Navdx
January 21st, 2014, 09:01 AM
miro sells 3kk - 8kk from 500k
raids sells 15kk - 62kk from 4-7kk

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL! this is absurd...

Thats life bro.. "weather weather lang yan" haha

SunnyZ
January 21st, 2014, 09:34 AM
BACK IN MY DAY raidensts for selling for MAYBE 50k.
That's what happens to a closed economy where gold is easy to get but hard to get rid of.
The price of crap goes up.

Bruuuto
January 21st, 2014, 09:49 AM
I remember selling most of my raids for 5k - 10k and mana for 1k. A friend and I went in halves to buy our clan leader a Guardian Saint for her birthday it cost 100k if I remember correctly and was the highest crystal in the game! There was what was called "Boss Hour" when you used a crystal during that hour you got the Boss of that monster - we always had big parties then!! Good times :)

TheRealDeath
January 21st, 2014, 10:00 AM
Yea, I also remember NPCing raids because I was lazy to sell them for 6k a piece lol >.<

SunnyZ
January 21st, 2014, 10:22 AM
There was what was called "Boss Hour" when you used a crystal during that hour you got the Boss of that monster - we always had big parties then!! Good times :)

Oh man NOSTALGIA! Miss thoes times, when thoes events worked.
Who knows they probably do still work, but due to lack of communication they do not know how to activate these events.
If GMs are wondering/listening we want to help you, and in return you can help us!

These event command must be enabled via the servers hotuk.ini
Not sure if there are in game commands to enable these events.

But we want em, if you are unsure, all you have to do is ask. Can test on your test server before brining g it here, but we would love some 'new' events that have been around for a decade.

There is no harm in asking for help when everyone benefits!

AdmiralPogi
January 21st, 2014, 11:12 AM
oh well! i just have to wait for it to go down :troll::troll:

1KKKmobsLater
January 23rd, 2014, 03:16 PM
The bad side of high priced Raidents is that you get fast your gold cap, and you have no more space for gold, so it become pointless to keep farming them and they become rarest on market and why farm tons of raidents to trade for overpriced Jera. Look ricarten, there's way less raids shop than before.

chanchiquito
January 23rd, 2014, 04:05 PM
I blame greedy high lvl ppl ;-)

WyethL
January 23rd, 2014, 04:16 PM
I blame greedy high lvl ppl ;-)

:P :ehh: :awsum: :O :EEK: :confused:

CraZart
February 3rd, 2014, 08:32 AM
it true high level sell the 80d so much that new player couldnt buy them so in return when high level need raidents the lower level shaft them by selling it high. lol :)

dollytheman
February 3rd, 2014, 03:41 PM
it true high level sell the 80d so much that new player couldnt buy them so in return when high level need raidents the lower level shaft them by selling it high. lol :)
Thats not right i sell 80d very cheap, or give away for free, and now i hunt raident for my self, i dont give 30-50kk for it.
(exept 4 1 time i give 30kk needed to age:D)

chanchiquito
February 3rd, 2014, 07:38 PM
I'm sure there are a few more high level players that also sell 80d items at fair prices but sadly most of the 80d shops I see in game or in the forum sell 80d items at high prices... Speaking about low levels, I stopped hunting raidents for sell since the moment the prices went higher than 7kk because I don't agree with the current economy and now I only hunt for when I need to age my stuff. People may call me fool for not take advantage of the new raidents prices and become rich but I just don't feel right with taking advantage of the gold hack while it harms to the players that really need raidents and that can't afford to pay the new high prices.

IamGallano
February 3rd, 2014, 09:10 PM
miro sells 3kk - 8kk from 500k
raids sells 15kk - 62kk from 4-7kk

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL! this is absurd...

Economy is really growing faster than what you've expected. Sometimes market value is not stable looks like seesaw goes up and down.