PDA

View Full Version : Phantasma class

SasakuraYuuji
December 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM
The question I want to ask is simple honestly, and while it might not have an answer yet at least I can try to ask.

What I want to ask is if Suba actually plans on adding that class in the future, either in OBT or in another patch in the future; when I first played JP LH I tested that class and it was quite powerful and fun to play, at least for me it would be very good if it was to appear in this LH.

Oxycore
December 28th, 2013, 05:23 PM
We're not going to get it for a long time as we are multiple builds behind JP LH.

Also, none of the three JP LH classes are very balanced.

SasakuraYuuji
December 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I see, well that's a shame, although we are a lot of builds behind from JP LH I hope they actually added that class on a build that's not too far ahead of this LH.

EverrunesWYj2y7
December 29th, 2013, 01:56 PM
We're not going to get it for a long time as we are multiple builds behind JP LH.

Not very balanced? How so?

Shiono
December 30th, 2013, 07:56 AM

Those 3 classes are just like all the others; they have their advantages and their cons, and I have to say that Phantom/Phamtasma is idd a powerful and fun to play class.

AlehLH
January 8th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Those 3 classes are just like all the others; they have their advantages and their cons, and I have to say that Phantom/Phamtasma is idd a powerful and fun to play class.

I don't know about Phantasm, but the two Ascetic classes are WAY too overpowered imho. I've made an alt and I was able to kill even 6 mobs several levels higher than me at once in just a few seconds. I hope Suba will try to make them a bit more balanced because they are seriously crazy. They make a LOT of damage and they're even good tanks...

Kkid
January 8th, 2014, 04:36 PM

I feel like being "x" amount of builds behind LH can be a good thing. Easier to get things tweaked the way the community here wants them to be going into those new patches and updates. It lets us look at whats next from the outside and say "Why is this like this?", "This should be added/removed before we get it."