PDA

View Full Version : Official Open Beta Launch - (April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time)

Gecko
April 3rd, 2014, 08:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your efforts and feedback on 9Dragons' Close Beta Test.

To follow up on our recent update, we have now confirmed with Devs that the 2 key issues: 1) Miss/defense bugs & 2) Problems relating to operation of browser based 9Dragons' version have been addressed.

As these key issues that have been identified as roadblock for Open Beta has been resolved, we will officially draw an end to Close Beta on April 4th, 2014 - 17:00 UK Time. All data from Close Beta will be wiped.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's effort and feedback during the Close Beta period.

We are aware that there are a number of additional bugs that requires fix. Please rest assure that we will be tackling and fixing these bugs in the Open Beta period.

The Open Beta period will enable us to conduct more comprehensive feedback and tests that we were not able to conduct through Close Beta.

Please be advised that there will be NO DATA WIPE starting from Open Beta.

Thank you again for all your commitment, passion and patience for Suba Games' 9Dragons.

Open Beta begins on April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time. We look forward to seeing you all in Open Beta.

BANE13
April 3rd, 2014, 08:27 PM
Wow so sudden! Still think the whole player stat system is messed up. I hope your fix does just that.

plastic001
April 3rd, 2014, 08:29 PM
The Open Beta period will enable us to conduct more comprehensive feedback and tests that we were not able to conduct through Close Beta.

What?

Also what are the official rates/changes/etc from closed beta to open beta? Are those two issues really the only things being changed upon release of open beta?

Bogdan633
April 3rd, 2014, 08:35 PM
also might wanna take a look at the pvp dmg system... is f***d up!!but i hope with the OB and def/miss bug fixed the pvp will be more balanced^^

BANE13
April 3rd, 2014, 08:40 PM
Can we get a time zone code for conversion?

myzerie
April 3rd, 2014, 08:54 PM
i am on the east coast. according to the time zone map it will close noon eastern and open 3pm eastern

BANE13
April 3rd, 2014, 09:07 PM
thats what i came up with.. but on a timezone map i got UMT 0 and +1 for "UK" time...just like some clarification

Taylorwesl88B48
April 3rd, 2014, 09:44 PM
You better have the bugs fixed, I just got 1-hit by a FC 2 warrior's ACTIVE. A whole 3500 hp with ACTIVE

Kikokumi
April 3rd, 2014, 10:06 PM
Everyone expecting a full game for open beta needs to relax. Open beta is still BETA.
All i can say is as long as they continue to communicate and fix bugs throughout the open beta than this is a good thing. With no more wipes on the way it's a great way to start leveling and playing for real.

I just sure hope that they are really trying to obtain the KR build and i'll be honest, i am kinda sad that they are opening it without anything from KR. I will be watching closely the next couple months and if there is no hope of getting KR build then it's GG for me. not gunna waste my time on the same old game.

Ian56uk2
April 3rd, 2014, 10:19 PM
maybe i am missing an update but in an earlier post Quote:--Start Date for Open Beta
We would like to ensure the bugs indicated above are fully addressed first before we embark on the open beta phase. Based on our conversation with the devs, we should expect solution and hot fixes within a matter of days. Once fixes have been confirmed, we will formally announce Open Beta start date. how can them bugs be fixed without an update ??????????

Kikokumi
April 3rd, 2014, 10:24 PM
Once fixes have been confirmed, we will formally announce Open Beta start date. how can them bugs be fixed without an update ??????????

they never said they would apply the fixes to the Closed beta. they are saying they have "confirmed fixes" and will be applying them to open beta.

Jamie9d
April 3rd, 2014, 11:01 PM
Thank you for introducing yourself to the community before hitting us with a bombshell. Firstly, who are you and what knowledge do you have with this game? Secondly, why on earth would you close this and open it when it is a very poorly judged server and needs ample amounts of work before you can even consider taking it out of closed beta. If you honestly think the ar/dodge/def bbug is the 'roadblock' then you honestly have no idea what you are judging. This server is broken in many aspects and you're only focusing on the trivial problems. Good luck but I don't see you lasting longer than a year.

