PDA

View Full Version : Flying-Daggers

Deco69
March 30th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Looking to re-create this league from Bardo. Obviously B3aver/2pac was the old LM but he no longer plays. I will wait till the open beta as I cant find enough flowers to make my band. It will be a Black League. Hoping to also attract more old players with an old league name also. This was one of the oldest leagues on Bardo.

New players are welcome, I am willing to help as much as possible once I have established myself into a position of helping others.

Araan
April 1st, 2014, 02:47 PM
That leaugue was worse than NP.

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 03:12 PM
Only girls wearing tiny skirts carrying large wheels? Room for a male janitor?

Deco69
April 2nd, 2014, 02:06 AM
That leaugue was worse than NP.
I'm just sick of seeing NM everywhere. WE were doing well until JugaloTroops and NoMercy came along and split all the league's apart. . Also I left FD at some point to make a league with CherubUltima, which failed hard. Ffs I miss acclaim days.

Only girls wearing tiny skirts carrying large wheels? Room for a male janitor?

You won't be sticking to white clans?

Jamie9d
April 2nd, 2014, 07:08 AM
I'm just sick of seeing NM everywhere. WE were doing well until JugaloTroops and NoMercy came along and split all the league's apart. . Also I left FD at some point to make a league with CherubUltima, which failed hard. Ffs I miss acclaim days.

Since PW right through till GC I've always been White: Shaolin, WT and LoB - all capped. I really feel like a change is in order and I would happily try out the Blacks for a change. SF does look quite promising and at second role, gg, /faceroll, op. That and the wheels look cool as hell. :COOL: There is also one more bonus. I won't have to continue to look at my male character's pixel ass whilst running around the world.

Araan
April 2nd, 2014, 10:45 AM

NM was only NM on bardo, NM was not NM after G1 sold the game to GC.
(There were some arseholes in NM too during bardo such as you might know Men_Shen I left NM for months because of that dumbf*ck)

EternalSonata
April 2nd, 2014, 11:33 AM
NM was only NM on bardo, NM was not NM after G1 sold the game to GC.
(There were some arseholes in NM too during bardo such as you might know Men_Shen I left NM for months because of that dumbf*ck)

A friend of mine knew him IRL. He shared his account with many people that's why he was basically on everytime.

Araan
April 2nd, 2014, 03:01 PM
A friend of mine knew him IRL. He shared his account with many people that's why he was basically on everytime.

Acc sharing is a stupid thing.

Deco69
April 2nd, 2014, 07:33 PM
Since PW right through till GC I've always been White: Shaolin, WT and LoB - all capped. I really feel like a change is in order and I would happily try out the Blacks for a change. SF does look quite promising and at second role, gg, /faceroll, op. That and the wheels look cool as hell. :COOL: There is also one more bonus. I won't have to continue to look at my male character's pixel ass whilst running around the world.

Yeah after acclaim shut down I've mostly played white clan. Now I just want to be a sacred flower. They are the only clan with useful masteries, +100AR/ck AR and a 100% speed and crit buff, only lasts 30 seconds but it's useful! Its also a lot of fun to play a Flower warrior too, feels completely different.

Jamie9d
April 2nd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Yeah after acclaim shut down I've mostly played white clan. Now I just want to be a sacred flower. They are the only clan with useful masteries, +100AR/ck AR and a 100% speed and crit buff, only lasts 30 seconds but it's useful! Its also a lot of fun to play a Flower warrior too, feels completely different.

Give me a shout in the open beta and I'll join sf. Always been up for a decent change. I'll still play whites for sure though.

Deco69
April 2nd, 2014, 10:23 PM
Give me a shout in the open beta and I'll join sf. Always been up for a decent change. I'll still play whites for sure though.
Good man. A server full of shao and bot warriors is so boring, I always want to be different!

Jamie9d
April 2nd, 2014, 10:46 PM
Good man. A server full of shao and bot warriors is so boring, I always want to be different!

The lore behind SF is incredibly interesting and I'm quite buzzed about capping a SF. I think we should mix it up and choose a different name for the band though, something a little more seductive but deadly?

EternalSonata
April 3rd, 2014, 04:56 AM
SF got the best and usefull mastery (+100 AR melee and CK) and the 100%speed and critical buff. Plus the warriors have higher melee range when chasing nukers.

I don't understand why most players choose white side. Bald monks, Blue Pygama guys and Drunken tramps are cool ?! And what's wrong with Jinan. The map is so ugly, i hate the dirty grass. On the contrary Datong, looks like Colorado desert.

Black side is cool with Robin-Hood Conan style, Pinky Hotties skirt and Flaming Demon hell yeah :evil:

Deco69
April 3rd, 2014, 07:11 PM
The lore behind SF is incredibly interesting and I'm quite buzzed about capping a SF. I think we should mix it up and choose a different name for the band though, something a little more seductive but deadly?

Sure I'm open to other names, maybe we could keep the "Daggers" part in there though, But throw some names at me!

SF got the best and usefull mastery (+100 AR melee and CK) and the 100%speed and critical buff. Plus the warriors have higher melee range when chasing nukers.

I don't understand why most players choose white side. Bald monks, Blue Pygama guys and Drunken tramps are cool ?! And what's wrong with Jinan. The map is so ugly, i hate the dirty grass. On the contrary Datong, looks like Colorado desert.

Black side is cool with Robin-Hood Conan style, Pinky Hotties skirt and Flaming Demon hell yeah :evil:

Yeah I'll probably make all my chars SF this time round! And yeah the range 5 smashes are awesome and you can sometimes avoid healer traps with them too :).

Araan
April 4th, 2014, 01:08 AM
I'll be a hd warr if we go full kr. It kicks ass in the KR version.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 01:04 PM
I'll be a hd warr if we go full kr. It kicks ass in the KR version.

Full KR over time so that HD warr is going to suck until KR kicks in ;) SF second role mate, let's go!

Shannymin
April 16th, 2014, 08:03 AM
If you make me a decent level flower I might consider joining you Deco. :O

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Flying-Laggers :D

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Envy <3 we're the best SF band.

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 10:41 AM
What? lying-laggers?

Araan
April 16th, 2014, 01:15 PM
If you make me a decent level flower I might consider joining you Deco. :O

[Image removed]

Please follow the rules.

Shannymin
April 17th, 2014, 10:00 AM
[Image removed]

Please follow the rules.

wat? i obviously wasn't serious, was just showing deco that im still alive after 3 years(?)

Kalzion
May 27th, 2014, 03:45 PM

You seem to have a different version of events to me, JT and UF were fighting long before we stepped in. We allied because we gained a common enemy and were friendly towards eachother even before that drama happened.

We didn't split anyone up and our alliance was pretty strong imo.

LTBlogis
June 3rd, 2014, 02:43 PM
Yo Deco long time, FD league is formed ?

OerbaYunFang
June 3rd, 2014, 03:15 PM
solo SF wandering into the lands xD

LTBlogis
June 4th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Deco clean your pm i wana msg you Blogis here

Khyaru
June 19th, 2014, 04:01 AM
As soos as i hit a decent lvl, i'll roar.
Former FD SF member - Shiro_Kuro, I think i was LM 12 when bardo closed.

LTBlogis
June 27th, 2014, 10:46 AM
As soos as i hit a decent lvl, i'll roar.
Former FD SF member - Shiro_Kuro, I think i was LM 12 when bardo closed.

Hello there but i doubt deco is play more , with all the time dont find any fd members