PDA

View Full Version : Missing character

VinslemojoRvnf1
January 20th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Hello

I'm writing here because my character is missing.
I explain : I created my account and my character named Celsius on Thursday January 16th. I played with it until the next saturday night until lvl 33. But when I logged into my account on sunday, around 11 AM french time, my character were missing, the account were empty.
I couldn't delete it inadvertently because a deleted character need 2 or 3 days to vanish. And I think the character is still existing because my friends still see it in their friend list.
So could you help me?

Irisx
January 20th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Your able to see it in your friends still after . And someone might have took your name just not your account . If you've deleted it! J- iris

RDP9
January 20th, 2014, 04:57 PM
A screenshot may help us help you. :)

VinslemojoRvnf1
January 22nd, 2014, 01:32 PM
Well, a screenshot may help indeed. But I dont have any screenshot showing my character.The only thing I can do guess is showing my empty account and a ffriend list with Celsius on it.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/Weddell0105/MissingCharacterCelsius_zps3c735805.png
http://rs128.pbsrc.com/albums/p184/Weddell0105/Celsiusonfriendlist_zps08169b25.png~c100

Oxycore
January 22nd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Did you log onto the wrong account by accident?

VinslemojoRvnf1
January 22nd, 2014, 03:53 PM
I thought about it, but there is a very low probability for this. I logged in this account many times until, still empty unfortunately ...

VinslemojoRvnf1
January 26th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Well. I sent a ticket to subagames support the day I had my problem. No response from them until now.
Is not so hard to lvl up a character until 33, I can create a new character. But I wish use the same character name, a name who follow me from years. Yes I'm a sensitive guy ^^.
So if at least, GMs could delete the character from their computer server, instead of bring it me back, I'll be able to use the name again for my new character.

Oxycore
January 26th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Not sure if it's possible.

Aurelle
January 26th, 2014, 02:38 PM
You aren't the first to experience this problem, I've talked to at least 2 people with missing characters.
Since you've sent in a support ticket, I hope you can patiently wait. They do reply :) It's just that there are a lot of stuff they need to do right now and they might be lacking manpower.