PDA

View Full Version : Boss event discussion

Jamie9d
March 17th, 2014, 02:14 PM
It's great to see the staff getting involved and giving us something fun but how are we going to compete for the boss kill when those with the blue banners (lots of players have farmed them) will just ks it?

Anyone else thought about this when they saw Deimos spawn them in Hefei?

FlamingFarts
March 17th, 2014, 02:24 PM
This is the whole point we are "shouting" in forums about suba games to be careful of how they will implement their item mall.

They should never make non-donators feel out of competition.

But honestly, it's even worse when people who donate like 20-25$ per month, also can't compete, because item mall is structured in such way that whoever spends the most win

Jamie9d
March 17th, 2014, 02:27 PM
This is the whole point we are "shouting" in forums about suba games to be careful of how they will implement their item mall.

They should never make non-donators feel out of competition.

But honestly, it's even worse when people who donate like 20-25$ per month, also can't compete, because item mall is structured in such way that whoever spends the most win

That's why I didn't participate. The ones with banners or the decos will have the upper hand instantly. It would be pointless to try.

FlamingFarts
March 17th, 2014, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't participate either. No point at all

Jamie9d
March 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I come across like a broken record but I believe in equality and diversity. We should all have the same advantages as one another.

NameLess113
March 17th, 2014, 03:00 PM
That's why I didn't participate. The ones with banners or the decos will have the upper hand instantly. It would be pointless to try.

I have no banners and was using just 4 days deco from NPC and I got Shen Mo epi.

Jamie9d
March 17th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I have no banners and was using just 4 days deco from NPC and I got Shen Mo epi.

I'm glad you got it mate. Keep those farmers away from anything good.

NameLess113
March 17th, 2014, 03:06 PM
I'm glad you got it mate. Keep those farmers away from anything good.

Was quite hard actually for me, Shen mo was chasing me everywhere =)))) and "shoot" me at 1st sight even before I would hit it.