PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an active guild :)

CryPlease
January 1st, 2014, 07:42 PM
Hello Lucent Heart community!

So as you have probably guessed, I'm looking for a guild who to start the OBT with :)
I haven't played the CBT so it's hard for me to know which guild to chose just by looking the forum's presentations, that's why I've decided to create this thread.

About me:
My IGN will be DisplayError, and my main will be a Solar Guardian. I don't know which craft profession I'll chose yet but it'll be either blacksmith or machinery.
I've played Lucent Heart for few months on the french server like 2 years ago where I had a 75 Solar Guardian and a 75 Comet Marksman, but I left because of the lack of high level contents.
I'm interested in both PvE and PvP even though I think PvP sucks in LH cause it doesn't require much skills..

About what I'm looking for:
So what I'm looking for is a guild with good players who like raids and farm much more than dance and weddings.
Indeed, dancing is funny like 2 minutes but doing it all day long in Thereall is not my cup of tea at all.
My timezone is GMT+1 but it's not really a problem for me to join a guild that has an opposite timezone.

That's it about me for now!
Sorry if there are mistakes, english isn't my mother tongue :)

DreamLH
January 1st, 2014, 07:57 PM
I'm creating a guild in OBT if you'd like to join. It'll be mostly for PVP/PVE, gearing out, and helping each other gear out + quests if needed.

CryPlease
January 1st, 2014, 08:04 PM
Hi DreamLH, could you tell me more about your guild project, how many people already wants to join, your experience in Lucent Heart, if you are interested in GvG, hard dungeons raids etc.. please?

DreamLH
January 1st, 2014, 08:16 PM
It's a brand new guild, I don't have anybody yet that wants to join but that doesn't mean I can't get people. I played Beanfun's Lucent Heart up to level 18, Subagames closed beta up to level 32(could have got up to level 50+ but didn't want hard progress to be deleted.) I'm not totally new to Lucent Heart, I played and did research during closed beta so I know a bit about it besides for high level areas and such.

The guild will be doing GVG and hard dungeons, the primary goal is to gear everybody out and do great in GVG.

Shiono
January 2nd, 2014, 07:17 AM
May I kidnap you to Fairy Tail? xD We have many GMT+0/1 players.

CryPlease
January 2nd, 2014, 11:06 AM
@DreamLH Well it's not that I don't trust you when you say that you can easily find people but I'd rather join a guild that has already members and won't have to invite some random just to fill the guild list :s

@BrunaLH In most of the games I played before, Fairy Tail guilds were always full of very young players (12 to 16) and I'm a bit older than that so I don't have same interests than them usually. But maybe FT is different on this game, so could you tell me more about it if it's the case please? Like average age roughly, previous experience in LH ..

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 11:01 AM
@BrunaLH In most of the games I played before, Fairy Tail guilds were always full of very young players (12 to 16) and I'm a bit older than that so I don't have same interests than them usually. But maybe FT is different on this game, so could you tell me more about it if it's the case please? Like average age roughly, previous experience in LH ..

First you shouldn't judge a clan/guild's name and members based on other games; since all games are different and so are the people who play them.
Second, you shouldn't give much importance to age since there are many mature kids here in LH and many childish adults *cough* but I understand your point of view, it's always nice tomplay around with people near our age.
Third; nop, our guild is not full of young players (12 to 16) as you may think. Sure there are a few 16/17 around but it's mostly full of 18/20+ players.

What I suggest you to do is: wait for OBT and then look around tthe game; find good people; make 'friends' and then see wich guild you have more friends in and join them.

CryPlease
January 3rd, 2014, 11:41 AM
First you shouldn't judge a clan/guild's name and members based on other games; since all games are different and so are the people who play them.
Second, you shouldn't give much importance to age since there are many mature kids here in LH and many childish adults *cough* but I understand your point of view, it's always nice tomplay around with people near our age.
Third; nop, our guild is not full of young players (12 to 16) as you may think. Sure there are a few 16/17 around but it's mostly full of 18/20+ players.

What I suggest you to do is: wait for OBT and then look around tthe game; find good people; make 'friends' and then see wich guild you have more friends in and join them.

