PDA

View Full Version : Remove x2 exp card from quest's give in bamboo

Kenz22
March 29th, 2014, 12:49 PM
My suggest is remove it cause ppls can bug it and send it to storage for main char to take. just 3 min onl and can get a x2 exp card for free ? it will ruin in this is game. Like Play9d did : remove it and add some fireworks for fun :)

Jamie9d
March 29th, 2014, 01:22 PM
My suggest is remove it cause ppls can bug it and send it to storage for main char to take. just 3 min onl and can get a x2 exp card for free ? it will ruin in this is game. Like Play9d did : remove it and add some fireworks for fun :)

Whilst most players don't even know about the experience pills, they still shouldn't be completely removed. Something that might work, give them the experience pill as a reward but in the form of a buff which isn't activated until the player activates it. The buff is at the top-right of the health bar and the player activates it when they want.

It would stop the player from physically having it to play with but it could lead to more problems like buff exploiting. Lots of players do use that exploit to put the pills into their bags and use them on their mains during exp events though. If the experience rates were decent enough for levels, there would be no need for them. Another suggestion, only allow the experience pills to be used for certain levels, anything above Raising Light for example wouldn't do anything.

Kenz22
March 29th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Whilst most players don't even know about the experience pills, they still shouldn't be completely removed. Something that might work, give them the experience pill as a reward but in the form of a buff which isn't activated until the player activates it. The buff is at the top-right of the health bar and the player activates it when they want.

It would stop the player from physically having it to play with but it could lead to more problems like buff exploiting. Lots of players do use that exploit to put the pills into their bags and use them on their mains during exp events though. If the experience rates were decent enough for levels, there would be no need for them. Another suggestion, only allow the experience pills to be used for certain levels, anything above Raising Light for example wouldn't do anything.
Bad suggest cause cant sell it in shop for who want lev up fast, it will lost a lot of money then :)

FlamingFarts
March 29th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Just make it so it cannot be added in storage ?

Kenz22
March 29th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Cause we're using old versions and not legal so it mean a lot of bugs & hacks cant be blocked

Jamie9d
March 29th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Cause we're using old versions and not legal so it mean a lot of bugs & hacks cant be blocked

The version is entirely legal... Suba are under a publishing agreement with JW. This isn't a private version. Also, if time was put into the development and security of the game, a lot of these issues could be rectified. This is an older version but it isn't that old, I think we're only a few patches behind.

Jamie9d
March 29th, 2014, 02:58 PM

You cannot add the item to the storage, that's why people are exploiting it by disconnecting as they store the item. The server doesn't have any of these lag hack methods mitigated and probably never will.

Kenz22
March 29th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Hope this sever will be awesome. So i will play it still 9D 2 begins

Jamie9d
March 29th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Hope this sever will be awesome. So i will play it still 9D 2 begins

I wish you best of luck with that. There is no release date or even much indication as to the plausibility of "9 Dragons Begins". Zerodin released a single trailer for it in 2012 and since then, we've seen or heard nothing. I don't even think the game exists. What makes you guys think that this version will be treated or the community respected than the next version or the next version after that?

Zerodin will never be our friends.

Kenz22
March 29th, 2014, 03:34 PM
News from my friends work on Korea and news from some game magazines in our country. Still in developing and maybe release in mid-term of 2014. Different than the first maybe more like AoW then.

Jamie9d
March 29th, 2014, 03:36 PM
News from my friends work on Korea and news from some game magazines in our country. Still in developing and maybe release in mid-term of 2014. Different than the first maybe more like AoW then.

What magazine? I'm sure I could find the magazine on the internet to have a loot at?

plastic001
March 29th, 2014, 03:41 PM

Or just fix the exploit allowing players to transfer it?

You cannot add the item to the storage, that's why people are exploiting it by disconnecting as they store the item. The server doesn't have any of these lag hack methods mitigated and probably never will.

The issue is that they trust the client, and have no server sided checks. So if someone modifies the item so that it IS tradable (client side), they would be allowed to trade it because the server never actually checks the item properties.

Jamie9d
March 29th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Or just fix the exploit allowing players to transfer it?

The issue is that they trust the client, and have no server sided checks. So if someone modifies the item so that it IS tradable (client side), they would be allowed to trade it because the server never actually checks the item properties.

There are no security checks for this game. It would require the developers doing something that doesn't make them money.

Zeboi1
March 29th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Ate quando vai durar esse Damager contra Boss? ta muito ruin um GB ta ritando 505 706 ta bugado de mas

Poootato
April 1st, 2014, 05:04 AM
Heres a possible solution for free exp cards
Every character u create starts with 3-5 exp cards in item mall bag . Make those cards unmovable and so that they can only be used from item mall bag - locked in .

Kenz22
April 1st, 2014, 08:48 AM
Heres a possible solution for free exp cards
Every character u create starts with 3-5 exp cards in item mall bag . Make those cards unmovable and so that they can only be used from item mall bag - locked in .
There is nothing that cant move :)) The best way to remove this unmoveable bug is remove the sort button in ur bag and in storage. This will remove unmoveable bug + relics bug + epithet bug.

Poootato
April 1st, 2014, 09:02 AM
There is nothing that cant move :)) The best way to remove this unmoveable bug is remove the sort button in ur bag and in storage. This will remove unmoveable bug + relics bug + epithet bug.
If i remember correctly there was a video on youtube where a guy showed how to move unmovable items even without a sort button

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 11:35 AM
Again, adding new content and items doesn't fix the problem, it makes it easier to find new exploits. If you want to fix these issues, the server and client needs a huge maintenance work on security and a new anti-hacking engine needs to be implemented.

BizaRRe123
April 5th, 2014, 05:29 PM
the bug has been fixed,this thread should be closed

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 10:05 PM
the bug has been fixed,this thread should be closed

When was this fixed? I'll close it after someone confirms this.

Alex2peu
April 22nd, 2014, 05:42 PM
Again, adding new content and items doesn't fix the problem, it makes it easier to find new exploits. If you want to fix these issues, the server and client needs a huge maintenance work on security and a new anti-hacking engine needs to be implemented.
+1 for new anti-hack but u know that wont happen....when they got license for 9d they got a contract with this GG also...i doubt they will pay for new anti-hack

Jamie9d
April 23rd, 2014, 12:53 AM
+1 for new anti-hack but u know that wont happen....when they got license for 9d they got a contract with this GG also...i doubt they will pay for new anti-hack

At the beginning of CBT, they did say they would be looking into the possibility of changing the anti hack.

SwimFromYin
June 23rd, 2014, 12:48 PM
These edits are a good idea but theyre too impractical to impliment with these developers.

The easiest resolution i can think of is make it last only 1 hour like a temporary item instead of 1 day like some of the other gifts.
Stacks of card will vanish from ppls bags and they will have do redo every card they want to use pretty much.

Hardly a fix but an irritating hurdle i guess.