Ixil006
December 28th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Ok so first If anyone has any news or rumors about OBT comment bellow

and just for fun questions

During OBT

1. what class are you gana be?
2. why this particular class?
3. Which zodiac will you chose?
4. What other class or zodiac you consider to become if you have not decided yet?
5. Do you prefer pve or pvp?
6. Any interest in finding Love or just to have fun play the game?
7. Does the zodiak transformation in this game reminds you of the fallowing anime
http://youtu.be/wYE_XbDPx_0

As for me I will become virgo GS again, because it best fits my playing style and its something am adjusted to use and sollo PVE easily with no restrains. I also consider being on SG but probably will use on alt and am having hard time deciding zodiac for it. I prefer the game in PVE and love I already found on old LH and still with her till this day for over 2 years now. And the zodiak it reminds me of Saint Seiya

KaitoKageya
December 28th, 2013, 05:17 AM
The closest thing I've seen to any notice about future updates is https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=61109&page=9&p=627795#post627795

Vishnu also once said OBT would be Feb. 30th in chat in-game, though I have no idea what the full conversation for that was, probably just trolling.

1. Dawn Prophet
2. There is no risk, very very few things can just kill you, you can tank up to 20-30 mobs for short periods if you need to run, so when it comes to single mobs you can pretty much do a trial and error for if your sustain can handle it, and if you can sustain on it, then you can pretty much kill anything that your heals outpace damage. Since you don't depend on potions at all for mana or health. Damage isn't half bad as well.
3. Cancer again most likely, the 20k defense buff is a nice addition, though Leo is kind of tempting for that + the AoE spell, or Scorpio for the damage one, DP is lacking in AoEs and stuns.
4. Galaxy Sage Virgo was my 2nd choice, then probably Aries MFE, then Scorpio/Pisces NS.
5. Both, though PvP is generally less interesting in non-twitch action based games
6. Mostly just to have fun playing a game from early stages again
7. It's similar though.... there are many things similar in Japan... (http://comicartcommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/00-Power-Rangers.jpg)

It's not even the 30th yet and Ixil is already getting the OBT class threads going, lol. Needs another poll so we can see how many people switched to CM.

Fryh
December 28th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Feb 30th ... definitely trolling lol ... feb only has 28-29 days XD

Gunner or GS

I wanted to try other classes

My own "Pisces" but with my alt I'd try the one suitable for the class ....

4. What other class or zodiac you consider to become if you have not decided yet?
Capricorn or Leo

PvE, hunt for ingredients

nuff love IRL so I want to have some fun in game XD .... well, being silly and tenting in the middle of a crowded city doesn't seem so bad XD

7. Does the zodiak transformation in this game reminds you of the fallowing anime
I rarely watch armored animes .....

Renzuken
December 28th, 2013, 10:27 AM
1. What class are you going to be?
Nova Sentinel or Dawn Prophet

2. Why this particular class?
Nova Sentinel - They have longest, range, multiple stuns and are easy to solo with, although they're lacking in the AoE Deparment. While they have the 4m Range issue with some skills, in most cases it's fine. From 1-36 I almost never had to use a single potion or healing item except for bosses and certain monsters. In addition, they have close range skills as well and many of their skills stun or add status effects which boosts critical rate and dmg

Dawn Prophet - As Kaitou has already pointed out, Dawn Prophets are another great solo class. If you can out heal it, it's relatively easy to kill.

As much as I'd like to use my own zodiac (Taurus), I'll mostly likely be going
Virgo/Scorpio NS or Leo/Taurus DP
Taurus is mainly a tanking/defensive Zodiac, but my play-style in games has never been that of a tank or defense.

Aries MFE
Scorpio GS

I actually prefer PvP in most games, but for games such as LH, PvP isn't quite as fun.
PvE isn't bad here but LH really stands out most for its social aspects and community, imo.

6. Any interest in finding Love or just to have fun playing the game?
I would like to just have fun playing the game but If I happen to have the chance encounter, what can I say, who knows what will happen.
People find love in strangest places.

7. Do the zodiac transformations in this game remind you of the following anime?
Yes, it does, among other things lol.

KatharineLH
December 28th, 2013, 11:54 AM
A: I've been really stuck between an MFE a GS or a DP so I'll just have to see how I feel right before it does.

