PDA

View Full Version : Closed Beta Wipe

Deimos
March 14th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Just a heads up, at the end of our closed beta there will be a one time character wipe. Players returning to the open beta will receive special closed beta participants items.

LordSker
March 14th, 2014, 04:30 PM
can we get some EXP boost? because this is really low , i hope this is not the exp the game will launch with lol , people are already rage quitting cuz of the rates xD

Araan
March 14th, 2014, 04:32 PM
can we get some EXP boost? because this is really low , i hope this is not the exp the game will launch with lol , people are already rage quitting cuz of the rates xD

Are you already in? What is the rate like?

BizaRRe123
March 14th, 2014, 04:34 PM

3% at ls4 per mob o.o

LordSker
March 14th, 2014, 04:34 PM
rates are the lowest possible x1 maybe even lower super low , we get like 2% at LS lvl lol

LordSker
March 14th, 2014, 04:37 PM
and looks like its just a client copy from GamesCamps 2nd anniversary , im already sad about this because i thought Subagames will come out fresh.

PimpPoweR
March 14th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Oh :(, when the closed beta will end?

BizaRRe123
March 14th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Just a heads up, at the end of our closed beta there will be a one time character wipe. Players returning to the open beta will receive special closed beta participants items.

you should give us a starter pack or something like that...its CBT after all

Shuji1994
March 14th, 2014, 05:08 PM

When will the wipe occur? After the CBT? So... when?

And what are these "special (...) items"? Such 5 FS/GT low or 1 EXP card 20%?

And, after all, what will you include to your version? For now it's just looks like every other private server with very low exp with stolent GC US 2nd anniversary stuff. Even if it's official, why won't you just post some release notes or something like that?

Khongnhe3Sn5CCa
March 14th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Cbt will be wiped?? An reset when obt

March 14th, 2014, 08:31 PM
CBT will be wiped so why we need to test and what we received after CBT.
Please help me understand.

Araan
March 14th, 2014, 10:16 PM
rates are the lowest possible x1 maybe even lower super low , we get like 2% at LS lvl lol

Why isn't the exp slightly higher than GC's? I hoped Suba GM knew that most people join because of higher exp.

@Deimos: increase the base exp rate to x8-x9 GC rates if you want to see players on the server. Please believe me I've been playing since acclaim's obt. For a casual player, exp rate is amongst the most important aspects.

Ditmemaylangnhangvcc
March 15th, 2014, 01:45 AM
high rate - quick grind - max lvl soon - max item soon - quit lol

NoveltyNous
March 15th, 2014, 03:51 AM
just put it 5x that it is now and will be enough for cs10 cap.

Araan
March 15th, 2014, 06:15 AM

low rate - slow grind - no gear - rage quit

What's better?

NameLess113
March 15th, 2014, 06:33 AM

Someone said it took 5 hours to reach OC.....Nobody wants that. Ofc its not just the low xp rate its the missing issue also

NoveltyNous
March 15th, 2014, 06:59 AM
attack rating is also bugged though.

driky
March 15th, 2014, 07:03 AM
attack rating is also bugged though.
Thats good so nuker owns :D.BTW ck classes dont miss,checked on nuker.

Jedaii
March 15th, 2014, 07:33 AM
I am not sure what the purpose of the CBT is for. But my first impression is that:
1 Any new player will quit after a short time of playing
2 Older players will go back to whichever version they are currently playing.

It's CBT and there will be a wipe so I don't get why there weren't any gifts to help with the process.

GM didn't buff the server. There is always starter gift in almost every game.

There is a lot of misses. Not sure if this is a bug or what. Damage seem so low but maybe its different stats system from GC. I didn't check the values of chi point to attribute. Server seemed ok, I didn't have lag and map loading isn't as long like on GC.

GMs need to give us a mandate for CBT and let us know when it will end. Right now people just running around trying to level up.

