PDA

View Full Version : Lucent Heart Database/Compendium

Renzuken
December 26th, 2013, 01:02 PM
If anyone is still interested or working on the wiki, a couple of us have been working on an open source google doc with translated/confirmed data. Anyone can feel free to edit and add to the doc.

For now we have open editing, but since that can very easily be trolled, I strongly suggest you backup any changes YOU make when done(I back it up after my own changes and periodically), if I ever find it has been troll wiped we'll have to apply restrictions to who can edit it, and add people to a list.

Anyone who does wiki work can use this doc to add to wiki, and/or add to the doc itself as well as you play. Generally easier to work from a spreadsheet before adding to a wiki.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AginsO4Xns2cdENsUzZ5MlFMdzJhcmlTX28xNExDQ 2c&usp=sharing

For all those who are helping with the DB.
It's ok to use other sources, but please confirm them with this version of LH.

In our testings, the values from LH JP are slightly different.

Also, please tell more people about the DB so that it can be worked on faster.

We hope the DB will become a great resource of shared knowledge and information made possible by the community.
Eventually we may even be able to create a website that rivals the extensiveness of the LH JP Wiki.

Happy Playing Everyone.

Lileean
December 26th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Sure, Count me in for that, I'll be more than glad to help o/

Ixil006
December 26th, 2013, 11:43 PM
I have quests, items, farming knowledge, boss, gods and pretty much all the basics i can share including the GS class you asked for

Renzuken
December 28th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much to everyone.

We're not quite doing guides right now. We're mainly more like a database than an actual guide. Eventually once we become larger and possible make a website, we can start doing in-depth guides, etc.

Fryh
December 29th, 2013, 06:01 AM
You can get any info on what I'm currently setting up ( my personal LH wiki ) .... sadly CBT is ending when I finally have the motivation to start something T.T;

Fryh
December 29th, 2013, 07:18 AM
forgot to add the link XD currently camping monsters on the same level and posting what they drop .... Lucent Heart Suba Version Wiki (http://lucent-heart-suba-version.wikia.com/wiki/Lucent_Heart_Suba_Version_Wiki)

Renzuken
December 31st, 2013, 07:53 AM
Thank you.
You're free to use information from the DB as well.

Fryh
December 31st, 2013, 09:06 AM
Will do XD I think this is what I'll probably be doing most in Lucent heart in Open Beta haha XD

YumeLH
December 31st, 2013, 12:33 PM
... omg... item drop database? seriously? k... ill leave that to you guys. it's not for lazy ol' me xD
ill be here to provide much needed guides and screenshots tho, specially on 'rare' items.

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 12:38 PM
This is why it's open source... XP

It's easy to open up and just drop some data into it for anyone at anytime, you don't need to try and do it all at once, we've just been taking it one thing at a a time as well. I still need to finish adding all the mobs I took screenshots of....

I never got around to working on the experience and gold values as well, after I figure out the formula, I'm going to setup the base experience, variances, base gold, and even a list of the experience from KREs. In the long term...

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 05:21 PM
The basic list of Field Monsters is about 75%-85% complete(not including new zones which can't be accessed without level 60-70+), there's over 380 field monsters and bosses on google doc now.

Quite a bit of missing info, but the majority of the field monsters are covered, things that are still needed:

Some day/night based monsters, hidden bosses, hidden heroes, specific areas outlaw base/goddess fort, Purgatory monsters, dungeon monsters, Cupid dungeon monsters, instance monsters, etc... Mt. Destiny and Iron Fortress only partially done, Ashen Ravine totally missing, couldn't make it there in either direction at level 51. (I still have quite a few of these in name but not strength/level)

Experience, gold, health values, item drops (Long term additions, getting the basic name and locations down is priority)

Kkid
December 31st, 2013, 06:27 PM
This idea is pure gold. *high-fives all around* If KaitoKageya wants to make an official thread linking to the google doc and some edicate when editing and posting, I dont mind stickying this fir awhile.

