PDA

View Full Version : Server Down? "Unable to connect"

Dibella
December 24th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Tried logging in, says "Unable to connect!" below login box.

Am I missing a maintenance announcement?

I can't see any thread on Announcement page (https://forum.subagames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218) about a Dec 24. maintenance.

Or is this my computer?

Anyone else having this issue?

Lileean
December 24th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Having the same problem here.

ALsadaR
December 24th, 2013, 12:53 PM
same here :D

Overyoudem8M83U
April 9th, 2014, 02:39 PM
so any of ou got the solution? im facing this problem too~

Zeeluto
September 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM
I created my account, downloaded the game, checked for updates, did a hardware test...logged into my account, set security questions, changed my password..

And I still cannot login to Lucent Heart.

I tried both my email and nickname for the account field and it keeps saying my login info is incorrect. Now it says if I get it wrong once more, my account will be locked for 120 seconds.

I typed out the password and email address/nickname and pasted it just to make sure I was typing in the right things.

Help?

Oxycore
September 9th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Change your account password and see if that helps you any.

Avalyn2014
September 22nd, 2014, 04:59 AM
I am having this same problem. I just signed up tonight, and it keeps telling me that either my ID or Password is wrong, and I have changed my password five times now, to no effect. I would really like to play this game, but if I can't login, then I am afraid that I am not going to be able to play it.

Aurelle
September 22nd, 2014, 05:42 PM
I typed out the password and email address/nickname and pasted it just to make sure I was typing in the right things.

The account username is different from the email address you used to register and different from your forum nickname.
(Unless of course the system permits that you use the same word for everything).

Since you can log onto the forums, you should also be able to log onto the game client using the same information.
If you still encounter problems, please send a support ticket.

https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx

ID0000000000
September 30th, 2014, 07:57 AM
well this is wonderful..
just joined and have downloaded the client its up to date and all

go to login with my correct information and when I hit enter the client stops responding for a second then fails to login...
anyone have any idea's?

JoshH01
September 30th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Same here D:

JoshH01
September 30th, 2014, 12:08 PM
I have a account but I don't have character cause its never been able to connect. D:

Please Help! :(

JoshH01
September 30th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Same here, I posted another thread, then I found this one

ID0000000000
September 30th, 2014, 01:05 PM
am about to resort to drastic measures and uninstall/reinstall game to make sure thats not whats causing it...

IMuseh
September 30th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Could just be like that because the maintenance isn't done yet?
Usually it's announced when the maintenance is done :p Altho I must admit it's taking quite a while.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=71257&p=713789#post713789

ID0000000000
September 30th, 2014, 01:47 PM
well shoot... am way to out of it for online games X_X thanks museh

Misternuar0r2F3
October 6th, 2014, 11:19 AM
I just installed the game and everything was fine when I first logged in but I was halfway done creating my character and the game just shut down. Without any error or anything like that. I've tried logging back in but it keeps saying "unable to connect" What should I do? I've already changed my password and seeing as how I'm at the forum, the info I'm putting in is correct.
I used to play LH before Subagames got it. I wanted to try it once more but it won't let me. Please help. QwQ

IMuseh
October 6th, 2014, 11:24 AM
I just installed the game and everything was fine when I first logged in but I was halfway done creating my character and the game just shut down. Without any error or anything like that. I've tried logging back in but it keeps saying "unable to connect" What should I do? I've already changed my password and seeing as how I'm at the forum, the info I'm putting in is correct.
I used to play LH before Subagames got it. I wanted to try it once more but it won't let me. Please help. QwQ

I thought suba usually performs maintenances for LH at tuesdays but apparantly they do it today.

See post by J0mart

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=71444

EDIT: Maintenance is done now

DannyDmolivYWKB
November 6th, 2014, 01:50 PM
hi
i have troubles to login my game please help
the game say unable to connect

Spiderpike
November 6th, 2014, 01:57 PM
its maintance...

IRSINGH27
January 5th, 2016, 04:46 AM
same here
I just finished installing it and open it and when I try to login it say Unable to connect

Shadur
January 5th, 2016, 07:21 AM
This post is old, but yes they are having a extended maintenance at this moment.