Take the communities advice, we know the game down to the T and we know what needs fixing before launching open release. If you release this as open release with the amount of bugs, security flaws and general server files being utter rubbish, you will lose your community and your contract will die.

Deco69
April 4th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Ain't no bugs stopping me from playing, however 3 consecutive 12 hour shifts are!

plastic001
April 4th, 2014, 12:32 AM
You guys still have time to cancel releasing open beta, at least I hope so.

Don't trust Joongwon/Indy21, just look at any other publisher's version of 9Dragons. They are never going to give you the updates you want. You better get the majority before entering open beta, or just drop the game. Every publisher has been promised so many things and it always ends up being the same **** over and over.

RichardND
April 4th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Please update your game website also! https://subagames.com/NineDragons/

NameLess113
April 4th, 2014, 12:59 AM
This can`t be good.

BizaRRe123
April 4th, 2014, 01:47 AM
give us a weapon when OB starts

Taylorwesl88B48
April 4th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Thank you for introducing yourself to the community before hitting us with a bombshell. Firstly, who are you and what knowledge do you have with this game? Secondly, why on earth would you close this and open it when it is a very poorly judged server and needs ample amounts of work before you can even consider taking it out of closed beta. If you honestly think the ar/dodge/def bbug is the 'roadblock' then you honestly have no idea what you are judging. This server is broken in many aspects and you're only focusing on the trivial problems. Good luck but I don't see you lasting longer than a year.

Take the communities advice, we know the game down to the T and we know what needs fixing before launching open release. If you release this as open release with the amount of bugs, security flaws and general server files being utter rubbish, you will lose your community and your contract will die.

Way to come off as a complete **** bro.

Ken808
April 4th, 2014, 03:52 AM
i already saw people using skill trainer bots in cbt -.-

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 04:09 AM
Way to come off as a complete **** bro.

Yes. It isn't always friendliness and love. Sometimes you have to be hard on people. There is also a small handful of people that agree with me. I don't want to come across like a **** in the slightest. I just want to hit home some hard truth that if this is executed, the community will be executed as a result. The publishers are respectful to the community and take as much criticism and suggestive ideas as possible whic h is great. However, this wasn't any of our ideas and this will not do the game any good or the community.

We need to be working together to come up with collaborative ideas that will help us build new bridges, view new horizons and create something unique that no other version of 9D has - it doesn't have to be content, it could simply be trivial methodologies or ideas. This isn't that idea and in my opinion, this concept will kill us.

Vedris
April 4th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Not quite sure I agree with releasing open beta so soon. Yes, tweaks here and there are usually needed even during open beta, but the problems we've been experiencing so far with the game go beyond just minor tweaking. They render the game almost unplayable, and definitely not as enjoyable as we'd like it to be. Wish closed beta would continue until the major issues are resolved, and then give us advanced notice of when open beta will begin (not just dropped on us out of nowhere). Just feels like they're rushing this game along.

RagingAsura
April 4th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Hmm im gobsmacked. Why dont you patch the "fixes" from the developers and let us judge whether it is really fixed or just a nother dodgy work-around? I wouldnt be surprised if they added +3k AR and 3K Def to everyone as a base state now LOL.

But anyway, I hope people cant hotswap client files. Oh man Suba you need to stop surprising us with sudden notices like this. It's not a good way to earn our trust and faith in you, out of nowhere a new GM comes without introduction and drops down a bombshell of a notice. It's not April Fools anymore y'know?

EternalSonata
April 4th, 2014, 08:31 AM
I got mixed feelings.

Being really excited right now but i STRONGLY understand the communty concern. So many things need to be fixed, you are rushing this out even though players pointed out many things going wrong.

I hope it won't turn into another fiasco.

5r4me
April 4th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I am starting to think that this game hates warriors.. first the miss bug now the stats bug which makes playing as a warrior a hellish task i'm getting in 1 hit 3k dmg from mobs at ec with deco hermit buff and full buffs...and now they want to wipe our chars and start over again...why wouldent u want to keep only the chars without any items. That would realy help the new players not mentioning they will have a pool of pple to test the ld/icy maps and willing to purchase micro transactions in order to advance higher in lvl plus the wars wich make this game fun... in my opinion ther decisions will make the servers full of nukers and that wont make too manny people want to keep playing and it will spiral for you in a 0 populatio server..Please consider it.