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hmmm.. Renzu and I started it together, and we both have access to the lucentheartwikia@gmail.com gmail account that can give permissions for the google doc, made specifically so we can give ownership access to anyone at a higher level who wants to take over it. Including you Kkid, if you want to be able to manage it to some extent.

I'll think up some basic rules for modifying content in the mean time, and a format for if we need to eventually add editors (open editing works better in general since people have to do less work to add to it), I'll wait a bit on making a thread though to see if Renzu wants to re-make it as the thread owner, with the rules/how-to edit in the first post.

BizKwik
December 31st, 2013, 07:04 PM
Good job, i might be able to help with dungeon guides, the cores combination and etc.

Need official dungeon guides!! there's no explanation in webpage on how the dungeon cores work.

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 07:18 PM
That would be good, I added the 513 experience I got from Thereall's Cornerstone to there, definitely won't be doing that dungeon again though, can get that much experience killing 10 mobs outside the dungeon. And in order to complete it on both Mages and Warriors you have to basically clear the entire dungeon, including that level 17 Strong witch in the end.

I really wanted to get the experience mechanics figured out before CBT ended, but I was trying to get all the field monsters names down first running through the level 70+ zones. I probably collected enough data from 40-70 mobs to figure it out, I know you get 1 experience from anything over 10 levels lower, and then it progressively goes up each level from -9, -8, etc..., and all levels over your own it goes up a % as well.

I think our experience from monsters that are much higher level is limited compared to the JP version, since the base experience values listed for them don't seem to match up at all, JP ones are like 5-10x higher experience. o.o' Though their experience required to level scales higher, faster as well.

Fryh
December 31st, 2013, 07:56 PM
Just wondering who is the one doing the luheart wiki? I'd like to use some of their screenshots XD

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 08:35 PM
Hmmm... so basically monsters 10 levels lower than your level give 1 experience, it scales up to the base experience the monster gives the closer it gets to your level within 10 levels.

Killing a General monster the same level as you will give you the base rate 1:1. Each level higher a monster gets you from it goes up by a % of the experience, seems to start around 5%, and then goes down to 4%, then 3% for up to like 20 levels higher. So, each level higher a monster is from your level, the experience you get for killing it will be 3% higher than the next level lower monster.

Level 50 - 50, 1000 experience
Level 50 - 51, 5% (1050)
Level 50 - 52 5% (1102.5)
Level 50 - XX 3% (XXXX)
Etc..

Then monster strength seems to be a flat rate % multiplier, General monsters are 1.0, Strong are 1.6x, Very Strong are 2.5x, Super Strong are 5.0x, no idea what Elite are, and Hero may be unique values because they are Hero.

These values are still heavily assumptions, I can't really confirm it without more solid data in OBT. Gold rates follow a similar formula, though in a completely different way, there's a base gold rate, and it goes up or down based on levels, etc...

Ixil006
December 31st, 2013, 08:44 PM
Yo I built some zodi stats specifically for GS will add more zodi owo idk if u wanna use this or combine this or put it in? XD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmAcHxJ-1Wd-dDY2cW1ON2Vmc042VnQ1TFNZSm9Nbmc&usp=sharing

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Is that the astrolabe stuff? We have a page for it though it's in the very back. XD

Have to press the arrow at the bottom to find it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AginsO4Xns2cdENsUzZ5MlFMdzJhcmlTX28xNExDQ 2c&usp=sharing#gid=16

The astrolabe page kind of needs to be re-organized and finished, if you want to mess around with it.

Ixil006
December 31st, 2013, 09:21 PM
The last one Dx but astrolabe is most important part of the game >W>all see what I can do

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 09:24 PM
I shifted the tabs around a bit, and moved the less important formula ones only I was using to the back, so it's visible from the top now.

