PDA

View Full Version : Healing criticals

Oxycore
December 27th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I thought that criticals on heals were taken out of the game, but a colleague of mine is sorely convinced that that is not the case.

Would anyone be able to procure proof of healing crits in the form of screenshots or videos?

KaitoKageya
December 27th, 2013, 10:18 PM
If they exist, they are very rare, I was wondering if this game had a critical healing aspect, but I have yet to see any critical heals specifically.

Though I have noticed the Critical or Lucky Critical come up for debuffs and other things that do no damage at all, I'm pretty sure the heal amounts are normal even in those cases.

FireWOLF109LH
December 27th, 2013, 10:34 PM
I have yet to see a healing critical, just a high healing level... so I don't think there ever was a healing critical

KiahInoue
December 28th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Im SC before and I say there aint no healing crits :D
Psyche's greater heal is the high healing level for SC and DP
but the one that restores FULL HP is called Divine Restoration

Hawkies
December 29th, 2013, 05:08 PM
They removed critical healing?
Last time i played this I did a few critical heals.

FireWOLF109LH
December 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM
They removed critical healing?
Last time i played this I did a few critical heals.

You can't remove what never occurred... I wish there was healing crits though xD

BizKwik
December 30th, 2013, 04:19 AM
I do critical heal. When I let my friend's Hp go critical, then and only then I heal them :)

KatharineLH
December 30th, 2013, 09:12 PM
I do critical heal. When I let my friend's Hp go critical, then and only then I heal them :)

I usually will let me teammates HP go critical all the way to 0 then dance on their dead bodies before finally reviving them. As far as critical heals no they don't exist.

Oxycore
December 30th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the responses.

KiahInoue
December 31st, 2013, 12:48 AM
Oh... the person might have been using fighting souls for wizards, it pretty much boosts up healing the way it boosts up your damage

YumeLH
December 31st, 2013, 12:59 AM
Would anyone be able to procure proof of healing crits in the form of screenshots or videos?
erm. sorry i tried. i got as far as trying 10-15 heals (transmute on an mfe, heal on my dp)
but eh i got distracted and forgot to continue ^^x

Ixil006
December 31st, 2013, 03:39 AM
I thought that criticals on heals were taken out of the game, but a colleague of mine is sorely convinced that that is not the case.

The only thing I can tell you is that Healing regain is much higher with higher spell power, Its something I learned as a GS mage at level 65. So if anything with on amount of % percent the higher the spell power is the better the healing regain skill or normal healing skill. If your spell power is 450-500 and healing regain gives 50% healing every 3 second +50HP healing it means you will get between 300-350 hp every 3 seconds....cant say anything about critical s though but I did saw unusual high HP healing regains =\

Oxycore
December 31st, 2013, 04:18 AM
This thread was started with the intention of talking about criticals in healing spells.

Clearly, if the spell itself has a spellpower % component, increasing your spellpower will increase how much the spell will heal.

Ixil006
December 31st, 2013, 05:26 AM
Am sorry got of topic there with healing, but well about critical maybe a zodiac skill that gives critical hit chance can test it if critical heals occur or not. I will pay attention to this in OBT and see if it does occur and post.

This thread was started with the intention of talking about criticals in healing spells.

Clearly, if the spell itself has a spellpower % component, increasing your spellpower will increase how much the spell will heal.

Zerolera
January 1st, 2014, 01:53 PM
Curious about this too... Shouldnt a GM simply be able to tell us? o,o

YumeLH
January 1st, 2014, 01:58 PM
Curious about this too... Shouldnt a GM simply be able to tell us? o,o
That's the thing... it seems to me that Suba got the game and were left to figure things out on their own.
You could browse through the forums and even find a thread where we helped GM Edricus about some game info.
The GMs were as clueless as a new player when they started testing the game.

Zerolera
January 1st, 2014, 03:39 PM
That's the thing... it seems to me that Suba got the game and were left to figure things out on their own.
You could browse through the forums and even find a thread where we helped GM Edricus about some game info.
The GMs were as clueless as a new player when they started testing the game.

That's a shame :/

YumeLH
January 1st, 2014, 03:43 PM
But since this thread has opened up, im sure GM Edricus is bound to notice it... eventually.
And get a reply ready for us xD

Zerolera
January 1st, 2014, 03:46 PM
But since this thread has opened up, im sure GM Edricus is bound to notice it... eventually.
And get a reply ready for us xD

Hmm yeah, I suppose GM can both- I mean inquire to the devs with various questions, if it isnt too much trouble :)