PDA

View Full Version : Having problems running the game on Windows 8

Manifick
March 25th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Installed and updated the game but when i click "Enter Game" nothing happens, the update screen vanishes and that's it.

Any help?

MisakaRinLH
April 6th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Installed and updated the game but when i click "Enter Game" nothing happens, the update screen vanishes and that's it.

Any help?

Are you using an ultra book or tablet or Microsoft surface type of thing or a normal desktop?
Are you using Windows 8.0 or 8.1?
Has the game ever worked on that machine before or is this a new install?
Are your graphics drivers installed / up to date?

Amicable
April 8th, 2014, 02:42 PM
I am also having similar problems with this. I had updated my DirectX as well.

Im using Windows 8.1 on a laptop. I tried a different game similar to this and it worked fine.

What should I do?

Amicable
April 8th, 2014, 02:46 PM
NVM. https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=63555

MisakaRinLH
April 9th, 2014, 05:40 AM
If your running windows 8.x on a laptop you *might* get a problem starting the game due to screen scaling, the way to fix this is to find the LucentHeart.exe then right click and choose 'compatibility settings' when it asks you about the problem, choose the option for 'not displaying properly' and press next. When it tells you to test the program, ignore it and just press next / save and complete the wizard. Then try running it again. If your screen is physically small, like on an ultra book, then LH is going to look like its on a huge monitor and the buttons will be a bit on the small size however.