Cracaniciealmeu
April 4th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Wipe because it's not fair for those that did not play at all or played just a little during CBT. With the xp/skill/rates that they have announced getting back to ec will be a walk in the park. i don't know about the ar/def bug since i've made a nuker from the beginning but maybe that will get fixed with OBT start. Still, the news that OBT will start in such a short time kinda dropped of the sky. 9Dragons page from Subagames website still has CBT presented and the new GM has not been introduced in a proper way. I hope starting OBT now it's a good decision

5r4me
April 4th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Wipe because it's not fair for those that did not play at all or played just a little during CBT.
And because you dident play you want the rest of us who played to be punished??And belive me playing as a warr even with the rates it was a pain..

Cracaniciealmeu
April 4th, 2014, 11:24 AM
As a matter of fact i did played and as i said i don't know what problems the warrior had. They'll wipe the characters and items that we got during CBT and that's all. Nobody's forcing you to play from scratch, again, just like nobody forced you to play during CBT. The fact that they'll wipe the Database was known from the beginning. It would have been a punishment if they would have wiped the database without telling us first -if you can call that a punishment-.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 11:29 AM
There should be a complete database wipe to prevent any of the accounts that farmed blue boxes for the items to be put into the OBT. We had promise that after CBT, there would be a complete wipe and now it looks like a big contradiction. Do not bring forward OBT and allow players to keep their characters - it's pathetic.

This is only going to further alienate the players who were screwed over by the selfish masses who decided they would spoil everyone's CBT by farming boxes. The rates are fair and the skill exp is good but everything else is going to be the same bugged rubbish with the exception of mass amounts of banners, decos, refined weapons, etc... It's completely wrong. We barely had a chance to fully test the content at CS10 and you want to throw OBT straight up with all of the problems remaining. Stop rushing and be patient like we're being patient with you. We moved past the mistake of the blue dragon boxes because we knew they would be deleted when CBT ended and now it looks like the opposite is happening so in converse, we've sort of been lied to again...

Post pone the OBT
Fix the bugs that we have told you about and make sure they are properly fixed and not bodged with silly ways around it like increasing the AR to high amounts.
Wipe the entire database
Launch the OBT alongside staff with experience in 9D
Ignore the KR content and focus on fixing and fine tuning any other bugs that are found
Update content slowly based on community preference but in a separate test server
Watch population increase

That's how I would have done it. I'm really not looking forward to this OBT.

ACupOfTea
April 4th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Releasing open beta, after a closed one in which you had alots bugs, is a mistake. I didnt see any improvement of one single bug related by players, just topping with more AR which didnt solved problem. In close beta were just ck users and even them with alot bugs too :mad:, so what so rush to open beta? to start opening IM????
seriously now, first should solve your problems, after try open beta!!!! The version how was in CBT was worst than GC one, even there are alot bugs too. Amasing!!! not even 1 month on cbt, and before you are sure the vital bugs solved...

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Releasing open beta, after a closed one in which you had alots bugs, is a mistake. I didnt see any improvement of one single bug related by players, just topping with more AR which didnt solved problem. In close beta were just ck users and even them with alot bugs too :mad:, so what so rush to open beta? to start opening IM????
seriously now, first should solve your problems, after try open beta!!!! The version how was in CBT was worst than GC one, even there are alot bugs too. Amasing!!! not even 1 month on cbt, and before you are sure the vital bugs solved...

As much as I completely agree, we also have to take into account the developer's agreement with the publishers. Whilst the publishers may wish to slow things down, the developers may have a different idea and hold the legal rights to demand changes when they need them. It seems the developers are pushing to have the OBT up quickly? Why I have no idea!

Suba are really clutching a double edged sword tightly because their contract is dependent on the server's success and with developer decisions like this, that server isn't going to be successful.