A: I've always loved magic classes. MFE for the pure power, DP because that was the class I used to play and I was really good at it and loved it and GS because there are not that many of them and their skills are probably the best looking.

A: MFE - Aries, low casting time and high crit damage
GS - Virgo, high crit chance with higher cast time but who cares as an GS
DP - Cancer, high defense and immunity from crits in zodiac, high cast time but most skills are insta cast anyways.

N/A I've decided and I'm happy with my decision.

In a game like this PvE I do love to PvP but I usually do so in something like League of Legends where it's more about the skill you possess rather than how good your equipment is.

I have a general idea of who I would be with me so I guess not since I'm not trying to find it.

Not really then again I've never watched it and also that anime was created about 10 years before I was born sooooo....

I also haven't heard much of anything for when OBT would start but I think judging by how overall bug free the game was it should only take until end of January to beginning of February to start OBT, then again this is only my opinion.

P3PP3RM1NT
December 28th, 2013, 01:56 PM

Nova Sentinel *omnomnom Nova*

I don't move much due to a long attack range, and don't run out of mana. Well, I would run out of bullets though. And I like the buffs. Makes a very self-sufficient character.

Virgo, because it's my Zodiac sign. And for me, it's the brightest zodiac armor out there with its orange and yellow. XD

Solar Guardian... would be Cancer. It'd be great to have an extra tank for just-in-case purposes.

I'm more of a PvE player. Clashing with other players usually brings about drama. And drama could get annoying. And could give me wrinkles even if it's just a game.

Partnerships and fun company would be nice. Love? Can't really stop that kind of thing so if it comes in the game, well DERP. OAO

Saint Seiya, yes it does, I have never watched though but I know it. XD

SpectreGeminiSaga
December 28th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Ok so first If anyone has any news or rumors about OBT comment bellow

During OBT

In old LH I was DP but this time I wil be MFE

because we (me and my twin) think that team of two wizard advanced classes is great combination so I will be MFE and he will be GS
Gemini of course^^

I prefer pve,
I am not looking, i am happy with my twin
Anime Theme Songs - Ultimate Saint Seiya - YouTube (http://youtu.be/wYE_XbDPx_0)
yep, thats main reason why we play LH (Saint Seiya is our top favourite animeXD). Btw I read somewhere interwiew with one of game creators and he said that LH Zodiac system was mainly inspired by Saint Seiya

Ixil006
December 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Anime Theme Songs - Ultimate Saint Seiya - YouTube (http://youtu.be/wYE_XbDPx_0)
yep, thats main reason why we play LH (Saint Seiya is our top favourite animeXD). Btw I read somewhere interwiew with one of game creators and he said that LH Zodiac system was mainly inspired by Saint Seiya[/QUOTE]

oh really? that is awesome I knew there was a connection to it XD, and the Gemini is specially the best cool looking zodiac armor of them all, I wish they made new pictures of each zodiac armor in the new lucent heart site.

Superstarstrike
December 28th, 2013, 07:42 PM
1. Moon Flame Envoy

2. I love magic classes in general, but I like to deal a lot of damage. Also, BURN EVERYTHING! \o/

3. Aries

4. Nothing else really grabbed my attention to think about that. I have no regrets.

5. PvE, because I suck compared to everyone else.

6. The very least I could ask for is fun. Right now I have an awesome SM (<3), but I'm also learning about the drama you can get into. For a guy who can't always tell from seriousness to just joking around, this stresses me out.

7. I had no idea that anime existed.

Zerolera
December 29th, 2013, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=Ixil006;628020]Ok so first If anyone has any news or rumors about OBT comment bellow

During OBT

Sun Commissioner and Dawn Prophet (I'm new so I'll try both)

I love being support! Makes me feel useful and needed, besides... I suck at killing :P

Umm probably taurus (could use tips here)

Or pisces? (again I'm not sure)

Pve I guess, but guild vs guild can be lot of fun too!

Fun

I havent seen transformation yet, but I'm a big fan of Saint Seiya! My childhood anime :D

SeaDragonKanon
December 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM
I will be Galaxy Sage
Cause we will be good team together with my twin ;-)
Gemini, cause I am Gemini and they are the best :D I like their speed :)
I already decided to be Sage. Was Nova in old LH. I like that class, but I cannot kill some mobs and so and there usually was nobody willing to help (except bro, who was supporter too XD)
I dont like pvp. If you wanna pvp than you can do it but without me :P
I just like the game because of its zodiac systém <3
Yep it does reminds me this anime (its my favourite one, btw. But i dont like omega. I like the old seiya the most, though Lost Canvas and Hades serie are good too XD) and thats why im playing this game.