It really feels like the game is launching for the very first time ever and that's not good (for me at least). If this server is not going to be better than GC then it's a waste of my time. I am not a 9D zealot like some other people. I really want a fun server with medium difficulty. Right now you make acclaim look like paradise and I HATED acclaim :D

NameLess113
March 15th, 2014, 08:01 AM
I am not sure what the purpose of the CBT is for. But my first impression is that:
1 Any new player will quit after a short time of playing
2 Older players will go back to whichever version they are currently playing.

It's CBT and there will be a wipe so I don't get why there weren't any gifts to help with the process.

GM didn't buff the server. There is always starter gift in almost every game.

There is a lot of misses. Not sure if this is a bug or what. Damage seem so low but maybe its different stats system from GC. I didn't check the values of chi point to attribute. Server seemed ok, I didn't have lag and map loading isn't as long like on GC.

GMs need to give us a mandate for CBT and let us know when it will end. Right now people just running around trying to level up.

It really feels like the game is launching for the very first time ever and that's not good (for me at least). If this server is not going to be better than GC then it's a waste of my time. I am not a 9D zealot like some other people. I really want a fun server with medium difficulty. Right now you make acclaim look like paradise and I HATED acclaim :D

They didn`t organise this in any way whatsoever.

@Jamie man you should give them some tips how to organise thier CBT, if you still around, cause by the way this looks like so far, its sad. We get ingame, we do quests, we try to grind even if it takes hours to just reach OC and what?

RagingAsura
March 15th, 2014, 08:27 AM
The grind is slow, getting like 2% at RC levels. But thats not a big issue, it'll always be slow to grind due to having zero gear, so people have to run around med etc. No gear, no skills or epis. I dont mind the low XP, just that the miss bug is annoying.

Another thing is, this is CBT, for us to test we need to level up and check all different features and functions. They should have opened up ITEM mall for FREE during CBT so we can test all those stuff too. Whats the point of CBT when they're making people grind like crazy without anything? you want us to test Clan maps, SHIZANG and DATONG only?

Give us EVERYTHING available in the game so we can test each item. Isnt that the point? or is this CBT only to check for server load and balancing?

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 08:47 AM
That's not quite correct. They want us to grind ourselves so we can test everything from the collections through combine/resources, through quests, etc... If they gave us everything, we wouldn't work for anything and people would just run off to bp. During most CBT's, you don't get given much anyway.

They should however be helping us by providing us with more useful items than pointless blue boxes. I've seen six blue banners and people are still making lots of new accounts to farm boxes still. Give us courier passes, give us something to sustain our live and stop making stupid decisions. If you don't know this game, ask your community...

LordSker
March 15th, 2014, 08:48 AM
dont get your hopes up, from what iv seen the GMs have 0% knowledge of what they are doing, they already pissed off all my friends with the Dragon Chests or whatever those are called the gambling and they knew then that those will be in IM so they rage quited already ,and same goes for exp , and the whole, Worst CB start ever, dont think my buds will show thier faces ever again aftar all this lol.

The grind is slow, getting like 2% at RC levels. But thats not a big issue, it'll always be slow to grind due to having zero gear, so people have to run around med etc. No gear, no skills or epis. I dont mind the low XP, just that the miss bug is annoying.

Another thing is, this is CBT, for us to test we need to level up and check all different features and functions. They should have opened up ITEM mall for FREE during CBT so we can test all those stuff too. Whats the point of CBT when they're making people grind like crazy without anything? you want us to test Clan maps, SHIZANG and DATONG only?

Give us EVERYTHING available in the game so we can test each item. Isnt that the point? or is this CBT only to check for server load and balancing?

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Exactly the same steps as G1 did during their CBT. They gave away packages and didn't even bother to fix their miss. People were walking around with 90 day prem, perm deco, BE in the masses and by the end of the week with all the package abuse, people gave up.

NameLess113
March 15th, 2014, 09:22 AM

The xp rate is not so bad for a CS10 cap server, but I guess its just to boring now to grind again with no items when we got used to all the good stuff we have on other server.

They should reconsider the gifts, when I got home and I saw nearly 1000 beta keys are gone I was like WOW so many ppl joined over night, but when I opened the game the population bar was at like 0.00000001% =)))) tho there were a few ppl around, when ppl actually were "farming" blue boxes =))

Their communications skills with community is so not good.

