PDA

View Full Version : Bug report. (A flying titan. o.O)

Zackhario
December 15th, 2013, 06:02 PM
http://puu.sh/5NUEs/2b2ad72b0c.jpg

As you can see here, this guy is checking out his claws not realizing that he's in the air. Like a snowman at Christmas night.

Other thing I would like to report, at Melody Valley, Reed Trail, while I was doing quest, I noticed the players passing by been repeating themselves running into the cave, once they run into the cave, they disappeared and finding themselves on Reed Trail again and run into cave again and again. They don't seem to notice it either.

Hope it helps.

Vandaloria
December 15th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Dont crush the poor titans dreams of flight ;.;, he just wants to be a bird!!

But no i 2nd this as ive seen the "I Can Fly" Titan also. :p *goes back to lurking*

NotSausage
December 15th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Wall Rose and Sina is screwed!

MisakaRinLH
December 16th, 2013, 03:47 PM
http://puu.sh/5NUEs/2b2ad72b0c.jpg

As you can see here, this guy is checking out his claws not realizing that he's in the air. Like a snowman at Christmas night.

Other thing I would like to report, at Melody Valley, Reed Trail, while I was doing quest, I noticed the players passing by been repeating themselves running into the cave, once they run into the cave, they disappeared and finding themselves on Reed Trail again and run into cave again and again. They don't seem to notice it either.

Hope it helps.

The second issue is caused by lag, somewhere there is a delay and they are not completing the movement in the expected time, so your client keeps redoing it on your screen, each time thinking its putting them in the right place, only to find its not correct and has another go. I cant say for sure who is lagged, I suspect its their side. But for them on their screen they will just seem themselves move normally.

And btw I love the screenshot xD

WhiteSkyMage
December 16th, 2013, 06:32 PM
WOW! *Uses air bombing with Ace Online bomber* :X This made me fall of the chair ROFL :D

Zackhario
December 17th, 2013, 05:55 PM
The second issue is caused by lag, somewhere there is a delay and they are not completing the movement in the expected time, so your client keeps redoing it on your screen, each time thinking its putting them in the right place, only to find its not correct and has another go. I cant say for sure who is lagged, I suspect its their side. But for them on their screen they will just seem themselves move normally.

And btw I love the screenshot xD

Ahh, I see. Thank you for your explanation.

Edricus
January 12th, 2014, 03:55 AM
Issue marked as resolved. This thread will now be closed.