ACupOfTea
April 4th, 2014, 11:49 AM
And one more thing i forgot: there are 3 hours more till big openning beta, without any announcement???? server/servers??? do this require download game again or will be a new patch??? did you make your own internal test before releasing official open beta??? do you see your openning beta as a closed one with the only difference that the base date will not be wipped anymore??? this mean will be no fun for players to play this game with so many bugs and hope sometimes, somehow will be solve ...
You lack communication with ppl, SubaGames ... didnt even released game and you start with one mistake that you were advertised to not do it ...

RagingAsura
April 4th, 2014, 11:50 AM
We moved past the mistake of the blue dragon boxes because we knew they would be deleted when CBT ended and now it looks like the opposite is happening so in converse, we've sort of been lied to again...

Jamie, am i missing something here? have they posted information regarding keeping chars/items or whatever? did they say anywhere they wont wipe the CBT? All i've read is that they WONT wipe the OBT. Maybe i'm wrong, i'll double read it again.

If they are not gonna wipe the CBT them im outta here. Thanks for nothing. And please give all those focking cheaters a warmer welcome. FFS.

RagingAsura
April 4th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Well quoted here:

"we will officially draw an end to Close Beta on April 4th, 2014 - 17:00 UK Time. All data from Close Beta will be wiped."

It clearly states the CBT stuff will be wiped. So where are you getting your info from Jamie?

EternalSonata
April 4th, 2014, 11:58 AM
CBT databse = wiped. OBT start = NO more wipes.

Sounds clear to me.

RagingAsura
April 4th, 2014, 11:58 AM
You are overreacting, it's simply stating that when CBT ends, everything will get wiped. When OBT Starts, nothing will get wiped from that point on.

Thank god for that.

Kkid
April 4th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Hey everyone,
I want you all to know, and that I can guarantee to you that all the suggestions you've posted and all that we have collected from outside sources and events are all being considered. But I do have confirmation from management that these have been given to the developers.

As for the question of "WHY ARE THEY STARTING OPEN BETA SO SUDDENLY?! :eek:"
And trust me, as a player, that was my initial reaction too. Well, we are working in coordination with developers throughout the whole "Beta process". Developer and publishers working together? Suba and the JW Games are pushing for OBT to start to allow for a larger audience of players and more and better information to fix the bugs you've all submitted in the Bug Report section and ones we've found through testing ourselves.

Its my job to make sure your concerns are heard and trust me when I say that they are. Think about it this way, a successful server means a stronger and better player base, which in turn benefits the players playing and the publishers. And, its in the best interest of the developers to follow these concerns because this is their business venture. We all want the same thing.

From a players point of view, it seems like your going in to this blind. Not knowing if fixes that you've seen in the past will be fixed, or promises that other companies have promised will be fulfilled. And I'm trying to tell you that all of these concerns are ours as well and we are bringing these concerns to JW Games. Bringing this into OBT, where characters will be able to be built and more players will be willing to progress their characters will allow us to better address these concerns with fixes.

RagingAsura
April 4th, 2014, 12:18 PM
9D Developers arent the most trustworthy. You have to be careful with this double edge sword of opening too early Subagames, instead of bringing in prospective players, if they happen to experience a rubbish game at the start they wont bother sticking around until you fix it. First impressions count right? You open it up with severe bugs and any new crowd sees this will run by a mile.

I just hope for all our sakes it will be smooth riding and JoongWong hasn lied regarding the stats fix.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 12:20 PM
9D Developers arent the most trustworthy. You have to be careful with this double edge sword of opening too early Subagames, instead of bringing in prospective players, if they happen to experience a rubbish game at the start they wont bother sticking around until you fix it. First impressions count right? You open it up with severe bugs and any new crowd sees this will run by a mile.

I just hope for all our sakes it will be smooth riding and JoongWong hasn lied regarding the stats fix.

This is JW mate... They know how to develop lies, not code.

Kkid
April 4th, 2014, 12:24 PM

I've thought the exact same thing and am watching the progression of the game like a hawk. :evil:
To see a stable, prosperous and happy community is pretty much what I, GM's and management want.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Who said goodbye to their cbt characters?