Ixil006
December 31st, 2013, 09:30 PM
I shifted the tabs around a bit, and moved the less important formula ones only I was using to the back, so it's visible from the top now.

looks unfinished and missed out on level 55,70,75 and 80 the level 60 and 65 can be posted separably because it depends on class lol looks fun to play with XD

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah, it is basically a copy/paste of the Regalia guild one from the other thread, he did 6 signs, and only up to level 50 for those 6. The other half of the astrolabe stuff I had taken screenshots of and posted here: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=60453&p=620028#post620028

I wasn't the one working on that stuff, since I did basically the majority of the stuff (not drops) on the Monsters, Levels, and KRE pages, that pre-occupied me, the Astrolabe stuff is mostly just about porting the text from in-game screenshots into written text, or using the screenshots straight up as well.

@Kkid, you should convince Edricus to create a temporary level 60-75(65 with GM level stats/gear would probably be ideal for within 10 levels of 55-75 monsters) GM character on my account and give it access to the CBT/internal test version you guys are using for the next 5 days (I'm free until the 5th). I'll run around making very good use of it to get the monster data, including item drops like 90-95% complete. Totally can't imagine that happening, but it would be quite awesome, and get the wiki data up to speed very fast. XD

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 09:54 PM
Though, I've never actually seen a publisher/developer actively support wiki/database development for their games really...

One person doing it can get it done fast with the right resources, but the GMs could turn it into an event as well. Make a set of guide lines:

Monster Name:
Cropped Screenshot of Monster: (400x400 pixels or so, wiki size)
Level:
Experience: (include your level)
Type: (Not really necessary)
Strength: General, Strong, Very Strong, etc...
Items Drops: (Must include at least 6 different blue, purple, orange, recipe, equipment, or non-common item drops)

Something like that format, then have the event be where top 10 players with the most individual monster posts gets the reward for the event, make the minimum level of the monsters level 15+, or monsters within 10 levels of their character (maybe an experience requirement in the posted data, so that will always mean the monsters being posted are within 10 levels). (Could put a limit of the first 10 players to post each monster are the only ones that count as well, say only the first 10 posts meeting critera about Mutated Seedlings count towards their total monsters posted, since you will get a lot of people doing the same monsters starting with the lowest level)

Then at the end of the event period, maybe a week or month long, the top 10 players who posted the most overall monsters with the meeting criteria win the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc... place event rewards.

The thread filled with screenshots of monsters, data, and uncommon/rare item drops would be a great resource for whoever is making the wiki as well.

Likkia
December 31st, 2013, 10:10 PM
Are you gonna put up all the crafting quests as well? ( Just asking ) Like which mobs to kill and where? Because normally I will kill the wrong mobs and wasted tons of my time farming :x

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 10:14 PM
Example Wiki Event Post:

http://i.imgur.com/W2kzEpL.jpg

Monster Name: Golden Armored Ares
Monster Level: 50
Monster Strength: Hero
Behavior: Aggressive
Time of Day: Day & Night
Monster Type: Unknown
Experience: Group
Player Level: 50
Items Dropped:
Abyssal Chain of Quietness (Screenshot)
Ares' Steel Elixir (Screenshot)
Essence of Mutation Level 2
Essence of Mutation Level 3 (Screenshot)
Giant Sword of Battle Song (Screenshot)
Instance Crystal of INT
Instance Crystal of SPI
Magic Wood Block
Ocean Star Core
Short Sword of Learning (Screenshot)
Supreme Health Potion
Supreme Mana Potion
Tactics Ring (Screenshot)
Ultimate Air Spirit Water

For Elite/Hero mobs you could have them just write Unknown/Group for experience and type, most of them are ???, and the experience has to be split by the number of players either way. Each post in the event thread would be the above example, and/or multiple entries per post.

(Giving it a second thought, having a cropped screenshot of the 6 items it dropped might be a good requirement as well)

If I could afford to payout enough to motivate people into this event, I would run it myself at the start of OBT, but it's got a lot of potential as an official event you guys could run.

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 10:15 PM
@Likkia There's actually 2-3 really good and pretty much complete crafting guides hiding on guild websites. If they are okay with it, I would just steal theirs for wiki/database use, probably why that tab is still incomplete.

