PDA

View Full Version : Santa item and respec

Macroscian
February 14th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I read a brief comment that santa items could be re-specialized but that this for some reason was patched. Is that correct?

Soulia
February 15th, 2014, 10:16 PM
You can respec them, but they all have VERY limited amount of specs each can be.

Koy9
February 19th, 2014, 12:34 AM
The santa will keep alternating from ns back to the original spec.
I tried it many times.
For example, it is impossible to respec Prs to Mage or Mage to Prs.

MrHowdy
February 19th, 2014, 12:48 AM
The santa will keep alternating from ns back to the original spec.
I tried it many times.
For example, it is impossible to respec Prs to Mage or Mage to Prs.

True, the Female Santa Armor (or robe) will always be female only and the male ones will always be male only.

Macroscian
February 19th, 2014, 01:43 AM
I'm asking since I was traded a green male santa robe prs spec - and it's been mixed. I was curious to know if I removed mix with cash shop item, could it then be respecced to something useful.

And the answer appears to be Yes! Thank you. If I read the answers right, it seems the F robes can really only be PRS and the M robes can really just be MGS.

I guess the one I have which is PRS and M was from before it was patched. I wonder if respeccing this will make it return to being PRS all the way or if it will by default go MGS (the way it perhaps should be).

Soulia
February 19th, 2014, 11:35 AM
It should fix it. I'm guessing if I ever reroll say a pre-AoR item (high APT Sphere Wands) - it will reroll with the current possible stats.

Koy9
February 19th, 2014, 06:47 PM
I am 99% sure you cannot respec a santa to another spec.
I tried it many times it would only go to ns and back to the original spec.
I still have a few clean santas. I can try it again if anyone wishes!
BTW NONE of them are for sale, well except if you are crazy enough to trade me a vr for one. ;)

Soulia
February 19th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Ofc you can, ATA to AS works for sure. And I'm guess MS, PS, KS, and FS get rotated too. They just have to 'fit' the base item.

Bruuuto
February 19th, 2014, 08:00 PM
I am 99% sure you cannot respec a santa to another spec.
I tried it many times it would only go to ns and back to the original spec.
I still have a few clean santas. I can try it again if anyone wishes!
BTW NONE of them are for sale, well except if you are crazy enough to trade me a vr for one. ;)

This is true for ROBES only - a Male Santa Robe can only be ns or mg ; a Female Santa Robe can only be ns or prs because they are ROBES. A Female Santa Armor can be ns or as or ata ; a Male Santa Armor can be ns , fs . ps , ms , or ks.

Koy9
February 20th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Thanks Bruuuto :)
I'll do some santa converting later.
btw is that true for both Red and Green Santas?

Bruuuto
February 20th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Thanks Bruuuto :)
I'll do some santa converting later.
btw is that true for both Red and Green Santas?

yes its the same for both colors :)