PDA

View Full Version : What is PERC?

Zerolera
December 29th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Time for another noob question, what is the PERC stat? What does it stand for and what does it do? I havent seen any explanation on stats anywhere, other stats seem usual, though I'd be curious to know what each of them do exactly too (like spirit raises mana and sp. def I suppose?)

Thanks!

KatharineLH
December 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM
STR - Strength - Affects the damage you can deal with physical attacks.

DEX - Dexterity - Affects your chance to dodge physical attacks, increases your attack speed and reduces the chance of getting hit by an enemy's physical critical hit (Physical CritNull).

CON - Constitution - Affects your total health points as well as as your health recovery rate both in out of battle.

PERC - Perception - Affects the accuracy of both physical and magical attacks as well as their critical hit chance.

INT - Intelligence - Affects your total mana as well as your casting speed.

SPI - Spirit - Affects your chance to dodge magical hits, your mana recovery rate and reduces the chance of getting hit by an enemy's magical critical hit (Magical CritNull).

You can also just hover your mouse in your character menu over these for a quick description of them.

Zerolera
December 29th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Oh wow didnt expect stats do so much, thanks a lot :) And sorry I didnt notice they were actually described in game :/

Oxycore
December 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM
INT was found to have a negligible effect on casting speed in JP LH.