PDA

View Full Version : Fighter or Pikeman?

bobisadrummer
February 4th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Hi, I'm looking to play again. I haven't played since 2003 and even then I didn't get very far with my Knight. I'm looking at either Fighter or Pikeman. Which has a smoother leveling? Which is more fun in pvp? Is Valento still the best server? Thanks!

TheRealDeath
February 4th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Leveling: pikes use way less mana and got AOE, a million times easier leveling a pike.

PvP: pvp is completely retarded atm (sorry, I meant no offense at handicapped people), if you want to pvp you have to make a pike (mech and ata are other viable options for that though). dont bother entering BC as any other class, really.

Only downside is that since everyone wants to be a pike, getting gear is harder.

There's only one server atm with 4 subservers, so you can hop between them in search for a free spawn as you wish.

In any case welcome back!

LegendaryWarriors
February 4th, 2014, 08:07 AM
I think Ms, Ps, Fs 3 best in pvp now, espeacialy Ms has a little advantage then Ps and Fs but it's not a prob ^^
As u know Ms super super super slow lv =]] b/c almost solo nowaday.
all these 3 have the same chance to win in 1vs1
Ps far better in lv, with tor lv 5 :X so many guys choose ps => expensive stuffs.
Fs slow lv, no AOE :P but stuffs not too expensive :X

NanaBoo
February 4th, 2014, 10:47 AM
If you start from scratch go PS all the way for faster leveling. Mirotics do help but only up to 7x, after that they don't do that well anymore unless you get valento or mokova. Money shouldn't be a problem if you can get tons of mirotics or raidents while leveling.

I started from scratch with a KS a month ago and now I've reached the gold cap in my warehouse and used that money to feed my PS, works out just fine.

bobisadrummer
February 4th, 2014, 12:15 PM
What are Mirotics?

TheRealDeath
February 4th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Crystals that drop from monsters around your level range (+/- 15) that have no level requirement and summon ice1-lost2 monsters, including valento and mokova bosses.

MinLee
February 6th, 2014, 08:43 PM
understand ur class + good items = u win :COOL:

bobisadrummer
February 7th, 2014, 12:22 PM
understand ur class + good items = u win :COOL:
I'm not really looking to win or "pwn noobs" I'm just looking for a FUN experience. Not something that's like "OMG this fustrating! I can't do anything!"

GoldenBoy25
February 7th, 2014, 03:43 PM
FS and PS are both good in pvp, but PS easier for leveling. :COOL:

StreetRats
February 7th, 2014, 06:26 PM
As a fighter, I can say stick with pikeman. They are better all around. In damage and in tank. I know tank is debatable by some but i choose evade over HP any day. What is the point of having 1100 HP when your potion can heal up to 600.

LegendaryWarriors
February 7th, 2014, 10:55 PM
As a fighter, I can say stick with pikeman. They are better all around. In damage and in tank. I know tank is debatable by some but i choose evade over HP any day. What is the point of having 1100 HP when your potion can heal up to 600.

so he should pump hp at around 500.
how about it, a crit do 1050, if u have 1000 hp u die, the longer hp bar the better suvival chance