Well I'm sorry if what I previously said hurt you, that wasn't the purpose.
But what I meant is that manga named guilds and people like all the Naruto, Sasuke, Natsu and so on are often (but as you said, there are exceptions everywhere) young and focus much more on talking/making new friends than farming/making tests to understand the game. And I'm pretty much the opposite of that, even if I also like to talk, I'm not that hardcore neither :D

But well, you're right, I'm gonna wait for the OB to be out before I chose a guild, I thought I could find one before the game starts but that was not such a good idea after all.

So please close this thread and see you guys in game next week then :)

ReisLH
January 3rd, 2014, 12:12 PM
Just so you know, I have been looking for the same kind of guild before and during CBT.
Funny thing was that the "hardcore"-looking guilds on forums did not accomplish much compared to other guilds during CBT.

I guess it is better to wait and see which guild will rush the most xD

By the way, I am still looking for a guild like that, so let me know if you find one ;)
I am pretty much the same as you, except I was playing a moon flame envoy. I think I remember who you are.

Oxycore
January 3rd, 2014, 12:51 PM
I'd rather join a guild that has already members and won't have to invite some random just to fill the guild list

You may have better luck looking around in game after OBT starts up.

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 02:31 PM
RoyalCrafters like to spam dg and boss raid =D
And Maybe we're the only guild who did many dg run on CBT (we rarely talk at zone because we busy on dg) we also have our members back
You can check here https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=60392

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 02:44 PM
Looking for hardcore guild? Join Paradox.

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 02:48 PM
Looking for hardcore guild? Join Paradox.
Do they hunting cutter? :3
Paradox is new guild filled with old players right?

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Do they hunting cutter? :3
Paradox is new guild filled with old players right?
Ya sure like to bug me with that dont cha Cuter xD <3
Paradox is the new BnL

Oxycore
January 3rd, 2014, 02:56 PM
Ya sure like to bug me with that dont cha Cuter xD <3
Paradox is the new BnL

Paradox will be TeamSoloMic in OBT.

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 02:56 PM
x3 I wont bug you if you back to cancer =w=
Its kinda boring there now

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 02:58 PM
Paradox will be TeamSoloMic in OBT.
OMG that name... you serious? xD Gotta be Sez's idea ahah

x3 I wont bug you if you back to cancer =w=
Its kinda boring there now
But but... I just made awesome Taurus friends QwQ and Cancer sucks for DP *cough*
You come to taurus D<

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 03:02 PM
Not really, DP tank can use Cancer, we cant be hitted by crit >w< and have cool armor =w=

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 03:18 PM
Not really, DP tank can use Cancer, we cant be hitted by crit >w< and have cool armor =w=
I only choose cancer for the first time because the armor looked pretty xD
But now I see taurus is better >< HP and MP regen <3

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 03:21 PM
Choose cool looking armor, its shiny you know xD

CryPlease
January 3rd, 2014, 08:12 PM
Just so you know, I have been looking for the same kind of guild before and during CBT.
Funny thing was that the "hardcore"-looking guilds on forums did not accomplish much compared to other guilds during CBT.

I guess it is better to wait and see which guild will rush the most xD

By the way, I am still looking for a guild like that, so let me know if you find one ;)
I am pretty much the same as you, except I was playing a moon flame envoy. I think I remember who you are.

Yeah I also remember you.
I'm gonna wait for 1 or 2 days after the OB's launch before I join a guild finally.
Did you come there alone or are you still playing with some old Fr LH players?

ReisLH
January 3rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
I am alone for now. I tried to convince 2 old players to come back but they are still uncertain. I'll keep working on Celsius.
It appears there are many old fr players here but I did not especially try to make contact with them, since I was not planning to join a french guild anyway.
There are some good fr players but if we talk about serious players like you and me, there is only one another, from what I know.

I was wondering, are you planning to explore the whole game content or just hit max level and leave? I believe you left before medusa was killed for the first time.

CryPlease
January 4th, 2014, 04:36 AM
I am alone for now. I tried to convince 2 old players to come back but they are still uncertain. I'll keep working on Celsius.
It appears there are many old fr players here but I did not especially try to make contact with them, since I was not planning to join a french guild anyway.
There are some good fr players but if we talk about serious players like you and me, there is only one another, from what I know.