NoveltyNous
March 15th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Give it a brake, just wait and see how it goes. Everyone makes mistakes, furthemore they are new in 9dragons so hopefully everything can be fixed and changed by the time open beta is released.

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Give it a brake, just wait and see how it goes. Everyone makes mistakes, furthemore they are new in 9dragons so hopefully everything can be fixed and changed by the time open beta is released.

No. There is being new to a game and completely knowing you'e ruining your own test. If they don't know, why don't they just ask the community?

Ihgyug2
March 15th, 2014, 09:31 AM
We will lose our chars when closed beta finish?and about the treasure boxes and the "gift" to people that played in closed beta?

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 09:33 AM
No. There is being new to a game and completely knowing you'e ruining your own test. If they don't know, why don't they just ask the community?

Jamie u can see that GMs dont care that much about us .So far not a single respond from a GM ,yet alone some discousion of GM with community about the CBT . I really dont know where they came up with idea to give u Blue box as a gift .If they actually toke some time and consider they would see that player will farm boxes with accounts now , meaning all CBT key will be gone for those new players who wana try out Nine Dragons .The GMs don't have a clue how to handle 9Dragons server as it seems

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 09:34 AM
We will lose our chars when closed beta finish?and about the treasure boxes and the "gift" to people that played in closed beta?

EVERYTINHG will be wiped put including gifts lol . All items all title all chracter data (level / role / etc ... )

Ihgyug2
March 15th, 2014, 09:36 AM
EVERYTINHG will be wiped put including gifts lol . All items all title all chracter data (level / role / etc ... )

yes but they'll give a gift for people that played in closed beta....what they give? Because everyone can make a lot of accounts if they give treasure boxes or something like that

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Jamie u should be head GM here on this server .Seems u know far more about handling 9Dragons server then any other GM here , no offense

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 09:38 AM
yes but they'll give a gift for people that played in closed beta....what they give? Because everyone can make a lot of accounts if they give treasure boxes or something like that

That would mean that ppl who farmed boxes now would get even more advantage
Unless they THINK about that gift they should give out to those who played CBT

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Jamie u can see that GMs dont care that much about us .So far not a single respond from a GM ,yet alone some discousion of GM with community about the CBT . I really dont know where they came up with idea to give u Blue box as a gift .If they actually toke some time and consider they would see that player will farm boxes with accounts now , meaning all CBT key will be gone for those new players who wana try out Nine Dragons .The GMs don't have a clue how to handle 9Dragons server as it seems

They didn't take any time to consider anything because I personally in my honest opinion don't believe the staff have a good understanding of this game. If they had a comprehension of this game and the community, they would know that the blue boxes and package rewards were a ridiculous choice. We should have been given courier passes, a basic def set and a weapon that could at least combat some of the AR bug. Instead we got a useless set of crackers and blue boxes that have instantaneously ruined the entire balance of this testing. Those with blue banners have a huge advantage above us, those with Ao Dai and Lucid have a huge advantage above us and the entire concept of CBT is a balanced test.... In which planet is this a logical approach to a much needed testing phase?

Suba, if you want any credibility or be respected by anyone of the community, you should start listening to people who have played this since the beginning, since Persistent Worlds, Acclaim and so on... If you don't know what you are doing, take some advice before you alienate your community, ruin your own CBT and do a runner like every other publisher did.

You're dealing with a fragile community that has been lied to, betrayed and pretty much abused by every publisher. We've been dropped, picked up given false hope and dropped again. You don't understand what this game means to a lot of us so stop breaking things that are not broken.

Fix the ar bug or sort the mob's resistance, remove the blue boxes and start listening to us.

E24234890pD5irv
March 15th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Remove of blue boxes...but when beta finish we will lose them anyway.

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Jamie u should be head GM here on this server .Seems u know far more about handling 9Dragons server then any other GM here , no offense

Nobody needs to have any status to have common sense. All you need to do is listen to your community and ask them what they want. The game isn't for the staff, it's for the players so let the players have their say.

