PDA

View Full Version : Lucent Heart + Gaming Mouse

ShieruOkumura
December 15th, 2013, 03:41 AM
It's just a little question, does lucent heart run gaming mouse? And where/how can we config it ? Thanks for futur answers!

JinXD
December 15th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Not sure what quite your asking but Razer sell some nice gaming mice. Keys on the side and all buttons can be adjusted. Right and left handed ones aswell,
Razer Naga Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse - Razer United Kingdom (http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gaming-mice/razer-naga/)

ShieruOkumura
December 15th, 2013, 06:12 AM
haha sorry if it's not understandable xD I have already a gaming mouse, but i'm not able to configurate the macros like in other games. I have two button on the left of my mouse but i van't had any attack on it. I'm asking where can i configurate this in the game? Or peraphs there isn't something like that on the game and i must use a programme to that?

I hope someone can understand me, don't know if my english is enow good hahah

WhiteSkyMage
December 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Do not go for Razer. Get a gaming mouse/keyboards or headsets from Corsair. QPad are also good one but Corsair are really the best for that kind of stuff...

MisakaRinLH
December 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM
I have a Razor mouse and there is nothing wrong with it, its very fast and responsive. However Its just a 2 button + wheel one, it hasn't got macro buttons. Never used Corsair for peripherals, only RAM and PSU so can't comment on theirs.

ShieruOkumura
December 15th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Yep razor is pretty cool and useful a friend have one. But misaka how do you put the shortcutts of lucent heart on the buttons of your mouse?

Oxycore
December 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM
haha sorry if it's not understandable xD I have already a gaming mouse, but i'm not able to configurate the macros like in other games. I have two button on the left of my mouse but i van't had any attack on it. I'm asking where can i configurate this in the game? Or peraphs there isn't something like that on the game and i must use a programme to that?

I hope someone can understand me, don't know if my english is enow good hahah

There's no built in macro support for gaming mice in Lucent Heart, but you can use an external program for that.

Not sure what there is to macro in Lucent Heart, but to each their own.

MisakaRinLH
December 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Yep razor is pretty cool and useful a friend have one. But misaka how do you put the shortcutts of lucent heart on the buttons of your mouse?

Sorry I was saying its like a normal mouse, left and right buttons and a scroll wheel/button - so i don't have any buttons to program.

I just use the keyboard.

ShieruOkumura
December 16th, 2013, 02:56 AM
ho tanks oxycore i have my answer now hahah i will use a n external programme

WhiteSkyMage
December 16th, 2013, 06:25 PM
I have a Razor mouse and there is nothing wrong with it, its very fast and responsive. However Its just a 2 button + wheel one, it hasn't got macro buttons. Never used Corsair for peripherals, only RAM and PSU so can't comment on theirs.

Hope it lasts long, maybe you've got a lucky mouse. A friend of mine got a keyboard and it broke in a month. It looked cool but you know...It better lasts long than just look cool.

MisakaRinLH
December 17th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Hope it lasts long, maybe you've got a lucky mouse. A friend of mine got a keyboard and it broke in a month. It looked cool but you know...It better lasts long than just look cool.

Oh my keyboard is not a razor xD Only my mouse is. My keyboard is a Logitech, and it takes a lot of beating lol. I don't buy PC parts that look good, I buy purely for performance and comfort. I don't have windows in my case, my case is a black square of metal lol, no lights or fancy fans etc either. The Razor mouse is probably their most basic, I got it because it was light and comfortable. I had no idea it has a light on it and that kinda puts me off it now :/

Oxycore
December 17th, 2013, 12:52 AM
I buy purely for performance and comfort.

That's a great mentality to have.

I have a Filco tenkeyless Majestouch-2 with cherry brown mx switches, and switch off between a Zowie EC1 eVo and a Roccat Kone XTD for my mouse.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs21/f/2007/274/7/c/Out_for_a_jog_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Faedt
December 17th, 2013, 03:11 AM
I recently acquired a General Electronic keyboard for $10 and let me tell you this is the best keyboard I have ever used in my entire life. Bet this same keyboard if it had a Razer logo on it it would cost $60 and be called the DoomSummoner.