PDA

View Full Version : Servers are now ONLINE after maintenance

Deimos
March 14th, 2014, 06:13 PM
We are doing a quick fix to the server, hopefully you will receive your CB packages when you log back in. This maintenance should only be about 10 mins.

Edit: Servers are now back up. Though it looks like the packages are still not working. Looking into this issue further.

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 06:14 PM
That's good news. Everyone has been going nuts over these packages.

TechnoJohn
March 14th, 2014, 06:18 PM
YEAH! thank you very much, i mean im close to OC1 and i gotta med like 4 times for 1 lvl, its rough. i would still play even if u didnt give us a package of any sort but it helps, *cough* a server buff every now and then would be nice aswell *cough* xD

Suhail1200reHk0
March 14th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Is this cb package every 12 levels?or its just like 1 package?XD

lopez131540
March 14th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Also what will these packages contain?

TechnoJohn
March 14th, 2014, 06:25 PM
its 1 package... i asked demios in game he said any lvl will get it.

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 06:28 PM
I'm assuming we'll be pressing H to pull the package from the events window?

Suhail1200reHk0
March 14th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Hmm its bug or we need to create new char or we get it at oc1?XD

LordSker
March 14th, 2014, 06:29 PM
nop no new pack

Suhail1200reHk0
March 14th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Edit: Create new char and u get it !!

TechnoJohn
March 14th, 2014, 06:30 PM
like i said, i spoke to demios in game and he said every one will get it. and read his update, says it didnt work and he is looking into it.

TechnoJohn
March 14th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Deimos, i dont know if its a good idea putting blue boxes in the packages, people will take advantage of them, and 1 good item from them can make 1 person completely over powered, G1 did the same thing and it lead them to failure.

ShapeShift3R
March 14th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Deimos, i dont know if its a good idea putting blue boxes in the packages, people will take advantage of them, and 1 good item from them can make 1 person completely over powered, G1 did the same thing and it lead them to failure.

All the characters will be wiped after CBT, so your argument is void.Plus the whole purpose of CBT is to test/find bugs.Which means there is no competition.Unless this whole package thing you are talking about is for the Open beta...

TechnoJohn
March 14th, 2014, 07:14 PM
All the characters will be wiped after CBT, so your argument is void.Plus the whole purpose of CBT is to test/find bugs.Which means there is no competition.

deimos said that cbt accs will have a package reward when open beta comes so it does make a difference if people can abuse this.

ShapeShift3R
March 14th, 2014, 07:18 PM
If the item is bound to the character I dont really see a problem.We dont even know what the reward item will be...or maybe i just dont know because i havent checking the forum the last 2-3 days.

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 07:25 PM
All the characters will be wiped after CBT, so your argument is void.Plus the whole purpose of CBT is to test/find bugs.Which means there is no competition.Unless this whole package thing you are talking about is for the Open beta...

His argument is completely valid. The blue boxes could be farmed in masses with lots of different accounts and could lead to a complete imbalance during CBT. G1 did the exact same thing and their CBT turned into catastrophe. The problem is it takes about 30 seconds to make a CBT accessible account and farm boxes.

Krissums
March 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Also, it seems as if there is a bug with AR. Many people complaining about a large amount of missing. I'm getting the same problem. Yes, I know how to build a character so don't tell me I don't.

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Also, it seems as if there is a bug with AR. Many people complaining about a large amount of missing. I'm getting the same problem. Yes, I know how to build a character so don't tell me I don't.

I've been pumping more into dex than strength and I'm missing the same amount of times as a pure strength build.

ShapeShift3R
March 14th, 2014, 07:39 PM
His argument is completely valid. The blue boxes could be farmed in masses with lots of different accounts and could lead to a complete imbalance during CBT. G1 did the exact same thing and their CBT turned into catastrophe. The problem is it takes about 30 seconds to make a CBT accessible account and farm boxes.
Let me get this straight.So they want to put Blue boxes as a reward or as a package during CBT?If its as a reward AFTER CBT, at Open Beta then yes his argument is indeed completely valid.But during CBT it doesnt really matter if, for example, you have an IM+17 weapon and nobody else doenst because the whole point of CBT is to fix any bugs related to the game and generally improve it.So how makes that IM+17 you better than anyone else if there is no competition or other domination objectives?

