PDA

View Full Version : Moon Flame Envoy or Galaxy Sage

SasakuraYuuji
December 17th, 2013, 08:51 AM
To those who tested the two classes before, I want to ask which one of those two classes can do more single-target damage; I'll be honest, all I care about in a MMORPG is damage, nothing more than raw damage (I prefer high normal damage over critical damage by the way, because critical is by chance).

Typically I guess it would be the MFE, but this game in particular has balances and unbalances where least expected sometimes.

Faedt
December 17th, 2013, 09:17 AM
MFE.

/10char

SpectreGeminiSaga
December 17th, 2013, 09:36 AM
in old LH we were different classes(well later we had one mfe alt) but especialy on bosses we noticed that when there are both these classes in party, bosses and other mobs are killed much faster so think that best is combinate them togetherXD, so we plan to be team of mfe and galaxy sage this time

Oxycore
December 17th, 2013, 11:54 AM
To those who tested the two classes before, I want to ask which one of those two classes can do more single-target damage; I'll be honest, all I care about in a MMORPG is damage, nothing more than raw damage (I prefer high normal damage over critical damage by the way, because critical is by chance).

Typically I guess it would be the MFE, but this game in particular has balances and unbalances where least expected sometimes.

Most MFEs are built to become a crit class.

Galaxy sages can be built to be either a high spell power or a crit class.

This is because there are only a few ways of increasing spellpower, galaxy sage's invoker's aura being one of them (adds extra spellpower depending on how much SPI you have).