BANE13
April 4th, 2014, 12:31 PM
I logged on to BANE to sit in Hefei till server dropped....:(

RagingAsura
April 4th, 2014, 12:31 PM
I said Good Riddance, does that count? LOL

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 12:33 PM
I said Good Riddance, does that count? LOL

I didn't. I had a SF healer with wheels - strange combination but it was quite fun to play. First time I went with SF so I was enjoying myself until I lost her. She was my one love... Then I played league.

Ken808
April 4th, 2014, 12:35 PM
how much longah?

BANE13
April 4th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Generic Calendar/Clock - Countdown to Apr 4, 2014 8:00 PM in London (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140404T20&p0=136&msg=Nine+Dragons+OBT+countdown)

RainbowTubeSocks
April 4th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Kkid, I'd like to ask you a question since it looks like you're answering some. What's up with this mixed server? I'm starting to feel like Suba keeps overlooking that suggestion, like, it's chopped liver. Did you guys over at Suba talk to the devs about getting OUR version of 9D back before you patch to full KR (if you guys do get that kind of update)? Or is there something forcing you to use GC's content?

I'm going to be completely honest with you Kkid. The future doesn't look really good.

QnphongvanDj2li
April 4th, 2014, 12:50 PM
just joined 9D 2 days ago, it's my luck lol

Kkid
April 4th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Kkid, I'd like to ask you a question since it looks like you're answering some. What's up with this mixed server? I'm starting to feel like Suba keeps overlooking that suggestion, like, it's chopped liver. Did you guys over at Suba talk to the devs about getting OUR version of 9D back before you patch to full KR (if you guys do get that kind of update)? Or is there something forcing you to use GC's content?

I'm going to be completely honest with you Kkid. The future doesn't look really good.

We are using this content as a base for the game, and then building off that with KR content over time. KR content will not just all magically appear in one big swoosh. And then from there making changes that are wanted by us (Suba community) on specific issues.

As for the server status, I will ask around for a concrete answer to give.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 12:54 PM
At least we'll see kr content eventually. :) Will that be on a test server or the real server?

Kkid
April 4th, 2014, 01:01 PM
At least we'll see kr content eventually. :) Will that be on a test server or the real server?

From what I know, Open Beta won't have KR content. Open Beta will test things like:

bug fixes submitted to us by developers
Possibly introducing Item Mall suggestions
testing larger player base and collecting relevant information
sending important information back to the developers

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 01:03 PM
From what I know, Open Beta won't have KR content. Open Beta will test things like:

bug fixes submitted to us by developers
Possibly introducing Item Mall suggestions
testing larger player base and collecting relevant information
sending important information back to the developers

Do you plan to introduce the item mall at some stage during OBT and if so can you tell us any of the guaranteed items that will be sold? Do you have any information about which bugs the developers have fixed for the release tonight?

RainbowTubeSocks
April 4th, 2014, 01:07 PM
We are using GC's content as a base for the game, and then building off that with KR content over time. KR content will not just all magically appear in one big swoosh. And then from there making changes that are wanted by us (Suba community) on specific issues.

As for the server status, I will ask around for a concrete answer to give.

So are we going to be forced to play this horrible version of 9D? I'm not expecting a super KR update to drop out the sky, but why can't there be a seperate test server specifically for the KR updates that do come along. You can have a test server with GC content as base, give out keys to players, and build over that with KR content over time. In the meanwhile we could have our version of 9D back.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM
So are we going to be forced to play this horrible version of 9D? I'm not expecting a super KR update to drop out the sky, but why can't there be a seperate test server specifically for the KR updates that do come along. You can have a test server with GC content as base, give out keys to players, and build over that with KR content over time. In the meanwhile we could have our version of 9D back.

Rome wasn't built in a day and we didn't have two Colosseums in a day. Let's just wait until the obt is released and then we can decide how to approach these issues.

RainbowTubeSocks
April 4th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I see where this is going and I'm trying to prevent it. I know I'm only one person, but I just wish Suba would listen to the other people who have the same concerns as me. I don't want this to be another "I told you so" moment.