I was wondering, are you planning to explore the whole game content or just hit max level and leave? I believe you left before medusa was killed for the first time.

Well indeed I left LH for Divina pretty early, I had nothing to do anymore on LH but waiting for others to also reach the cap and I'm unfortunatly not patient.
You're right, I haven't killed Medusa, Prometheus and Mino neither but that's only because there were not enough 75 by the time I played to do them.
But the main reason I'm playing LH back is to do what I haven't been able to on the FR server, which is mostly farm 75 dungeons.
I'm not gonna join a french guild neither btw.

YumeLH
January 4th, 2014, 08:34 PM
About me:
My IGN will be DisplayError, and my main will be a Solar Guardian. I don't know which craft profession I'll chose yet but it'll be either blacksmith or machinery.

About what I'm looking for:
So what I'm looking for is a guild with good players who like raids and farm much more than dance and weddings.
Indeed, dancing is funny like 2 minutes but doing it all day long in Thereall is not my cup of tea at all.
My timezone is GMT+1 but it's not really a problem for me to join a guild that has an opposite timezone.

If you'll be a Solar Guardian, machinery will pretty much be useless for you (it's best for gunners).

Anyway, yeah RoyalCrafters is our guild. We are a small guild but we often do dungeon raids, boss hunts and farm purgatory as well.
We do hang out from time to time. We started late on GvG in the BF LH since we had few members interested but seeing as how the guild is getting stronger we may be able to participate more often later on.

Hopefully I can run into you during OBT without a guild hovering above your head as I prefer to 'kidnap' people I actually see active (in the field, doing quests/ hunting).

Oxycore
January 4th, 2014, 09:59 PM
If you'll be a Solar Guardian, machinery will pretty much be useless for you (it's best for gunners).

Anyway, yeah RoyalCrafters is our guild. We are a small guild but we often do dungeon raids, boss hunts and farm purgatory as well.
We do hang out from time to time. We started late on GvG in the BF LH since we had few members interested but seeing as how the guild is getting stronger we may be able to participate more often later on.

Hopefully I can run into you during OBT without a guild hovering above your head as I prefer to 'kidnap' people I actually see active (in the field, doing quests/ hunting).

Not particularly. While machinists can craft bullets and gun attachments, there are a whole slew of gadgets that only machinists can use.

BizKwik
January 5th, 2014, 04:15 AM
Yo DE guess who this is hahaha...

I didn't know you maxed out in FR LH, hardcore as ever eh.
Btw, i saw a lot of ppl speaking french in chat, so I guess it will be pretty easy using english/french.
I'll see you around in Obt.

CryPlease
January 5th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Yo DE guess who this is hahaha...

I didn't know you maxed out in FR LH, hardcore as ever eh.
Btw, i saw a lot of ppl speaking french in chat, so I guess it will be pretty easy using english/french.
I'll see you around in Obt.

Hm let me guess, I checked your profile and I'd say that you are Choco!! :D
So nice to see you again here :)

Not particularly. While machinists can craft bullets and gun attachments, there are a whole slew of gadgets that only machinists can use.

Yeah you're right. I think machi is good for SG since with the "roller" item (I don't know the english name) you can reach a MFE that has rooted you, using roller+charge. When without this item you'd be 100% dead in GvG if you got focus x_x.
And there is a 70+ item that can help for soloing bosses but I don't remember the name aha.

Popiechan
January 5th, 2014, 08:10 AM
ah Display, i remember you ^^
since we did killed that Baron von zilch couple of times together XD
well, we'll welcome u to join us again ^_^

CryPlease
January 5th, 2014, 08:17 AM
ah Display, i remember you ^^
since we did killed that Baron von zilch couple of times together XD
well, we'll welcome u to join us again ^_^

Oh I think I also do! You were the tank right? :D
It's been soooo long :o

Popiechan
January 5th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Oh I think I also do! You were the tank right? :D
It's been soooo long :o

yep yep /o/

YumeLH
January 5th, 2014, 11:06 AM

Ah right the ones that function about the same way as cards, I forgot about those.
)o) always hated it when I got one and cant use, I don't get why they ruled it that way.

Oxycore
January 5th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Probably to make machinery a unique profession and to encourage people to take it up.