The Delicious guild website is one in particular.

Edit: Also, C-C-C-ombo Breaker! I'll stop posting now, but Kkid read the above posts and suggest it as an event to the higher ups!

Ixil006
December 31st, 2013, 10:16 PM
Are you gonna put up all the crafting quests as well? ( Just asking ) Like which mobs to kill and where? Because normally I will kill the wrong mobs and wasted tons of my time farming :x

lol good thinking, that be a great idia for someone to do crafting quests guide for each Craft class we need something like that, even I don't remember most of the crafting quests

Likkia
December 31st, 2013, 10:20 PM
lol good thinking, that be a great idia for someone to do crafting quests guide for each Craft class we need something like that, even I don't remember most of the crafting quests

LOL thanks XD because it suddenly popped into my mind when I'm reading this post xD

Likkia
December 31st, 2013, 10:22 PM
@Likkia There's actually 2-3 really good and pretty much complete crafting guides hiding on guild websites. If they are okay with it, I would just steal theirs for wiki/database use, probably why that tab is still incomplete.

The Delicious guild website is one in particular.

Edit: Also, C-C-C-ombo Breaker! I'll stop posting now, but Kkid read the above posts and suggest it as an event to the higher ups!

Sure I can but I do not know whats their website and... is it ok for me to go there? xD might need permission or etc.? Is kinda scared people might think I am here to steal o.o

KaitoKageya
December 31st, 2013, 10:28 PM
Crafting Guides - Delicious (http://deliciousguild.weebly.com/crafting-guides.html)

I'm sure they don't mind.... as long as you join their guild! huhuhuhuhu *secretly Delicious member*

Though if you use their stuff it's a good idea to credit them for the work put into it, it's posted in other places than the Delicious site, seems Anna was the one who made it originally?

Lucent Heart Blacksmith Crafting Quest Guide | GuideScroll (http://guidescroll.com/2011/08/lucent-heart-blacksmith-crafting-quest-guide/) (Same thing basically)

http://luheart.wikia.com/wiki/Blacksmith

Likkia
December 31st, 2013, 10:32 PM
Crafting Guides - Delicious (http://deliciousguild.weebly.com/crafting-guides.html)

I'm sure they don't mind.... as long as you join their guild! huhuhuhuhu *secretly Delicious member*

Though if you use their stuff it's a good idea to credit them for the work put into it, it's posted in other places than the Delicious site, seems Anna was the one who made it originally?

Lucent Heart Blacksmith Crafting Quest Guide | GuideScroll (http://guidescroll.com/2011/08/lucent-heart-blacksmith-crafting-quest-guide/) (Same thing basically)

Blacksmith - Lucent Heart Wiki (http://luheart.wikia.com/wiki/Blacksmith)

D: Then might as well make new one Q.Q -looks at you- Do your best, Kaito! :D

Fryh
January 1st, 2014, 01:09 AM
@Kkid, you should convince Edricus to create a temporary level 60-75(65 with GM level stats/gear would probably be ideal for within 10 levels of 55-75 monsters) GM character on my account and give it access to the CBT/internal test version you guys are using for the next 5 days (I'm free until the 5th). I'll run around making very good use of it to get the monster data, including item drops like 90-95% complete. Totally can't imagine that happening, but it would be quite awesome, and get the wiki data up to speed very fast. XD

Was thinking to myself this kind of idea but mre into 100% drop rate so I can screenshot all the drops thumbnails and description ... and poroblably would take me 2 days for the field monsters and bosses ( I have no idea how to farm dungeon ones >.> would really take a lot of time with that one ) japanese wiki doesn't seem to be similar with subagames ....

Oxycore
January 1st, 2014, 01:14 AM
Most of the Japanese monster data is correct if you account for the exp/gold adjustment.

You'd save yourselves a lot of effort by using the JP values as a baseline and modifying them.

The drop lists are also pretty accurate (though some of the drop %s were changed).

