PDA

View Full Version : a common sugestion

Katten0
March 21st, 2014, 01:22 PM
Hi everyone!I`m Yoki and trying to say something that many may like and many may not.
The first thing is with the drop from bosses,seen this on Shen Mo event,we was like 20 there and only one got the epithet,that is not good at all,what is the reason to help a guy higher lvl to get something that you may need it or wish to have it,this is not good at all,we need something like this....everyone that participated from start should get same item as the guy with the highest dmg do...why?because this encouraging players to pay for stuff with real money and that`s makes the game P2W....yea now you will say....how the game will live if don`t make money`s,i`l say i played many games and some was ruined by item shop,so think about it,there are many ways to make money`s not just throw there OP items and unbalance the server and everything.So the 2nd thing is we need high rates on OB,because of the high lvl cap,it will be insane to play the game on 1x rates and the game is old so not many want to do again max lvl on it.Thank You and maybe you will think about it.
Yea there are exp card on item mail,but you will not add it on first week OB and you should grow up the rates on OB and work on kung fu exp rates.

Jamie9d
March 23rd, 2014, 01:43 PM
We don't need high rates, we just need to fix the exp levelling curve. The boss kills should reward each player with a random reward with the value of that item increasing depending on the damage done. The damage should reflect to the players level so the rewarding system will expect a certain amount of damage for each level tier.

Ten players kill Shen Mo and the epi goes to the one who did the most damage but the rewards are given to each player who participated in the kill.

SM10 player does 19% of the damage and gets a small reward
EC5 player does 47% of the damage and gets a larger reward

Depending on the damage done and the level , the players should also be given an amount of exp for their contribution as well.

HoLeeSchitt
March 24th, 2014, 11:16 AM
We don't need high rates, we just need to fix the exp levelling curve. The boss kills should reward each player with a random reward with the value of that item increasing depending on the damage done. The damage should reflect to the players level so the rewarding system will expect a certain amount of damage for each level tier.

Ten players kill Shen Mo and the epi goes to the one who did the most damage but the rewards are given to each player who participated in the kill.

SM10 player does 19% of the damage and gets a small reward
EC5 player does 47% of the damage and gets a larger reward

Depending on the damage done and the level , the players should also be given an amount of exp for their contribution as well.

Is that even possible? i mean it seems like a lot of work configuring each boss to drop random rewards depending on the amount of damage the players involved managed to deal.Also making sure that who ever did more damage doesn't get a smaller reward than someone who did less damage.Don't take it the wrong way;i am in no way saying it is a bad idea....i like it allot,makes killing bosses fair for everyone involved and not just the random high lv ******* who just happened to be around and decided to steal the kill for the hell of it.Im don't really know how things like this work that's why i wonder if it's possible to do that but if it is it really a nice idea.Here's hoping they change to drop system.

RagingAsura
March 25th, 2014, 02:08 PM
The damage conversion to prize tiers wont work because drops are randomized, the only thing that isnt randomized is the epi. They can probably do that with epis, so highest damage dealer gets best epi and 2nd highest gets the next epi on the list with slightly lower stats etc...but the drop itself is random - remember you can kill the boss 5-10 times and not drop anything. If you were to tier the drops, some dude having done 5% damage may get lucky and get something while the dude making 95% dmg may get 0. We would then get complaints saying the system is broken and not working. It'll only work with fixed drops and fixed prizes, which I dont think would be that good cos it will kill the economy and will brew a load of farmers.