PDA

View Full Version : Sound is freaking out.

ShrackxU662xxJQ
December 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Just got my beta key, and one bug has immediately stood out to me. The sounds (Music, birds chirping, fighting) sometimes cut in and out. Tell me I'm not the only one hearing this.
Happened in the first area where you are fighting the seedling things (I forget specific names) The sounds just started cutting in and out, was afraid my headphones were getting blown, so I tried speakers and another set and same thing happened.

Also, I know this is the wrong place, but a graphics update would make the game much more appealing.

MisakaRinLH
December 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Just got my beta key, and one bug has immediately stood out to me. The sounds (Music, birds chirping, fighting) sometimes cut in and out. Tell me I'm not the only one hearing this.
Happened in the first area where you are fighting the seedling things (I forget specific names) The sounds just started cutting in and out, was afraid my headphones were getting blown, so I tried speakers and another set and same thing happened.

Also, I know this is the wrong place, but a graphics update would make the game much more appealing.

What are you using for your sound system? On-board sound, crappy creative something or a USB device? And what windows version?

Also are you doing anything else at the same time (like playing music, or youtube video etc).