PDA

View Full Version : Vote for FULL KR or against!

Seshoo
April 1st, 2014, 09:16 AM
Title pretty much sums it up.

BloodStainedSword
April 1st, 2014, 12:12 PM
The people who vote against full KR haven't see or heard of it...
It's more secure.
It's more accessible to f2p users.
It's pvp system is more balanced.
They got more dungeons.
They got more items.
More collections.
Working systems like hefei duel ground 2vs 2 battles and league vs league, also band vs band... The hefei duel bet system is also working...System that we should have gotten back from 2008, also the wanted system is there... Another thing that we should have gotten from 2008... The hefei prison system, the mixed pvp system , there's too many to even name... I bet that the devs haven't tested our version for themselves...

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 12:17 PM
The people who vote against full KR haven't see or heard of it...
It's more secure.

In which way is it more secure? If the developers built these content changes using the same engine and same anti-hacking engines, nothing is more secure. Wouldn't surprise me if GG had no way of preventing rootkits via process or dll injection.

EternalSonata
April 1st, 2014, 12:30 PM
Dll injection has always been the most effective way of hacking in any mmo game so far regardless the anti hack program. Especially FPS and less RPG-like games because of data server sided.

Maibe he meant the different bugs patched and checksum to check client side files among others.

BloodStainedSword
April 1st, 2014, 12:32 PM
In which way is it more secure? If the developers built these content changes using the same engine and same anti-hacking engines, nothing is more secure. Wouldn't surprise me if GG had no way of preventing rootkits via process or dll injection.
A small example: they removed the mastery file from the client... So 1 exploit is out of the way... There are more files that have been adjusted/removed.

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 12:38 PM
Dll injection has always been the most effective way of hacking in any mmo game so far regardless the anti hack program.

Maibe he meant the different bugs patched and checksum to check client side files among others.

It's a possibility for sure. That being said, most of the modules for GG have already been unpacked/released with the code fully readable and all of the API's available. GG is broken and needs to be deleted before any secure changes can be made.

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 12:39 PM
A small example: they removed the mastery file from the client... So 1 exploit is out of the way... There are more files that have been adjusted/removed.

They still have many accessible script files that can easily be modified.

EternalSonata
April 1st, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mastery and character condition it's true but the rest is only Visual.

The security problem can easily be prevented this way like other recent MMORPG did: Server sided data + checksum. That's why you only see hacking website providing VIP hack for FPS game and not much for RPG because they can't do anything.

RagingAsura
April 1st, 2014, 12:48 PM
I'm not voting cos I havent played the Korean version. And on the other side of the argument to "whoever is voting against hasnt played the KR version", well how many of those who voted for KR has played?

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 01:59 PM
Haven't touched any of this kr content to tell you my opinion. They should make a test server like Jedaii suggested in our TS discussion event and add this content for us to test.

Kkid
April 1st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Haven't touched any of this kr content to tell you my opinion. They should make a test server like Jedaii suggested in our TS discussion event and add this content for us to test.

This was suggested.

Araan
April 1st, 2014, 02:34 PM
I voted yes. Let's see what full kr is like.

Jamie9d
April 1st, 2014, 02:36 PM
This was suggested.

I know, I was there and that's why I said Jed's name :P

D3mitel
April 1st, 2014, 03:31 PM
Over 9000 already, I see what someone did there.

Seshoo
April 1st, 2014, 03:45 PM
Over 9000 already, I see what someone did there.

Wasn't me. You can see all the people who voted for what. It won't worse than this, played it, sadly language barrier screwed it for me a little. Also, lot of us have tried half assed KR wannabe R3 on private. It sure packed lot more potential. For people who haven't played or seen through someone else KR version I have this to say - can it get any worse than it is for all these years? Playing semi-9d? Why not? Let's try something we should have gotten right of the bat.

Seshoo
April 1st, 2014, 04:20 PM
Wasn't me. You can see all the people who voted for what. It won't worse than this, played it, sadly language barrier screwed it for me a little. Also, lot of us have tried half assed KR wannabe R3 on private. It sure packed lot more potential. For people who haven't played or seen through someone else KR version I have this to say - can it get any worse than it is for all these years? Playing semi-9d? Why not? Let's try something we should have gotten right of the bat.

Oh, over 9k joke, sorry. I have the dumbs today.

plastic001
April 1st, 2014, 07:57 PM
Hopefully the developers listen this time :awsum:

RedBeam
April 1st, 2014, 11:43 PM
Yes please, but be prepared for even more poorly translated content. You think it's bad now? If you go full KR, be prepared for broken "Engrish" at the best of times. Poor Deimos will have to lug around a Korean-to-English Dictionary wherever he goes.

Jamie9d
April 2nd, 2014, 07:43 AM
Yes please, but be prepared for even more poorly translated content. You think it's bad now? If you go full KR, be prepared for broken "Engrish" at the best of times. Poor Deimos will have to lug around a Korean-to-English Dictionary wherever he goes.

If that route was taken, surely it would be more profitable and easier for everyone if someone with excellent Korean to English technical translation skills were hired to translate the game?

RedBeam
April 2nd, 2014, 12:46 PM
If that route was taken, surely it would be more profitable and easier for everyone if someone with excellent Korean to English technical translation skills were hired to translate the game?

That would make sense, wouldn't it? After eight years, however, there are still translation issues. If there are still translation issues after eight years of being published by English-speaking companies, you'll excuse me if I don't have faith in the full KR transition ever being translated properly.

Ihgyug2
April 2nd, 2014, 12:54 PM
I hope we get KR system soon after Open Beta!:)

Seshoo
April 2nd, 2014, 04:06 PM
I hope we get KR system soon after Open Beta!:)

If we got KR version here that would be still CBT since it would have it's own specific bugs and ****.

Kkid
April 4th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Hi.

Bumping.

Shuji1994
April 4th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Of course I'm waiting for KR content just ot check it out, at least. We can tell nothing about that until we try it, can we?

FuriaAlba
April 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
How about a weird GC version of 9Dragons? Let's see what open beta has in store for this version!

Araan
April 4th, 2014, 03:55 PM
KR version please with x8 GC rates and HI12 level cap + advanced clans.

Shuji1994
April 4th, 2014, 04:24 PM
KR version please with x8 GC rates and HI12 level cap + advanced clans.

You went too far, I think you know that. AFAIK even KR doesn't get adv clans, after all. x8 GC rates is maybe too high.

Araan
April 4th, 2014, 04:28 PM
You went too far, I think you know that. AFAIK even KR doesn't get adv clans, after all. x8 GC rates is maybe too high.

Too high my ass, nobody wants to grind on the same level for weeks. X7-X8 GC is optimal.Full KR would be good, the only thing I dislike is the cloth ref.

Jedaii
April 5th, 2014, 02:30 AM
We are not getting KR system. It's too late.

We all should just reach FD and kill each other in BP!

Araan
April 5th, 2014, 02:50 AM
We are not getting KR system. It's too late.

We all should just reach FD and kill each other in BP!

Why is that too late? We could get it anytime.

Neoxkharms0Y2Fj
April 5th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Well Im FD9 :)

BizaRRe123
April 5th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Well Im FD9 :)

nolifer o.O

Araan
April 5th, 2014, 06:18 AM
EXP rate has been increased according to them.

Jedaii
April 5th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Well, I am at work and Studying UK taxation :D