PDA

View Full Version : how i frist meet sukibunny2

MonsterMusume31
January 1st, 2014, 06:06 AM
when I was playing Grand Fantaisa I was looking for a soulmate that is when I seen a post saying looking for a male soulmate that is when I awsner it she was shy at frist then I start to talk to her asking her she like anime and cosplaying she say yes then we got closer then the next day I tell her I LOVE YOU to her she blush then she say I LOVE YOU TO then I tell her about my pass when I was beting up by my babysitter and se.xmalet by a guy and lock out in the pooring rain and grow up with a drug acted mom. then are love got even deeper we start to talk about anime and we like the same things we had a lot in coming then she started to heal my heart from my pass the never she heal my heart I sit down with my mom and tell my mom iam going to let go of the pass and going to work on my further with sukibunny2 we going to get married one day find a good house to live in and have kids and ras them with a lot of love and care if we have a boy we going to name him Kaito if a girl we going to name her miku then watch them grow up then me and sukibunny2 will grow old with eacher till we die sukibunny2 is my angel from heaven who save my life I was once a lonely guy till I met her now iam the happyies guy on earth sukibunny is the kindness most beacifull girl in the world she is the sweeties most kindness women and I LOVE her from the bollom of my heart are love for eacher is sooooooooooooo deep we will live a good life till the end of time and if you read this honey I LOVE YOU

YumeLH
January 1st, 2014, 06:17 AM
paging CM Kkid. I think this needs to be moved to the LUCENT TALES section...

MonsterMusume31
January 1st, 2014, 06:35 AM
it cant be move to there it has things that are not mrt for that

Kkid
January 1st, 2014, 08:30 PM
Fan Creations & Media Corner?

Post your story here: https://subagames.com/LucentHeart/LucentTales.aspx