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 01:22 PM
With the release of obt, we should get a big teamspeak group going and grind together! server i.p: eurots5.gameservers.com:9133

Deco69
April 4th, 2014, 01:22 PM
The only problem with the GC base is mainly only the end game, everything is fine until everyone starts capping, everyone is going to be grinding at the start so everything will be fine unless bugs appear.

I'll log in and play for a few hours then go to sleep, just come off a 12hour shift and I'm struggling to stay awake!

NameLess113
April 4th, 2014, 01:42 PM
The only problem with the GC base is mainly only the end game, everything is fine until everyone starts capping, everyone is going to be grinding at the start so everything will be fine unless bugs appear.

I'll log in and play for a few hours then go to sleep, just come off a 12hour shift and I'm struggling to stay awake!

Better go sleep.

Jedaii
April 4th, 2014, 02:13 PM
What does KR content means?

Well, for me it means implementing the KR system formula. In that, character stats, skills, items, mobs, etc working or being applied just as they are on the official KR server. So things such as block rate, critical dodge, balance, etc will work as they should. Start off this server with the KR core foundation and then build on it.

It doesn't matter about the content per se, we just want the game to work as it should and not as the fake hermit twisted it to be.

Why is it so hard to get that?

The unbridled truth is that, we will never get a game (system) like the Koreans have, regardless of what the publisher says.

CBT failed and we are going in to "OBT" which is just a reset of CBT.

I am not that addicted to this game, sorry.

BizaRRe123
April 4th, 2014, 04:10 PM
the offence but the starter gift its totally useless

Neoxkharms0Y2Fj
April 4th, 2014, 04:29 PM
totally useless? smh

BizaRRe123
April 4th, 2014, 04:37 PM
totally useless? smh

a 15 days weap its more than enough.....what you can do with 10 speed pills and a prem at low lvl ?O.o

Hwilks93WJROntL
April 4th, 2014, 04:44 PM
when i use the browser version, it says i need a beta key?

Irgy
April 18th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Once the open beta is done and the full game will launch, do we have to create new characters again or are they going to be transferred?

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Once the open beta is done and the full game will launch, do we have to create new characters again or are they going to be transferred?

When the open beta test has been completed, you won't have to start over because there will not be any data wipes. We were promised that no data wipes would happen after closed beta test.

Araan
April 18th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Use the downloadable client version. The brwoser one sucks.

HellMistress
April 22nd, 2014, 02:29 AM
i cant even download the game can someone help me

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 04:01 AM
i cant even download the game can someone help me

I have sent you a private message as it will be easier to fix the issue.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 07:36 AM
Open LD please.

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 11:12 AM
Open LD please.

Suba's Director said they were having an internal test patch this week and we should know more about the map release by end of April/early May.

Sercova
April 22nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
Before or after Eurovision do you think Jamie?

RagingAsura
April 22nd, 2014, 12:06 PM
Load up my character into LD, i'll terrorize all the bosses xD and give you feedback.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 12:12 PM
Suba's Director said they were having an internal test patch this week and we should know more about the map release by end of April/early May.

I wonder what the next cap will be.

RagingAsura
April 22nd, 2014, 12:17 PM
I'm guessing GL6 or so..unlesss they bring out Icy also which would be cool.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 12:22 PM
I'm guessing GL6 or so..unlesss they bring out Icy also which would be cool.

Can't be GL6 if they only enable LD.

RagingAsura
April 22nd, 2014, 12:40 PM
Why not? You'd be surprised. Maybe GL5 then im not too sure cos I've never tried going that far in LD but i suppose it's possible with just mobs and not bosses. Highest LD mobs are 130 which is around CS10 or so, +2 green, +2 light blues that is GL2 already. GL3 at the first dark blue. You can push it for a further 2-3 levels which makes it GL5-6, albeit real slow - like in CC4 right now.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 12:52 PM
Why not? You'd be surprised. Maybe GL5 then im not too sure cos I've never tried going that far in LD but i suppose it's possible with just mobs and not bosses. Highest LD mobs are 130 which is around CS10 or so, +2 green, +2 light blues that is GL2 already. GL3 at the first dark blue. You can push it for a further 2-3 levels which makes it GL5-6, albeit real slow - like in CC4 right now.

