PDA

View Full Version : DCed while aging cause losing item. Tickets sent for a week and no response

1234563inh123456
February 8th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Hi,
I was aging my Extreme Spear pike spec (perfect base stat which i bought for 18 jeras) from +10 to 11. Disconnection with server happened while i was choosing sheltoms and the spear disappear when i logged back in. There was enough space in inventory for the spear at the time of disconnection but the item is still gone.
Ticket was sent a week ago specified date and time of occurrence and some other information. Please check it out. I have stopped playing the character since then and i would like to get this bug fixed and my item back before get back to the game.
IGN: 3inh
Thanks

VoOoOoSh
February 9th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Hi,
I was aging my Extreme Spear pike spec (perfect base stat which i bought for 18 jeras) from +10 to 11. Disconnection with server happened while i was choosing sheltoms and the spear disappear when i logged back in. There was enough space in inventory for the spear at the time of disconnection but the item is still gone.
Ticket was sent a week ago specified date and time of occurrence and some other information. Please check it out. I have stopped playing the character since then and i would like to get this bug fixed and my item back before get back to the game.
IGN: 3inh
Thanks

i lost my orb same way...took over 30 days to get it back and by then i bought and aged another one >.> lol