PDA

View Full Version : NEW: User Profile Page (BETA Version)

Poptart
January 18th, 2010, 11:31 AM
SubaGames would like to announce the Beta launch of our All New User Profile Page! There are many all new features like the Sketch Book, Thought of the Day and other neat information available for you on your profile.

Some of our older members maybe aware of our previous and similar project, but that does not even compare!

Remember to take a minute of your time to check out the features, drop messages on each others profile's and spread the news to others to check it out. This is just the beginning! More features and exciting stuff on the way!

Thanks for being apart of our Beta Testing!

Support History / Transaction History can be found here:
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/wickedGM/tickets.png

Bugs/Issues, please report them here and also tell us what you think? Leave us your feedback/Suggestions!

LoudMouth411
January 21st, 2010, 02:59 PM
First! ... This is very interesting ... will take some getting used to that's forsure ... Great Job!

GRAMJAM
January 21st, 2010, 03:05 PM
Sweet. This is pretty cool. Pretty cool indeed. Almost so cool.. that its pretty cool... Cool.

lynzent
January 21st, 2010, 03:17 PM
cool!! but where did you put the costumer support and costumer support history?

LoudMouth411
January 21st, 2010, 03:19 PM
i was wondering that samething, but i found it

Go to your profile Page and on the left-side there is a "Tab" Profile Setting's (its a little confusing, but i am sure they will fix that

Poptart
January 21st, 2010, 03:23 PM
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/wickedGM/tickets.png

You can find your Ticket History/ Transaction History Here!! (yes, we are working on making it easier to find)

Fervid
January 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
So... I guess this means that I don't get free Tim Horton's for a year like it says on facebook? oh well... bring on the fancy and new found MySuba the next generation!

TaintdSGirl
January 21st, 2010, 03:32 PM
ok i guess. I had alot of topic subsribed so i could just look at User CP and see what post have update witout going to every section oh well....... still look pretty nice

Fervid
January 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM
ok i guess. I had alot of topic subsribed so i could just look at User CP and see what post have update witout going to every section oh well....... still look pretty nice

I love it.. it kind of reminds me of some sort of gaming console.. all fun like. :awsum:

TaintdSGirl
January 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM
I love it.. it kind of reminds me of some sort of gaming console.. all fun like. :awsum:

yes but when busy at work i would like to just see the topics i am subsribed so i dont have to search for them

Update: NVM i found under forum setting the subsribtions but it doesnt show me which one have new post i have not seen

Poptart
January 21st, 2010, 03:39 PM

We are working to add that function in the near future

[SUBA]WebDesigner
January 21st, 2010, 03:52 PM
Looking forward to seeing what people can do in the sketchbook!!!!

Get drawing people!!!!

http://sketchbook.subagames.com/

TaintdSGirl
January 21st, 2010, 03:55 PM
ok question How can i change my crazy dog image when i go to forum setting it has my old profile picture as the avatar. I want that picture as my forum picture but i dont see where to change the forum picture...... sorry been Copy paste a ton today so my brain not work really well right now

FruitTart
January 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM
I'm loving it..

Invalidator
January 21st, 2010, 07:32 PM
ok question How can i change my crazy dog image when i go to forum setting it has my old profile picture as the avatar. I want that picture as my forum picture but i dont see where to change the forum picture...... sorry been Copy paste a ton today so my brain not work really well right now
Click your name, go to forum setting.

http://myprofile.subagames.com/ForumSettings.aspx

TaintdSGirl
January 21st, 2010, 08:27 PM
well it seem you cant upload a new image..... just have to wait for them to fix it.......

Exention
January 21st, 2010, 10:43 PM
My vote was not positive simply because it is just too much in my opinion, it looks nice but anyone with an average or less computer can not run it smoothly with all the added little things.. =/ Make an option for a 'low detail' version of the website? ^.^

SunnyZ
January 21st, 2010, 11:51 PM
Looks good!

