PDA

View Full Version : Item Mall Soulmate Bug??

SnowkelLH
January 26th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Ok so I think I found a bug in the item mall, not sure if it's just me or other people too. Using soulmate thing, I'm suppose to get a discount right? The pet I bought said that the original price was 6k SP, but through soulmate, it would be 5.4k SP. However, when my soulmate bought the pet for me, it cost him 5.9k SP instead of 5.4K. He bought 10K SP but after buying the pet, was left with 4.1K SP .
http://i.imgur.com/KLbuyfo.png
^5400 points. Btw it should be subapoints not beanpoints.

http://i.imgur.com/esw4HNg.png
^How much was left afterwards. the 185 was what he had originally before the 10k SP. Any thoughts? Am i missing something important?

JesseLH
January 28th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Don't believe the edited screenshots? How about an unedited video showing the glitch in action?

http://youtu.be/V-7FtZ4PEnA

Shiono
February 15th, 2014, 05:06 AM
This also happened to me -3-

Lilietta
February 15th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Beanpoints...*facepalm*

Lilietta
February 16th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Hmmmmmmm well, i bought some sp. Didn't checked that before but since i saw this post when i bought yesterday 20k sp i decided to count it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there is no bug at all. Of course we are buying with discount but then you have to pay some kind of taxes so will you buy things from IM with your soulmate or by yourself it will be same price =o

JesseLH
February 16th, 2014, 06:39 PM
There is no "tax" in this game. The whole "bug" is when you try to do the "Have Friends Buy" thing, which tells you an item is going to be purchased for less than usual, but ends up being regularly priced. Hence, there is a bug. Also, if you look at the image, it apparently says "90% discount", which I find to be a really odd text error as well. The point of trying to get attention to this is to fix the issue by either correcting the text mentioning a discount (and the false price shown) or have the correct amount of SP taken away, like it shows in the image at what it should cost. Not to mention it says Beanpoints when it should be Subapoints.

Lilietta
February 18th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Well from that what i can see, like you said there may be a bug. But since there is no more information about it we just have to wait for fixing it right? I know that all may to be pissed or maybe annoyed or even confussed what is going on since it says about 10% discount and we are spending our money to buy sp but ugggggh what is wrong people i think that some don't understand many things. They i mean suba reopen LH just for players so fast. It is so obvious that it will not be perfect right away. I want back my supaboints also which i was using with "Have Friends Pay" option. Also i would like to ask you JesseLH Can you change colour of your text? XD Seriously almost can't see anything and have to tick it to be able to read ._.
Thank you \o/

I wish to see other battle pets, zodi pets, mounts, costumes, events, Gm's, get back event points and such but since LH is working not even 2 all months we can't require/demand some miracles right? What is more important they are not only trying to know more about lh, they also are working at our tickets. So we don't help them at all ._.
Let's be more patient and forgiving :)

Warkpelia
February 18th, 2014, 11:26 AM
It is a bug. I had 60082 SubaPoints prior to purchasing a thing from the item mall. Through the Have Friend Pay I paid for an item that normally costs 21000 it was suppose to cost me 18900 which meant 41182 was suppose to be left. Instead I was charged the full 21000 for the item and left with 39082.

Jester
February 18th, 2014, 06:12 PM
We are aware of this issue and will be looking into it.
Thank you for your patience ^_^

AnAngelsSweetKiss
February 18th, 2014, 07:55 PM
We are aware of this issue and will be looking into it.
Thank you for your patience ^_^

Oh was wondering about that one...=o it's nice to know it's being looked into thanks bunches Jester for the post-gives cookies- lol <3

K1ra000
March 15th, 2014, 07:11 AM
I thought it was fixed but it happened again -_-! and why does it say "BEANPOINTS"?
will we get a refund for this? :P

Shiono
April 15th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Weeks passed and this still happens. This is really annoying.
First it says you get a 90% discount, which is not true since the supposed amount of SP you'll pay shows you'll get a 10% discount.
Then after you buy it you end up paying what the item costs without the supposed "discount".
I know it sounds rude, but I'd like this to be fixed.

SultiiCool
June 30th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Ask Jester