PDA

View Full Version : New Emotes, Babies, and More!

Latteu
January 8th, 2014, 10:03 AM
So I was looking around the Japanese Lucent Heart site, because it's usually so fun to look at...seriously...props to the person who made it good lord...BUT! I noticed some very cool things~

#1 - I saw some of the interactions with the baby, or to be more specific, your child. It seems like there are a range of emotions you can perform with it, so I think it might be something like the Soul Mate system, but it might not.
#2 - I don't know how many there are, but there seem to be new Soul Mate emotions! After I post this link you guys can watch the little video at the top and you'll see two lovers and a wall appears behind the girl...it's another kissing emote but dayum if it isn't perfect.
#3 - I spotted new mounts, costumes, monsters, areas, and of course new pets, not to mention they seem to be bringing up yet ANOTHER idol to help influence their dancing system! (Or to just look SO cute and yeah...)

At any rate, it's good to see that main Lucent Heart is still thriving with all new content and they're even going back down to its roots and expanding on the main features of the game. If you guys are able to easily navigate, or if you have a lot of time to click random links, let us know what else you find out about.

Suba Games, you're going to probably have to release like 5 costumes every week to catch up costume wise xD But I hope all these other features are easy for you guys to implement.

Main page - ‰^–½‚̃p[ƒgƒi[(‚Ù‚µ‚Æ‚*)‚Əo‰ï‚¦‚ébƒ‹[ƒZƒ“ƒgƒn[ƒgŒöŽ®ƒTƒCƒg (http://lh.gamania.co.jp/entrance/)
New Idol - ƒ‹[ƒZƒ“ƒgƒn[ƒgbStar Sign Production (http://lh.gamania.co.jp/news/common_event/2013/production/)

xibwiz
January 8th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Yup will be good have those updates, but surely those will come to us but maybe we need to wait a bit of time first, while suba lh gets stable, after OBT :)

Zerolera
January 9th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Ehh I dont want a baby :P

SpectreGeminiSaga
January 18th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Not interested in babiesXD but wanna see carrying emote aded

KagutsuchiLH
January 18th, 2014, 11:54 AM
i want a baby <3 and shall be named voldermort~

Zackhario
January 18th, 2014, 05:55 PM
i want a baby <3 and shall be named voldermort~

WHAT? You want a baby with no nose?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

OH GAWD, I CAN SEE IT IN MY HEAD!

GaoWei
January 18th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Your baby shall not be named.

I dunno. Baby? Sounds weird xD

AnAngelsSweetKiss
January 19th, 2014, 05:58 AM
I soooooo wanna a baby that looks soooo cute^^ but only if my Bf is able to play with me when he comes back from the Air Force...T///T

Zackhario
January 19th, 2014, 03:58 PM
I soooooo wanna a baby that looks soooo cute^^ but only if my Bf is able to play with me when he comes back from the Air Force...T///T

Air Force? That's pretty impressive. I hope he comes back soon as possible.

AphroditeOfPisces
January 21st, 2014, 07:48 AM
Yep i can't wait the baby is soo cute and the other emotes from the Japanese LH^^.