But now ya cant click on peoples names in the forum to view their profile, just takes me to the Suba home page :(

Edit: Oh it decided to work now, think the cookies got a bit bugged, showed I was logged in but I wasn't, taking me to the login page, but seeing how it thought i was logged in skipped to the main suba page. Weird.... :XD:

Never used to have to be logged in to view the user pages, now ya do...

Black-Mamba
January 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
what kinda of issues are you having? there is a JPEG only restriction right now for images that are being uploaded.

TaintdSGirl
January 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM
Black-Mamba;71805']what kinda of issues are you having? there is a JPEG only restriction right now for images that are being uploaded.

after i deleted the saved avatar image by clicking i dont want a avatar. i tried uploading 2 different .jpg image and nothing happened when i hit save.

FruitTart
January 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
I got problem in the sketchbook. Seems like it cannot load the java properly and having problem.. :'( :'( :'(

I want to do some drawing.. I am full of creativity ideas now in my head and just want to express it :evil: :evil: :evil: LOL..

LoudMouth411
January 22nd, 2010, 03:02 PM
Try closing your browser, and clearing your cache ... that seemed to fix my issue.

IIYuriII
January 22nd, 2010, 07:46 PM
I got a problem i can see my avatar but can't see the profile avatar ? so what is going on here :confused:

TaintdSGirl
January 23rd, 2010, 01:00 PM
everytime i load a JPG that meet requirements of the avatar setting when i save the image does not become my avatar.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/Ainadaliel/avatar1.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/Ainadaliel/avatar2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/Ainadaliel/avatar3.jpg

when i hit the save button it goes to loads tot he same page i saw before i chooses a image.

Poptart
January 23rd, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the detailed screen shots, our tech team is looking into correcting that issue.

If anyone else runs into any other issues, just let us know and we will get right on fixing it.

OmgNaro
January 23rd, 2010, 06:34 PM
The image you are uploading is 100x100 maximum is 80x80\
Maybe the script is looking for both 80x80 and 19 kb

Mr.Ken
January 24th, 2010, 01:31 AM

That should be seen as a bug too...
Even thumbnails suppose to be larger than that!!

FortunePaw
January 24th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Just notice the layout couple hours ago...

All I wanna say is that the signiture is kinda broken. When you put in the new signiture, it shows all the website coding stuff and doesn't save the signiture.

Fala
January 24th, 2010, 08:25 AM
The Signature BBC Codes dont work yet, like posting a URL, in this Beta.
Don't know if its wanted but it displays only 1 text line and doesnt make turnovers

TaintdSGirl
January 24th, 2010, 08:53 AM

it less than 19 kb its only 13.1 kb when reading about post avatar it says: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). "

well its working now :) thanks Tech Team :):awsum:

and again i change my mind about image in the avatar....

Moneecah
January 24th, 2010, 10:16 AM
I am lovin' it!
Ich liebe dich!

Crankyshot
January 25th, 2010, 11:22 AM
1. you cant register its bugged and says please try again

2. half of there games dont even launch

3. its very very disapointing on seeing them go to crap city on this they used to be good

cya later hate me now :mad:

Chislev
January 25th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Hello

It would have been nice to have a poll option to vote for keeping the old style, the new page takes too long to load.

I've found some issues regarding the private messages and contacts:

1st it doesn't remove the notifications after you read the messages, i've got the same one in the notifications area for the last two or three days, i even replied to that message!

2nd reading messages now is too hard, everything is mixed. It should have a list by message subject/sender like it was before instead of showing all messages open one above the other.

3rd too hard to recognize what is a reply and what is quoted text.

4th I replied a message and it is not registered in the sent folder.

5th if i click on the next page within the sent folder, it jumps to the first page in the inbox folder instead of going to the next within sent.

6th I don't see a clear indication of the message's date, makes it very confusing.

There is also some issue when adding new contacts, it sends me to the welcome screen instead of the contacts screen.

I don't know if this happens on other browsers, im using Firefox 2.0.0.20

it would be good if could also fix the email notifications, i never had one coming to my mail ever since the new forum was put online...