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Nobody needs to have any status to have common sense. All you need to do is listen to your community and ask them what they want. The game isn't for the staff, it's for the players so let the players have their say.

And thats exactly why u should be head GM . U were discusing with comunity all the time when u were trying to open ur own 9D server .
Not many know how to listen well and come up with wise ideas that are best for players

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 10:36 AM
And thats exactly why u should be head GM . U were discusing with comunity all the time when u were trying to open ur own 9D server .
Not many know how to listen well and come up with wise ideas that are best for players

Won't happen and my attempt isn't even worth discussing. I failed that and the community. Hopefully someone will be able to take control who actually knows this game in-depth. From what I've been reading in most of the map zone chats, most people just want rewards for finishing the beta, they want to keep their characters and should honestly be banned for their disrespectful attitude.

The downfall of this will always be a mixture of the arrogant players and the ignorant staff.

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Yea Jamie u failed but no1 is holding any grudge against you . You did try your best but it just didn't work out .We humans make mistakes its in our nature .I personaly hope u will find time and founds to take off with ur project where u left off .

Anyways GMs here listen up .Either recruit some more staff with more knowledge on 9Dragons or start to listen to us .And give us some respond already !! Many players from GC / Play9D came here in hope of finally seeing good 9D server open up with better support then in other 2 servers . Better act fast or players will leave 1 by 1 and this server will get bad reputation which will lead to another failed 9Dragons server

LordSker
March 15th, 2014, 10:51 AM
lets face it in the coming days we will see on what rank subagames falls under for Worst Publisher of 9dragons , well all publishers that had 9dragons was the worst but you can still rank them from Worst to The Worst of them all.

Poootato
March 15th, 2014, 10:53 AM
lets face it in the coming days we will see on what rank subagames falls under for Worst Publisher of 9dragons , well all publishers that had 9dragons was the worst but you can still rank them from Worst to The Worst of them all.

Lets give them a few more days to come up with any kind of solution . If not then what u said is sadly 100 % true
I had really high hopes from 1st day i saw this server is going to open . But ....
My hope is slowly dying

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 11:00 AM
It has gotten to the point where random numbers like "3545345453" are winning refinement scrolls and banners. This is beyond a joke.

LordSker
March 15th, 2014, 11:13 AM
no matter what new items , new dungeons , new crap they give us even if is to lvl 5 000 , if this game has no REAL GMs that know exactly what they are doing for 9dragons then this is a EPIC FAIL from day one and a big YOU GOT TROLLED from the min you loged off because you just released you wasted whatever time you put in , whatever Disk Space this game has to offer and the knowledge that SugaGames is a publisher, SUbagames if you got no intention to be better for the 9dragons community just end 9dragons with this beta and get it over with we already got other publishers that are Greedy and dont care about the community we dont really need another one, your only way out of this is pretty simple , Hire a Player that knows 9dragons since the acclaim days and went through its ups and downs to this date , heck you dont even have to PAY him because of the Love for 9dragons he will do it for Free just to see the community happy and having fun playing thegame, his only goal would be make 9dragons the best it can be for the community ,and i know few people that want 9dragons to be good and know how to do it, and many others if you read all the posts are already in this forum.

NameLess113
March 15th, 2014, 11:30 AM
I seriously don`t get it why people trying so hard to get some items which eventually are going to be deleted.

And I agree they should get in their staff someone that is competent enough to deal with 9Dragons issues. No offense to Deimos and Kid, but you guys should take someone that knows something about this game. This will lead to nowhere. I admit I raged quit 3 hours ago, but now I`m cool and it don`t matter to me all these things since its just beta where we have to test stuffs, but you have to help us out too, don`t use us like some lil robots. We can do it, no problem, but srsly?