Janellelli
December 30th, 2013, 10:58 PM
1) What class are you gonna be?
I will probably be a gunner but I am considering priest[/COLOR]I will probably be a gunner but I am considering priest
2)Why this particular class?
Gunner because it is the class I played in the CBT and priest because my friends and party tend to die too much. -.-
3)Which zodiac will you choose?
Definitely Scorpio because that is my real sign <3
4)What other class or zodiac you consider to become if you have not decided yet?
Libra, their zodiac armor is awesome.
5)Do you prefer pve or pvp?
pvp tends to bring more action :)
6)Any interest in finding Love or just to have fun play the game
I guess... I would rather just find people that I love as close friends
7)Does the zodiak transformation in this game reminds you of the following anime?
Yes quite a but :X

YunaAkashi
December 30th, 2013, 11:54 PM
1) What class are you gonna be?

Mage

2)Why this particular class?

I love being strong and mage is so OP :P

3)Which zodiac will you choose?

Libra, it's my real sign and i love it.

4)What other class or zodiac you consider to become if you have not decided yet?

I just wanna be Libra forever *u*

5)Do you prefer pve or pvp?

Dunno, sometimes pvp sometimes pve

6)Any interest in finding Love or just to have fun play the game?

Well, i accidentally found an awesome love, but i like to find good friends too ♥

7)Does the zodiak transformation in this game reminds you of the following anime?

Yes that's one reason of why i like zodiac mechanic so much :D

ProbablyReal
December 31st, 2013, 12:16 AM
Oh the silly English people use these days...

Uhh, a knight something or another.

2. Why do you wish to choose this particular class?
I make a good shield so that's what I'm sticking to.

I'm torn between Pisces (my real zodiac) and Libra (my preferred zodiac).

4. What other class or zodiac have you considered becoming, if you had not yet decided?
I have considered becoming a gunner Sagittarius. Don't know why, the idea just piques my interest.

5. Do you prefer PvE or PvP?
PvP by far. I'm rather skilled at precise calculations and figuring out weaknesses so players would be a more worthy hunt than monsters.

6. Any interest in finding love or are you just trying to have fun and play the game?
I haven't quite decided yet. I'm mostly just interested in playing the game but I wouldn't necessarily rule out "love" if I found it. I certainly would have to put my world into balance and make my priorities crystal clear upfront though; there's no room for drama in OB for me.

7. Does the Zodiac transformation in this game reminds you of the following anime?
I suppose so...

xibwiz
December 31st, 2013, 04:54 PM
Knight/Solar Guardian
Because i feel someway boring killing on distance mobs, and also magic/range seems too much delayed for my like.
Taurus bcos is my sign.
did i said taurus?
Pve, i dont like much pvp, sometimes is fun but not for whole game.
just have fun, thats why i choose play a game really, and also partially engaged irl, so i dont think about find someone on a game.
7. Does the zodiak transformation in this game reminds you of the fallowing anime?
nah just at begining though so, but the anime armors are more shinny, but instead in game armors are better.

MitsuLH
January 3rd, 2014, 11:41 PM
-Comet Marksman

-already played CM a long time in old lh, and found the fastest class to kill general/strong mobs (using certain combos)

-scorpion

-Nova Sentinel: saw that most skills and powerfull buffs that NS has would be most useful in my case (especially in dungeons), but I always got used stagger shoot and rapid shoot (available only for CM) to arm combo with bullseye, I hate waiting for the countdown stagger shoot to use combos with bullseye. if the rapid shoot would be a good substitute to avoid the wait countdown the Stagger Shoot. Maybe it's because I'm still a Noobie gunner by greatly depend on the "rapid shoot" to get arm combo with bullseye. :-)

-I'm also planning to create a dawn prophet, I had both CM and DP (Taurus) as main characters in the old LH en plan waive any of the two characters. since sometimes I need my DP for some things

-I prefer pve, not like the current system lh for pvp (except gvg , wish there was a system of PvP PK equal to Dance PK)

-just fun

7. Does the zodiak transformation in this game reminds you of the fallowing anime?
-nothing

Sorry for my bad english (my native language = PT)