PDA

View Full Version : Post your Suggestion(s) - Rather than Arguing.

Minospecs
March 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM
To make *9D a lot more fun in my prospective;

* Most important one -- > Exploring the lands of 9D without any load times - Nothing more off-putting.
* Open World PvP System - Quite a touchy subject
* Territory Wars and Nation Wars - Can even include Gold prizes etc to winning side, make it more COMPETITIVE.
* Market Systems - e.g auction house.
* Awards System - Throw in your ideas.
* Titles System - More new ones?
* Auto-Navigation Quest System - Can't think of anything more boring in a game than getting lost every 5minutes (if you are new).
* Add more items - Suggestions needed
* More storage space (without buying for real cash)
* Cross server events - if there are going to be others

* Events -

Make world bosses, invasions for everyone from unknown enemies - awesome logging in and seeing a lot of stuff you have no idea about going on ;-), bigger and better dungeons... Can't really think of anymore.

Oh & I know some of the things already exist that I have posted, but most of it can be improved massively.
So get posting some of your ideas :).

Araan
March 11th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Have you ever played 9D before?

NameLess113
March 11th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Will be nice IF everyone stick to the topic and present its Suggestions WITHOUT arguing others, just let your work be heard.

I`ll be back tomorrow to edit my post with a few suggestions, that incase they don`t get mentioned by the time I wake up.

Araan
March 11th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Will be nice IF everyone stick to the topic and present its Suggestions WITHOUT arguing others, just let your work be heard.

I`ll be back tomorrow to edit my post with a few suggestions, that incase they don`t get mentioned by the time I wake up.

I'll have nightmares because of your scary signature.

RainbowTubeSocks
March 11th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Do what's best for the game instead of doing what the majority wants. That's my only suggestions.

Hiei9d
March 11th, 2014, 06:48 PM
We don't have any info about the game. Will be PvP or PvE server ?
Will be like updated like GC or like Acclaim ?
What will the rates be?

14th march launching day ...

Araan
March 12th, 2014, 02:04 AM
We don't have any info about the game. Will be PvP or PvE server ?
Will be like updated like GC or like Acclaim ?
What will the rates be?

14th march launching day ...

You answered your own questions. "We don't have any info about the game".

NameLess113
March 12th, 2014, 03:24 AM
Big/important stuff never gets changed anyway, not by official publisher, so I have no more suggestions till GMs don`t inform us more about what their up to change and what they bring to us.

Ethantran0B2FS7
March 12th, 2014, 04:43 AM

* Most important one -- > Exploring the lands of 9D without any load times - Nothing more off-putting.
* Territory Wars and Nation Wars - Can even include Gold prizes etc to winning side, make it more COMPETITIVE.
* Auto-Navigation Quest System - Can't think of anything more boring in a game than getting lost every 5minutes (if you are new).

* Events -

Make world bosses, invasions for everyone from unknown enemies - awesome logging in and seeing a lot of stuff you have no idea about going on ;-), bigger and better dungeons... Can't really think of anymore.

Oh & I know some of the things already exist that I have posted, but most of it can be improved massively.

let see an auction house would be nice though i have no problem with setting up my shop and leave it overnight, although the auto navigation is impossible and should stay that way since it ruins the fun of experiencing the game content and map. Something i really want for the game to have is skill boost event, i hate to play hybrid and healer mainly because of the buff training, it sooooo lonnnngggg and boring, i remember i use to study with one hand and train my buff on the other

Jamie9d
March 12th, 2014, 05:59 AM

* Events -

A seemless world with the outdated 9dragons engine is going to be highly impossible. Every single game, especially the most up-to-date MMO's still have to load certain objects, renders and textures into the game at some point. Loading times are there to decrease the possibilities of crashes and to use less resources on the server.

Open world pvp will probably never happen. There are far more pve players than pvp players and they will take the consensus. Plus the only way to balance "World pvp" is to allow everyone to join a pvp instance with their characters and during that instance be using a different character template which is then changed back into their normal characters when the instance ends. Guild Wars does this and works incredibly well.

We have SvS which is pretty much what you've just asked for. Hero Bands who fight for the contested fortresses.

Auction Housing has been in discussion since Advanced Clans so I really wouldn't hold your breath. Right now, we've got the outdated stalls which are prone to abuse and scamming. Lucky us!

If you ask for achievements, no. However, I like the idea of perhaps completing challenges like dungeons on different difficulties which rewards the player with untradable and unobtainable gear.

There are lots of epi's in the game which are used by different class builds for different reasons. I don't think we need any more of them as they just become incredibly overpowered.

