PDA

View Full Version : what usually + when items gone druing aging?

AdmiralPogi
January 31st, 2014, 04:36 AM
this one breaks and gone..... :(:(
http://i61.tinypic.com/xlkz6r.jpg

m2447269
January 31st, 2014, 05:35 AM
+5 to +6 used to be a very common break point, back in the day. Of course, many had items +7 +8 even way back - but back then you could not upgrade boots armlets gloves so perhaps they don't follow the same chances of breaking.

I never age past +6 without a backup item (with good enough stats that I would spend to age and use it). The waiting can be so long to buy a new item.

AdmiralPogi
January 31st, 2014, 06:38 AM
okay thanks sir :(

m2447269
January 31st, 2014, 06:54 AM
This site has great information and well displayed:
PristonWorld.com - The all-in-one PristonTale Information Website. (http://pristonworld.com/EPT/aging.html)

I have been away a very long time so it's super nice help for me to have such a resource available =)

If you let it load and scroll down a little, there is a table that says Detailed Age Information/Aging Table - and in that chart there is one bit that says Failure Possibility which shows green (no possibility of breaking) up to +5.

I'm not 100% certain because it was a very long time ago - but you normaly get +1 or -1 or nothing - then occasionally you will get +2 (perhaps -2 too?).

A very long time ago, many PT gamers used to speculate what the chances of breaking are but it was always simply speculation. I don't think there is an official probability percent per +age but I think it has been proved that the chance to break increases higher ages.

...and also I am not 100% certain but if you have an item that is +4 it should be safe to age to +5 but if you get that rare +2 THEN the item can still break on that bonus + which would have made it +6...it's as if the game rolls once for the chance of going + then once for chance to break.

Not 100% certain!

AdmiralPogi
January 31st, 2014, 09:58 PM
This site has great information and well displayed:
PristonWorld.com - The all-in-one PristonTale Information Website. (http://pristonworld.com/EPT/aging.html)

I have been away a very long time so it's super nice help for me to have such a resource available =)

If you let it load and scroll down a little, there is a table that says Detailed Age Information/Aging Table - and in that chart there is one bit that says Failure Possibility which shows green (no possibility of breaking) up to +5.

I'm not 100% certain because it was a very long time ago - but you normaly get +1 or -1 or nothing - then occasionally you will get +2 (perhaps -2 too?).

A very long time ago, many PT gamers used to speculate what the chances of breaking are but it was always simply speculation. I don't think there is an official probability percent per +age but I think it has been proved that the chance to break increases higher ages.

...and also I am not 100% certain but if you have an item that is +4 it should be safe to age to +5 but if you get that rare +2 THEN the item can still break on that bonus + which would have made it +6...it's as if the game rolls once for the chance of going + then once for chance to break.

Not 100% certain!

ahh okay thanks so much for the info sir... one more question, are copper core and aging stone available in the website?

Gre3ny
February 1st, 2014, 03:34 PM
ahh okay thanks so much for the info sir... one more question, are copper core and aging stone available in the website?
Copper and Aging stones aviable on PT website under shop. https://pt1.subagames.com/ItemShop.aspx

I dont recommend spending money on stones till aging to +11, as stated above have a backup when aging even with stones because they don't by any means make your weapons unbreakable. Aging Stone only increase + chances but does nothing to lower - Chances. Copper does mean it wont break but at a huge cost and doesn't lower - chances. So best to use going +11 and up but chances of breaking increase alot starting from +9 and up alot. Good luck and welcome to HELL of aging ^^ its PTs version of russian roulete teehee =D