we're freaks @.@
Second, pretty sure 90% LH population likes anime so you won't have any problems with that XD
Haven't you noticed some of guild's names are anime related? o.o
I'm pretty sure you'll find a good guild soon~

YumeLH
December 31st, 2013, 04:44 PM
Well, you look like someone I'd like to kidnap into RoyalCrafters (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=60392)

PST based? Not really, I'd like to keep the guild filled with international people as much as possible. I play international games so that I could avoid 'some' stereotypes that locally based games provide. The 'oldies/homies' or wtv you'd like to call old LH players that can play on your timezone would be Me, Sachi, Ruri, Clouie, and pAin since we are residing in the Philippines.

18+ guild. Hmm I prefer keeping the guild chat PG13 but members would sometimes jump to R18.

Laid back. We are pretty much laid back, but i do have plans to encourage every member to accomplish goals in the game. We hunt bosses and farm dungeons because that's what makes us happy SPECIALLY if we get rare schems/equips/ingredients. Doesn't mean we're all work and no play tho. We do hang out and dance the time away. And also schedule some guild photoshoots and explorations.

Interests. I am an anime lover and cosplayer myself and like Bruna said, LH is an anime-based MMORPG so it'd normally attract people you'd most likely get along with.

Dream? Yume. nuff said. ;)

LynnDeron
December 31st, 2013, 04:52 PM
RoyalCrafters now that's a guild name I remember back be for LH closed down. wonder how many more I will see that I remember now that its back ^.^

DreamLH
January 1st, 2014, 03:22 PM
Your dream has been heard, I will take you OtakuChef and combine your dream with mine.

You seem like the type of guy to be in my guild anyways :-)

I haven't made the guild yet, PM if you want details.

Btw, Dream is Dream, nobody else :p

MittensLH
January 3rd, 2014, 11:33 AM
First, Otaku =/= nerd. Dude don't make it sound like we're freaks @.@

*ahem* Nerd =/= Freak. And btw, Otaku = anime nerd o.o So yeah o.o And if you go by what this messed up "society" thinks, Otakus go bellow your typical "nerd" since its not only being smart and knowing a lot of trivial and solid info, but knowing a lot about a "simple cartoon for little kids" o.o I completely disagree with that, but thats what "society" thinks. So.. I guess society thinks Otakus are the biggest freaks. I've heard people say they hate Otakus more than weird emo goth vampire kids ._. Sad that you'd get offended because it makes it seem like Otakus are freaks. You're gonna have a bad time if you feel bad about it that easily instead of just ignoring it and doing what you love @.@

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 01:49 PM
I don't feel bad about it at all Mit, I was playing around with that fellow over there. Doesn't bother me at all, at least I don't do drugs~
But I do dislike when they say it's a simple cartoon for kids =3= and then, they take my precious Tsubasa Chronicles away from my TV because "it is too violent" >.> *cough cough*

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
Feels like this thread start to out of topic

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 01:56 PM
Feels like this thread start to out of topic
*cough* Shall I drag you to cutters then? :D

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
*cough* Shall I drag you to cutters then? :D

LOL, sure.. I miss them so much...

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 02:20 PM
LOL, sure.. I miss them so much...
I miss them too </3 hopefuly withing 2 weeks after OBT starts I'll be near them <3<3