Fryh
January 1st, 2014, 01:20 AM
Guess I need to double check ... Chromes translation seems weird sometimes :3

KaitoKageya
January 1st, 2014, 01:33 AM
I tried using the JP wiki at first, and it really didn't help as much you think Oxycore. If you haven't played every version and seen them all yourself, it's not really that easy to use, since it's not just as a reference, you're looking at stuff in zones, and systems which you have no idea what it is in the first place, completely different item and monster names.

Casper's Combine item set in English version, you know what it's translated to on JP wiki? Cane of Destiny, even looking it was a bit difficult to figure that out, luckily I had found the item from the monster and knew how to associate it and with the same monster dropping all the items, but with how different the translations are it will not help at all for anything other than double-checking and confirming things.

The health and mana values are ROUGHLY correct, I have found quite a few which were different from the JP values. The experience system is also completely different. The earliest version I setup of the monster list was a copy/paste of the field monster data from JP wiki, but I ended up just completely re-writing over it all because I had to change and check so many things anyways.

When I tried using it for crafting quests, I found that for level 10 tailoring I had to find and kill Vooloodoo, okay maybe I can assume that is a Werewolf, just because ???? I don't know it feels Werewolfy, but then the other item drops come from Siren Head, and Siren Chief.... Sirens in Coast of Siren.... Normally one would think that's a Mermaid, nooooo, it's Ordinance Officer! Luckily, there were already English guides to crafting quests that were pointed out to me and had the proper mobs, but it's really not that easy...

Our entire initial quest system is different, many of our skills are different, made easier to use. Our pet system and economy is different, since the quest system changed, many of the early game monster spawns were changed to different locations, times, etc...

When I first played the English version after playing on JP, I was like WTF?! this is a completely different game. It holds true for a lot of the wiki as well. It can be used for double checking, but I would not use it for the base values, and I would really rather no one just assume all of the drops are the same and copy/paste them over (even more so with the incorrect names), confirming the drop rates or finding the item drops on the JP wiki, then grinding down the monster on the English version and proving it is what we need to do.

Oxycore
January 1st, 2014, 01:55 AM
Regarding crafting quests, if you took the extra time to then take the monster name and plug it into the search engine, you are then taken straight to a page where it has the monster's level and picture.

Let's see how this works for level 10 tailoring...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5r0he.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/6ggbae.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h6as1t.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2dccyhd.jpg

Hey look at that. I now know what the monster looks like, what map it is on, and what level it is.

If you're not going to use the JP LH wiki properly, don't complain about how it holds incorrect/unhelpful information.

Fryh
January 1st, 2014, 02:09 AM
well, I'll probably use the japanese wiki for the dungeons seeing that its pretty time consuming and hard as heck while everyone is at reset levels and gears ...

the wordings i find difficult and not much screenshot are provided, I'll double check it ingame when OBT starts hopefully upto level 50+ monsters on field ....

KaitoKageya
January 1st, 2014, 02:10 AM
@Oxycore

I tried several times, but I could not respond to that post without insulting you. This is a thread for people WORKING ON ENGLISH TRANSLATION AND CONFIRMATION OF DATA.

If you think the Japanese wiki is better please use your time to work on the English wiki and make a useful resource for the newbies who can't even figure out how to find the Japanese wiki, let alone use it properly.

In the mean time, please keep posts in this thread related to the English version, and Japanese data should be used only for initial estimates, confirmed and translated values used for ours.

xibwiz
January 1st, 2014, 02:39 AM
Im agree that JP wiki is hard to understand, still with online google translator with translates like 80% of it.
But i like it for the basic reference searching general information that is not still available on english or another language.
With some time spend on that wiki i was able to understand how to look for recipes & mobs drops, so need to look mostly for the mob area, image if available, then mob lvl and time of the mob. And i was able to confirm at least in cbt where the bishop & time card drops :)

So im also believe for initial idea is good, but certainly for later use will be better write down and share for english use ;)

I like JP wiki but needs a lot of common sense to can use it still with google translator. Better stick on english guide if you dislike hard taks.