LoudMouth411
January 25th, 2010, 02:26 PM
1. you cant register its bugged and says please try again

2. half of there games dont even launch

3. its very very disapointing on seeing them go to crap city on this they used to be good

cya later hate me now :mad:

Can someone say HATER! ... half of their games dont even launch ... wtfmate ... I'm guessing your talking about Priston Tale 2 (which the Euro f'd up failed and shut down) and what Kuso ? ... didnt you see the early download ?

I think they did a lot of work with this Profile page ... and it is beta so im guessing over the next little while there will be some major fine tuning? isnt this why they asked us to report any issues.

I'm just glad they make changes ... ive seen a lot of sites keep the same thing for years .... BORING!

Runt
January 25th, 2010, 06:27 PM
is there anywhere an option to keep me logged in unlessi sign out?

B1ghtL1ght
January 25th, 2010, 08:11 PM
damn this rly needs work :S jus leave it how it was :S

minkwarrior
January 25th, 2010, 08:43 PM
It looks great and it still needs work. I got tons of "thoughts of the day" I'd like to share. :)

FenderJazz
January 26th, 2010, 01:13 AM
There is no 'I don't like it, please go back to the old way' option.

Sorry, but there's enough social networking sites in the world and we don't need another one. Some change is good but is all of that really necessary?

Golden_Knight
January 26th, 2010, 01:24 AM
never been to ace buddy....but i agree with you completely....i liked the old one,,,for god`s sake,suba isnt a daycare!

oui,suba doesnt need to paint the whole game world bright to appeal to the damned net tourists......do i have to remind you that the average person that uses social networking sites prolificly has:

a.a bad attention span

b.a median amount of cash

c..will go to the most "popular" and "fad" thing out there

ace,pt,and the whole rest of suba is for us net veterans,and the few brave souls from the modern era who wish to come to our world

a 13 year old that uses myspace and twitter alot wont last 5 seconds in the heat and fight of pt or ace

so keep them in there own place,let us grinders have our own place....inviting them over here,is going to be like zombies v.s helpless humans

with us hardcore ace and pt players being the zombies (thats a compliment yo)

B1ghtL1ght
January 26th, 2010, 01:30 AM
i specially hate the damn PM system now... to confusing O.o:ehh::ehh: GM can u make it how it was before? KTHXBYE:XD:

mushkil
January 26th, 2010, 01:35 AM
****Edit by: [GM]Poptart****

pardon my lousy transliterated russian grammar....its abit of a strain

Chislev
January 26th, 2010, 11:05 AM
I didn't related the new style with social networking, but now that you mention it, yes, it is facing towards that direction.... no thank you!

Another thing i've noticed: I went to the avatar settings and my real avatar isn't there.... it shows my profile avatar but not my forum avatar-

The "remember me logged in" is something i really miss, it worked fine until that day when we had to reset our passwords, then it never worked again.

Oh, al most forgot, i never thought that it would feel nice to be called a zombie... Thank you! :XD:

Ktyarael
January 27th, 2010, 04:42 PM
:XD:
Hello there.

Ermm. Upload sig don't work and the img code either for sig.
Also, the avatar I see is the profile avatar (didn't tryied changing). Isn't it still distingtion between avatar and profile pic.
Anyway, won't post until is fixed.

Chislev
February 1st, 2010, 09:36 AM
I wanted to send a PM from my netbook today and found out that the inteface is wrongly configured, the pseudo pop up is set without scroll bars and it overpasss the normal netbook screen height, so cannot click neither on send, nor cancel nor anything, rendering the system completely useless.

FYI most netbooks use 1024x600 screen resolution, which makes the browser useable area to something around 480 pixels heigh.

It's a week later and i still got the pending message in the notification area... should at least fix that.

Thanls

PS: Oh, hihi ktyrael :XD:

Bump: Hello again,

Well, seems that no one cares anymore on beta testing, it's been a while since this thread doesn't ahve any new input.

Well, i just came on this: How do i delete private messages? :confused: I see no "delete" button anywhere.... And my box is starting to need some cleaning...