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 11:30 AM
no matter what new items , new dungeons , new crap they give us even if is to lvl 5 000 , if this game has no REAL GMs that know exactly what they are doing for 9dragons then this is a EPIC FAIL from day one and a big YOU GOT TROLLED from the min you loged off because you just released you wasted whatever time you put in , whatever Disk Space this game has to offer and the knowledge that SugaGames is a publisher, SUbagames if you got no intention to be better for the 9dragons community just end 9dragons with this beta and get it over with we already got other publishers that are Greedy and dont care about the community we dont really need another one, your only way out of this is pretty simple , Hire a Player that knows 9dragons since the acclaim days and went through its ups and downs to this date , heck you dont even have to PAY him because of the Love for 9dragons he will do it for Free just to see the community happy and having fun playing thegame, his only goal would be make 9dragons the best it can be for the community ,and i know few people that want 9dragons to be good and know how to do it, and many others if you read all the posts are already in this forum.

All we've done so far (myself included) is speculate and throw assumptions that the staff don't have any understanding of this game. We don't know exactly how much experience the staff have with this game, if any so until we do, all we have are assumptions. From what I have seen from the currently active GM's, I don't believe they have a lot of knowledge of this game - otherwise we wouldn't have had these boxes.

We've had a horrible start: we've had sound updates, this ar problem has made grinding incredibly hard; gear from the box farming has given players easy advantages and the staff have said absolutely nothing.

Hopefully, the staff will resolve this issues and help us without beta testing. If they don't and they have no intention on doing anything, most of the players will just leave before the beta ends. Perhaps what the staff actually want is us to help them but until they begin to acknowledge us, I'm not interested.

LordSker
March 15th, 2014, 11:41 AM
im a very old player of 9dragons since acclaim betas , dont know about you Jamie but for me 9dragons is a game that i dont care so much about me as player, lvling throught the game etc because i already had my share of really good days in acclaim and beyond , but i love the community that 9dragons can offer if its in the right hands , and for me just to log in and see everyone happy playing the game, that makes me the most happy even if i personally dont join everyone in leveling , etc, the best part for me in 9dragons is the conversations and friendships you can develope for years but if the game has a bad publisher all that goes in the trash, and i dont want that for 9dragons community.

All we've done so far (myself included) is speculate and throw assumptions that the staff don't have any understanding of this game. We don't know exactly how much experience the staff have with this game, if any so until we do, all we have are assumptions. From what I have seen from the currently active GM's, I don't believe they have a lot of knowledge of this game - otherwise we wouldn't have had these boxes.

We've had a horrible start: we've had sound updates, this ar problem has made grinding incredibly hard; gear from the box farming has given players easy advantages and the staff have said absolutely nothing.

Hopefully, the staff will resolve this issues and help us without beta testing. If they don't and they have no intention on doing anything, most of the players will just leave before the beta ends. Perhaps what the staff actually want is us to help them but until they begin to acknowledge us, I'm not interested.

RainbowTubeSocks
March 15th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Suba I'm begging you to listen to "us". I don't want to come off as arrogant or anything, but for the last 2 years I've been giving very logical suggestions with facts to back up my opinions. Majority of the community didn't like it at first but soon enough everyone realized what I was saying was the truth, and eventually my suggestions came to life. You need one, even two staff members from within the community. Not only can they help you and even educate you about the game quicker, but they can help with staff to player communication on the forums/in-game. The reason why the first day of CBT turned into a failure was because of the lack of communication btw staff and players.

Don't turn this into another "I told you so moment" for me.

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 11:53 AM
im a very old player of 9dragons since acclaim betas , dont know about you Jamie but for me 9dragons is a game that i dont care so much about me as player, lvling throught the game etc because i already had my share of really good days in acclaim and beyond , but i love the community that 9dragons can offer if its in the right hands , and for me just to log in and see everyone happy playing the game, that makes me the most happy even if i personally dont join everyone in leveling , etc, the best part for me in 9dragons is the conversations and friendships you can develope for years but if the game has a bad publisher all that goes in the trash, and i dont want that for 9dragons community.

I can't say I appreciate the community in 9dragons but that's just my opinion. I love this game and the nostalgia it brings is the reason I can't stop playing. I've dedicated a good seven years to this game and I hate seeing people take advantage of it and its players. If we just had one decent publisher with a couple of staff who know this game inside out, we would have a better chance at a better future. All I ever see is a new publisher go down the same path as the old one and the cbt package in this feels like the same poor judgement decision that g1 took when they released their beta.