Oxycore
January 1st, 2014, 02:46 AM
Somehow, suggesting a resource that will speed up data collection of both quests and drops led to the second coming of Kaitou.

Your attempts to use the JP LH wiki is about as effective as an infomercial actors' failures to perform basic tasks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLBrlBTDj5c

For the level 10 tailoring quest, none of the drops come from Siren Head, Siren Chief, or any mermaids at all. As both the JP LH wiki and English guides show, the drops come from Ordnance Officers, First Mates, and Feral Werewolf Kings.

Not to mention how "Vooloodoo" doesn't even match up to Ordnance Officer. (It's the Werewolf King)

I know you're trying to collect data straight from the English version, but the majority of the data on the JP LH wiki is accurate if you're willing to spend the effort translating it correctly. A lot of precious time and energy could be saved by using something that exists already and has been worked on over the past five years, instead of starting from scratch.

xibwiz
January 1st, 2014, 03:16 AM
Yup thats why i like the kaito efforts and googledocs, english lh wikia, bcos is a centralized information of easy access, some noob like myself have really really hard time trying to locate understable guides, still goggling it are not found easily like english wiki or jp wiki.

KaitoKageya
January 1st, 2014, 11:17 AM
Trying to find an image of the mob in a language you don't know when they are on separate pages, (the thought to switch between translation and Japanese then re-search the kanji was not the first thought in my mind when looking for a mob on the spot), was taking longer than just killing every monster in the Coast itself.

I've looked through the majority of the JP wiki, and I found the Cane of Destiny drops by comparing level 51 purple "cane" items to the item level of the combine item found in the English version and comparing it to the monsters of similar level in the areas it was found. I know plenty well how to use it. But that doesn't mean I should be expected to use it.

This game has been out for years and there's still almost no English version info, the older players are all sitting on their own information, and any attempt to put together proper guides is stopped in it's tracks "because we can just use the JP wiki", then you wonder why no new players keep playing this game? Try telling them go to look up the JP wiki again. Wikis are one of the best resources, that tell a new player how active the community is, and give them insight into how a game looks and feels.

An event where lots of players, new and old, go out and actually spend time farming seemingly useless purple/recipe items from monsters they would never normally bother thinking twice about. An event that increases the community resources, helps out players who make the wiki with screenshots and information all in a single post, and helps new and old players a like. I really don't see why we wouldn't want an event like that running?

If you want to make a separate page and try translating things directly feel free, we can cross reference them later. It is more fun for me to play the game, find the information as I'm playing and put it together with others in the community, than it is to spend grueling days trying to translate a language I don't know, for information that isn't always correct. Even if the Japanese-English translation job you do is correct, some things will be completely different just because of the way it was translated in our version.

xibwiz
January 1st, 2014, 11:42 AM
By the way kaito, the googledoc seems dont have an area for the production stuff of crafting, just only for crafting quests. Would you please indicate how would it be placed, because one of the most important things as a player i would like to search is "wich equipment/item i would be able to make or request to OEM for XYZ level" :)

KaitoKageya
January 1st, 2014, 11:51 AM
Hmm.... I'll try to make a format for it somewhere, I wasn't really going to work on the crafting stuff yet, but making a few basic pages dedicated to those is a good idea (unless someone else who plans to do crafting stuff wants to make them). Most of the work on it will probably continue in OBT when we can actually confirm stuff in-game.

Oxycore
January 1st, 2014, 12:20 PM
Not sure why you keep trying to twist my words around.

Using the JP LH wiki for information has nothing to do with making English guides, and are you seriously telling me that it will take you a longer time to translate the Japanese droplist than it will to remake it?

It's like saying writing a paper is somehow hampered because someone suggested using Wikipedia as a source.

Just so you know, there's literally only one staff that you make from parts between level 50 and 52. It shouldn't be as hard as you suggest to figure out what staff it is.

