PDA

View Full Version : Thank you [GM] Deimos.

MagmaSliver
March 27th, 2014, 03:53 PM
First post on these forums and I wanted to say a big thanks to the GM for finally getting that AR bug if not fixed completely at least massively improved from what it was. The fact i can fight 3 mobs now if i choose to without worrying if I will miss is already a load off the mind while out there grinding.

Some of us know its not easy sometimes to communicate with the Devs given time constraints and maybe even language barriers. For all those that found the time to complain about the AR bug at least find that same amount of time to say thanks for finally fixing/improving it.

I know there are still bugs that need addressing but i see this as a major step forward.

Again thank you and hope everything else gets sorted out quickly.

RagingAsura
March 27th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Yeh but its not fixed, its just a coverup with a 2000 increase in our AR stat.

Jamie9d
March 27th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Yeh but its not fixed, its just a coverup with a 2000 increase in our AR stat.

Whatever it is, they're trying - give them that at least.

BizaRRe123
March 28th, 2014, 01:47 AM
from what i see,devs dont give a s***t on this version.....2 weeks has past already
it never took so long to fix a bug

Jedaii
March 28th, 2014, 04:49 AM
I need protection in CC from that dude with +15 pole :D

Sercova
March 28th, 2014, 05:11 AM
2000 AR increase is better then missing all the time guys. Maybe this is a temp fix until the devs can actually sort out whats wrong?

SeanHlandeFar2o
March 28th, 2014, 09:31 AM
2000 AR increase is better then missing all the time guys. Maybe this is a temp fix until the devs can actually sort out whats wrong?

exactly.

they obviously need more time to iron out the details on the fix... so in the mean time they give us a "band aid" fix until the actual fix is available.

i should not be surprised that people would still complain about it... but come on.... cut them some slack.

Sercova
March 28th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Not cutting the Devs any slack, they're terrible.
Suba on the other hand, I don't blame them at all.