PDA

View Full Version : When will you change that banner!?

Koyneko
December 22nd, 2013, 03:28 PM
Hi, So the banner thats been at the top of the in game screen, has been saying 50% and 6 days for atleast 3 days now. When are you going to change it? I mean even if you guys change it atleast remember to change the days also.
-Koykoy

Maitta
December 22nd, 2013, 04:07 PM
How about we just not have that banner at the top of the screen. To be honest I'm sick and tired of seeing that gray bar all the way across my screen...Suba Games either needs to add a way to turn it off manually or they need to stop being so desperate to try and announce stupid stuff no one cares about.

DreamLH
December 22nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
The gray bar doesn't really bug me, I barely notice it.

And there're people who do want more players, because if there're more players, there's more opportunity.

Koyneko
December 22nd, 2013, 05:44 PM
I mean I am perfectly fine with it being there. But i wish they would update it regularly.

Maitta
December 22nd, 2013, 06:38 PM
It bothers me...I don't know why it's just my eyes notice a lot of things and seeing that constantly bugs me...

Oxycore
December 22nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
I definitely notice that gray bar and it does annoy me after the umpteenth time the message scrolls across the top of my screen.

KatharineLH
December 23rd, 2013, 12:08 AM
I think that bar probably will last for the rest of the duration of closed beta and really we shouldn't complain about it. Attracting more players will make the game more enjoyable as well as ensure its longevity.

Oxycore
December 23rd, 2013, 12:30 AM
I think that bar probably will last for the rest of the duration of closed beta and really we shouldn't complain about it. Attracting more players will make the game more enjoyable as well as ensure its longevity.

Of course.

It becomes a problem though if the gray bar continues into OBT.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
December 23rd, 2013, 03:48 AM
I wasn't in game long enough to notice it lol know I wanna go see it just to see x'3

Manifick
December 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM
I wasn't in game long enough to notice it lol know I wanna go see it just to see x'3

koykoy was long enough online to see it though! x']

POKEMON! GLURAK ATTACK!

Edricus
December 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Hi, So the banner thats been at the top of the in game screen, has been saying 50% and 6 days for atleast 3 days now. When are you going to change it? I mean even if you guys change it atleast remember to change the days also.
-Koykoy

Thank you for voicing yourself. I personally apologize for any inconvenience that this banner has caused people. As a result we will turn down the frequency rate. We have also updated the message's content. To answer your question as to why we were not updating it recently please see this Facebook post. (https://www.facebook.com/lucentheart.subagames/posts/376371809175989)