The questing system isn't that hard but it would be nice to have more information on the quests and when you open the mini-map, a area is highlighted showing you where the mobs or items for that quest are roughly located.... The time I spent chasing thousand steps was insanity!

More items would be good but it depends again on what those items are. H4 and banners, no... Decent gear with much lower stats that you get from different dungeons, sure.

World events should definitely introduce new and extremely tough bosses that everyone in the server can try and kill. Perhaps the bosses could be lenient towards lower level players and cast spells according to their levels. A DB8 player should feel the full force of the boss whereas a Losing Self or Revolving Chekra player should still feel how hard the boss is but without being one shot killed.... It happened during every single boss event. Low levels were slaughtered unfairly.

Hiei9d
March 12th, 2014, 11:51 AM
You answered your own questions. "We don't have any info about the game".

Was looking for a official answer but I won't get it.

Minospecs
March 12th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Have you ever played 9D before?

To answer your question, yes I have, was one of the first on acclaim. Although I didn't play for long.
Nevertheless have plenty of gaming experiences from a variety of games and just wanted to post a few suggestions.
Since Suba is using the same build as GC the one thing that definitely needs sorted is the load times.

Minospecs
March 12th, 2014, 03:14 PM
A seemless world with the outdated 9dragons engine is going to be highly impossible. Every single game, especially the most up-to-date MMO's still have to load certain objects, renders and textures into the game at some point. Loading times are there to decrease the possibilities of crashes and to use less resources on the server.

Open world pvp will probably never happen. There are far more pve players than pvp players and they will take the consensus. Plus the only way to balance "World pvp" is to allow everyone to join a pvp instance with their characters and during that instance be using a different character template which is then changed back into their normal characters when the instance ends. Guild Wars does this and works incredibly well.

We have SvS which is pretty much what you've just asked for. Hero Bands who fight for the contested fortresses.

Auction Housing has been in discussion since Advanced Clans so I really wouldn't hold your breath. Right now, we've got the outdated stalls which are prone to abuse and scamming. Lucky us!

If you ask for achievements, no. However, I like the idea of perhaps completing challenges like dungeons on different difficulties which rewards the player with untradable and unobtainable gear.

There are lots of epi's in the game which are used by different class builds for different reasons. I don't think we need any more of them as they just become incredibly overpowered.

The questing system isn't that hard but it would be nice to have more information on the quests and when you open the mini-map, a area is highlighted showing you where the mobs or items for that quest are roughly located.... The time I spent chasing thousand steps was insanity!

More items would be good but it depends again on what those items are. H4 and banners, no... Decent gear with much lower stats that you get from different dungeons, sure.

World events should definitely introduce new and extremely tough bosses that everyone in the server can try and kill. Perhaps the bosses could be lenient towards lower level players and cast spells according to their levels. A DB8 player should feel the full force of the boss whereas a Losing Self or Revolving Chekra player should still feel how hard the boss is but without being one shot killed.... It happened during every single boss event. Low levels were slaughtered unfairly.

I posted a lot of suggestions with most of them being fairly pointless. The idea was just to get people thinking about what they would like to see. World bosses, are so much fun. But yea, low levels get crushed instantly by AoE's lol.
The more items is something 9D needs! & yes non-traceable ones sound good too.
Yep I know the quest system isn't hard at all, they are just long & fairly boring especially when most quests give little information.
Okay I can agree with no more epi's :).
Ohhh and there is never going to be balance in PvP on any game. There is always going to be that one person who will be better than everyone else (:.

Jamie9d
March 12th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the world of competitive gaming - something 9d never was.

MirandanicFlU7x
March 28th, 2014, 06:38 PM
In MMO's it is mandatory to have an Auction House...and it was a BRILLIANT idea for Perfect World to make it to where people could buy items from the cash shop and sell it for gold in their Auction House system. LOTS of people buy stuff from the cash shop just to sell for in game gold...they have 4 types of money Leaves (cash shop) soul leaves (Leaves you can earn by doing quests to buy certain cash shop items like clothes and a mount) Gold (Player exchange money) and Soul Gold (In game money) It's great! That way people can save up and buy a few things from the cash shop without having to put money up for people who don't have money, it's just a great and well thought out system. I just started playing this game yesterday and I have been going all over looking for an auction house and now I'm VERY upset that there isn't one. Also is there even a place to repair your gear in this game? On FW there is a wrench at the bottom of every merchants screen that you can click to fix your gear. Not to keep going on about FW but that's the game I have played for years so just trying to figure out what this game has and where it is. I see nothing on my map about any of this stuff, and my encyclopedia doesn't work. Anyway those are my suggestions, if you wanna make money like a big game you gotta offer the same stuff I'm just sayin.