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Let me get this straight.So they want to put Blue boxes as a reward or as a package during CBT?If its as a reward AFTER CBT, at Open Beta then yes his argument is indeed completely valid.But during CBT it doesnt really matter if, for example, you have an IM+17 weapon and nobody else doenst because the whole point of CBT is to fix any bugs related to the game and generally improve it.So how makes that IM+17 you better than anyone else if there is no competition or other domination objectives?

In a sense it doesn't matter but when you look at the implications a lot of box farming has on the server, you'll see why it could be a problem. If lots of players decide to farm the boxes for Ao, Lucid or dragon's boxes, imagine how OP that player will be and how much of an unfair advantage they gave themselves. Imagine a low level with a red dragon banner and Ao Dai because he farmed the boxes.

Do you see why that is an issue, even during CBT?

RainbowTubeSocks
March 14th, 2014, 07:48 PM
What kind of server do we have Jamie? Like, is it a hybrid server?

ShapeShift3R
March 14th, 2014, 07:49 PM
In a sense it doesn't matter but when you look at the implications a lot of box farming has on the server, you'll see why it could be a problem. If lots of players decide to farm the boxes for Ao, Lucid or dragon's boxes, imagine how OP that player will be and how much of an unfair advantage they gave themselves. Imagine a low level with a red dragon banner and Ao Dai because he farmed the boxes.

Do you see why that is an issue, even during CBT?
It still isnt a balance issue, because the purpose of the CBT is pointing in the opposite direction.The only "bad" thing that this farming could bring is that less people would actually try to find bugs and problems with the game...

RainbowTubeSocks
March 14th, 2014, 07:51 PM
What's in the package?

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 07:57 PM
What's in the package?

30 day premium
10 miracle speed potions
10 firecrackers
five blue dragon boxes

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 08:01 PM
It still isnt a balance issue, because the purpose of the CBT is pointing in the opposite direction.The only "bad" thing that this farming could bring is that less people would actually try to find bugs and problems with the game...

Of course it's a balance issue. If people farm boxes and get themselves stat deco's and banners then they are going to instantly have the upper hand in every single situation. Yes, it is a balance issue. I have seen for the last 30 minutes, lots of people getting refinement scrolls and lucid deco's.... It's going to impact a lot of players.

RainbowTubeSocks
March 14th, 2014, 08:05 PM
It doesn't matter if they give us 9 million boxes because this is CBT. If they want to give everyone 4 slotted 600 def sets then so be it, because this is only CBT.

Can anyone tell me what 9D content is on this server? Is it hybrid or not.

lopez131540
March 14th, 2014, 08:06 PM
yep i've seen some ppl get +2 extreme refinement and Lucid Deco's jut from grinding the boxes. really isn't fair now it is?

Jamie9d
March 14th, 2014, 08:17 PM
It doesn't matter if they give us 9 million boxes because this is CBT. If they want to give everyone 4 slotted 600 def sets then so be it, because this is only CBT.

Can anyone tell me what 9D content is on this server? Is it hybrid or not.

Most of the content is pretty much up-to-date with GC content. Clothe refinement, assemble/dissamble, trade, navigation system.

RainbowTubeSocks
March 14th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RainbowTubeSocks
March 14th, 2014, 08:26 PM
I'm going to sit this one out.

Suhail1200reHk0
March 14th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Sometimes i wonder that there is no need for CBT.Just hop on the OBT and if any bugs come.along just fix them.I doubt that there will be any majour content bugs.Like people say dont give gm buff in cbt and stuff is just stupid.WE ARE TESTING FOR BUGS!!!I wouldnt even mind if gm gave us weps and stuff atm so we can Reach higher lvl faster and test other stuff in pgp too.Or else this cbt will take long and pointless time.Its pointless lvling up here now,ill rather spend time somewhere else than taking 5hrs from oc1to oc12 lol.

Jedaii
March 15th, 2014, 07:40 AM
bind all CBT gifts to the account, cannot be traded and problem solved.