Thanks for reading

Kyokun17
February 7th, 2010, 04:17 PM
It's pretty cool, tho I rly hate how I can't edit/update my sig at all ;_;

TehSammy
February 7th, 2010, 11:28 PM
IMO was much better and easier to use the old way.
And yea, I can't change my sig at all, plus the new PM system is really annoying...

SunnyZ
February 14th, 2010, 09:35 AM
I'm having MASS troubles with this new system.

Its so awkward to send and receive messages.

Problem #1
Messages I send don't all ways work, I was wondering why I didn't get a reply, so i checked my sent messages to make sure it actually worked.
Low and behold this is what im faced with.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6715/95959221.jpg

Problem #2
Well about 2 days ago I just got a notice that I have unread messages. So I viewed em, turned out they were from nearly 2 months ago n I just got them?
Also the notification message wont go away, all ways say Ive got 2 unread messages, well ive read them, but there's no way to tick them off as being read, only way to get rid of the message is either replying (which hardly works) or deleting the message which I don't want to do.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1314/44552696.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1965/70474302.jpg
Atm I have 1 message that has the NEW tag on it, yet it still says I have 2 new messages. God this is annoying as heck. What was wrong with the old one, honestly, I dont care about my horoscope or peoples personalised message of the day pages, If I wanted that I would make a mypsace or facebook or what ever.

I just want the old one back, you know the one that worked, was simple and easy to use.

Bump: OMG rejoice!

I have found the old user page! Its still working!!!

http://forum.subagames.com/private.php

powerzor
February 15th, 2010, 03:36 PM
I m having the same problem wit priv messages...
when i sent one it ddnt show in sent messg folder...

5ubanoob
February 26th, 2010, 08:58 AM
signature cant be display. I just type a few words and save it but is not working at all

donwieto
March 8th, 2010, 07:22 AM
i love it :XD:

Brotha
April 11th, 2010, 09:18 PM
hey guys i want to know when priston tale 2 release date, ill really appriciate if u guys reply me a soon as posible.
TY!

trevor3
May 5th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Hey salut a tous , comment vous allez ?! Je sais je ne suis plus ou certainement plus un membre de votre clan , mais je voulais passer pour prendre de vos nouvelle ;) j'voudrais savoir comment vous allez , quel lvl vous êtes ect... ptetre qu'un jour l'envie de rejouer a ept me prendra mais en ce moment rien .... ne me branche ^^ , je pense que vous êtes toujours un super clan :) , surtout bravo a tina pour tout ce qu'elle a pu faire pour FlowerPower et aux membres aussi , qui ont up tres vites :) sachez que je ne regrette pas d'avoir été dans se clan malgré quelques embrouilles =/ bon je vous souhaite bonne chance et surtout un bon jeu

++ a vous ^^

Moneecah
May 6th, 2010, 06:31 AM
hey guys i want to know when priston tale 2 release date, ill really appriciate if u guys reply me a soon as posible.
TY!

There isn't a specific date for the release at the moment. (;

Bump:
Hey salut a tous , comment vous allez ?! Je sais je ne suis plus ou certainement plus un membre de votre clan , mais je voulais passer pour prendre de vos nouvelle ;) j'voudrais savoir comment vous allez , quel lvl vous êtes ect... ptetre qu'un jour l'envie de rejouer a ept me prendra mais en ce moment rien .... ne me branche ^^ , je pense que vous êtes toujours un super clan :) , surtout bravo a tina pour tout ce qu'elle a pu faire pour FlowerPower et aux membres aussi , qui ont up tres vites :) sachez que je ne regrette pas d'avoir été dans se clan malgré quelques embrouilles =/ bon je vous souhaite bonne chance et surtout un bon jeu

++ a vous ^^

Please talk only english at this forum.

Hero8
June 9th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Nejde mě spustit hra ACE, co mám dělat?

Bump: Vše jsem nainstaloval, když se chci ale přihlasit tak mi to p*še error

ADIL9
July 14th, 2010, 04:36 AM
nice i am new on subagames