KaitoKageya
January 1st, 2014, 01:14 PM
You assume everyone knows exactly what to do when working with the same resources and should be expected to find it just as easily as you can. You're insulting me for not making use of Japanese resources just because you find them easier to use, an opinion I do not share.

If using the JP wiki to make an English version was that easy, then why haven't you or any other older player made one in 5 years time?

This is an open source document for anyone to contribute, they can contribute data as they find it, or as they collect it, in specifically the areas they enjoy, monsters, levels, crafting, etc...

Just leave this project alone if you aren't willing to contribute, you've already made the suggestion of using the JP wiki, if you aren't willing to use it to translate stuff for an English version yourself, then thank you very much for the suggestion, have a nice day.

Renzuken
January 1st, 2014, 04:18 PM
Wow, in just 2 days, this thread has become much larger than before.

Currently, the DB is just that, a DB and not yet a complete website or guide. Of course it would be great if it eventually reaches that level.
If anyone really wants to add a legitimate guide, they're free to make a new tab/page and start on it.

If other websites, guides, guilds, people, teams don't mind sharing information or allowing us to incorporate their information, that would help greatly. Of course, everyone is free to use information from DB since it is meant to be a community resource made possible by the community.

There's no super specific format quite yet and generally since anyone is free make a tab, the first person to make it organizes, however, I have been reorganizing them as I can. Several parts of the current DB were not done by Kaitou or myself.

Kaitou & I will be discussing formatting and organization.
If anyone has suggestions please feel free to add.

As far as using the JP wiki goes, regardless to what extent it used or how accurately it is translated, it'd be ideal if all the information was verified with this version/
If necessary, translating it, transferring and marking it in a way that shows it has yet to actually be verified maybe an option as well.

Ixil - A comparison like that would actually be quite good.
If you don't mind, can we use the information you already have? I'll be reorganizing slightly though.

Fryh
January 1st, 2014, 06:43 PM
added you guys and some other links as resource/credits page XD ... wondering if its okay to add delicious too :3 Lucent Heart Suba Version Wiki (http://lucent-heart-suba-version.wikia.com/wiki/Lucent_Heart_Suba_Version_Wiki)

Ixil006
January 1st, 2014, 11:02 PM
Ixil - A comparison like that would actually be quite good.
If you don't mind, can we use the information you already have? I'll be reorganizing slightly though.[/QUOTE]

go ahead its not complete though lol

Renzuken
January 1st, 2014, 11:06 PM
Fryh - Try getting in contact with Delicious's guild leader.

Ixil - No problem and thank you.

Fryh
January 1st, 2014, 11:53 PM
Okay, I'll try to contact her when OBT starts ... for now trying to figure out wiki formats O.O;

Ixil006
January 2nd, 2014, 12:18 AM
Ixil - No problem and thank you.[/QUOTE]

I have 4 zodi that I chosen of my preference built is on there now, does not include HP and MP only the highest attack power options and other skill options to compare which works best, comparing Natural Zodiacs ability in crit chance, crit damage or weakness, critical hit defense, agility, and cast speed. It is only meant to compare know what I mean and also whoever they can also put in a Virgo version 2 build in there and compare that with other one.

SnowkelLH
January 3rd, 2014, 01:13 AM
You assume everyone knows exactly what to do when working with the same resources and should be expected to find it just as easily as you can. You're insulting me for not making use of Japanese resources just because you find them easier to use, an opinion I do not share.

If using the JP wiki to make an English version was that easy, then why haven't you or any other older player made one in 5 years time?

This is an open source document for anyone to contribute, they can contribute data as they find it, or as they collect it, in specifically the areas they enjoy, monsters, levels, crafting, etc...

Just leave this project alone if you aren't willing to contribute, you've already made the suggestion of using the JP wiki, if you aren't willing to use it to translate stuff for an English version yourself, then thank you very much for the suggestion, have a nice day.

Just fyi, US LH hasnt even been released for 5 years yet and there have been many players who created/translated guides based off JP wiki, their just harder to find since its being shared among their guilds/friends.