RainbowTubeSocks
March 15th, 2014, 11:57 AM
What rapes 9d every time is the fact that the GMs don't know the game well enough. Don't rape 9D Suba! It can't take it anymore

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 11:58 AM
What rapes 9d every time is the fact that the GMs don't know the game well enough. Don't rape 9D Suba! It can't take it anymore

Probably not the best word to use but in context, it's quite fitting. We could probably make a love heart card out of maccaroni pieces but they still wouldn't listen to us.

NoveltyNous
March 15th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Indeed, you should of known my attitude already.

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Indeed, you should of known my attitude already.

I've already made a good assumption on most people's attitude here buddy. The worse part is the mentality of the children who are asking for events, weapon events, new packages, packages after release; it's disgusting... Work for your gear!

Rhythme
March 15th, 2014, 02:04 PM
it is cbt from what i see they nearly just got the game lay out from main publishers and just trying mod it to fit. i did work for 9dragons for acclaim always mentioned some systems could been improved. the exp rate always been huge issue for 9dragons with out vip account and exp booster. i can see there main focus rite now is combat system cause those misses are huge problem make grinding a huge issue and waste of time . that issue should be fixed and exp rate i cant say much cause i just tried this new one recently from what i see it ok but needs do way better if they trying revive this game , simple past mistakes need to be fixed

50FTunder
March 15th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Well I will visit the game in Open beta , i am not wasting a second more into C.B .

BizaRRe123
March 15th, 2014, 02:42 PM
I've already made a good assumption on most people's attitude here buddy. The worse part is the mentality of the children who are asking for events, weapon events, new packages, packages after release; it's disgusting... Work for your gear!

a 30 days qm weap non reffed will not hurt anyone

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 03:06 PM
I'm not against the weapons being given out, as long as they're not overpowered and tradeable.

Jedaii
March 15th, 2014, 04:31 PM
i think this is perfect server for old acclaim players. I'm not going through this again.

I'm still not sure what this CBT is for. it takes forever to kill one mob. Tons of misses. I'm definitely not doing another acclaim. GC might be money grabbers but at least if i have to start a new char, I don't have to use freaking training weapons. Seriously.

Vanov
March 15th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Does anyone know when the closed beta wipe will be and when open beta will start?

Jamie9d
March 15th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Does anyone know when the closed beta wipe will be and when open beta will start?

Most likely when everything has been patched and we know which direction the game is going. I'm sure it will be a while. Personally, they should do how ESO has done it, run the cbt for a weekend or two and then take it down to patch what the community has reported and keep running that style until everything has been patched.

driky
March 15th, 2014, 10:09 PM
Most likely when everything has been patched and we know which direction the game is going. I'm sure it will be a while. Personally, they should do how ESO has done it, run the cbt for a weekend or two and then take it down to patch what the community has reported and keep running that style until everything has been patched.

Simple answer:couple of months until OBT.SO........ farmers i would say,use every beta key out there!!!They also say that.new websites will be released soon so yipee more farming.Go get those lucids and aoi die's for me.

Jamie9d
March 16th, 2014, 01:21 AM
Simple answer:couple of months until OBT.SO........ farmers i would say,use every beta key out there!!!They also say that.new websites will be released soon so yipee more farming.Go get those lucids and aoi die's for me.

No. I wouldn't start throwing possible time frames out when you don't know it. How long is a piece of string? As long as it needs to be. The closed beta will be 'closed' (completely open because everyone can make an account) until it is ready to be released openly. The farmers are just typical players who are too lazy to do anything themselves. People who literally leech anything that gives them an advantage - it's pathetic.

There are more important things to focus on than the website and if the website is taking precedence, Suba really needs to start reassessing their priorities.

Vanov
March 16th, 2014, 03:35 AM

Hahaha but what's the point of farming if everything is going to get wiped later on?

I'm trying to gauge how much time and effort I should put into 9D before it goes final. I'm all for finding bugs and everything else about cbt but I do have to balance work and play as well