That'd be the same as now, being forced to grind blue mobs.

RagingAsura
April 22nd, 2014, 01:03 PM
Yep, but hopefully they bring out Icy faster than they are bringing out LD. But if Icy comes out too you'll see high hermits and PS's, Maybe DB too if willing to farm SRS. Then from there push to IM if they got Icy dungeon, all this without Tibet LOL.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
Yep, but hopefully they bring out Icy faster than they are bringing out LD. But if Icy comes out too you'll see high hermits and PS's, Maybe DB too if willing to farm SRS. Then from there push to IM if they got Icy dungeon, all this without Tibet LOL.

I want the item mall prices reduced more than opening LD now.

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 01:26 PM

I have suggested the idea of bringing out both Icy and LD together and the management said they will ask the developers.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 01:58 PM
I have suggested the idea of bringing out both Icy and LD together and the management said they will ask the developers.

But don't make icy pvp when it's out.

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 02:03 PM
But don't make icy pvp when it's out.

I highly doubt it will even be considered. Tibet is where the pvp should start.

Araan
April 22nd, 2014, 02:24 PM

But reduce item mall prices first.

Alex2peu
April 22nd, 2014, 04:41 PM
icy pvp would be nice:)

KikyoArrows
April 22nd, 2014, 11:18 PM

No pvp icy? Thats insane the game is boring enough as it is

Jamie9d
April 23rd, 2014, 12:50 AM
No pvp icy? Thats insane the game is boring enough as it is

It's a possibility but you would have to get a lot of community support behind the idea first. Create a thread with a poll and let the publishers see it.

Blackwingsc2KSf
November 18th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Is this going pay to win again? if not im happy to start new again. i loved this game since the beginning. the skills and clans are just unique, doesnt matter how old the game is.

Airuvien
November 20th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Is this going pay to win again? if not im happy to start new again. i loved this game since the beginning. the skills and clans are just unique, doesnt matter how old the game is.

Well *TECHNICALLY* speaking it's not pay to win, it's win by default.

I've yet to see a single person other than myself in-game.

SamuraiLegends
December 19th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Theres still anyone who still play 9Dragons on subagames server? because i'm back online yesterday and the server it's totally empty!

SamuraiLegends
December 19th, 2014, 10:58 AM
I remember in the server opening, there were many players, many players even! but I discouraged for personal reasons and stopped playing ... now, I decided to return, and has not a single living soul online ... what happened? a server with a few players all right, but completely empty? with absolutely no one?

Denisandreea
March 10th, 2015, 03:53 PM
why no1 play?

Jamie9d
March 11th, 2015, 12:46 PM
The server is dead. If you want to know why, read the responses, read the posts and read the threads.

TuskusNphb8tjxt
April 13th, 2015, 10:22 PM
I am having issues with the key I was given it wont work....

Matchetator
May 19th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Do I have to read the whole 9D section of forum to learn why is the server dead?

EternalSonata
May 20th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Do I have to read the whole 9D section of forum to learn why is the server dead?

To make it really simple and from what i remember, Suba bought the rights to publish this game but since they only handled small games so far (mostly youngsters oriented mmos) and did not know how to handle the experienced community of 9D (who have been playing other versions), it became a disaster.

They failed to negociate properly with Indy21 or Zerodin something (the company that are know developing the game and by the way they are making a smartphone version of 9D instead of doing 9Dragons 2) so the old content took a long time and many exploits have not been patched, no GM tool, no proper knowledge of the game mechanism and not taking into consideration what we said....so it's a big waste and such shame since they had good intentions at the beginning.

Gabi1ilJv0v0t3b
December 19th, 2015, 06:11 AM
to bad becuse sem webzen fierd all gamescampus gms and let other server in a mess still for few weeks will be mess ther until new gms or shomnting .... we wish for a decent servers to play oficial ones not the 30-40 private servers who take money and then whipe etc.... but sems not 1 publisher can do shomnting wish i have money to buy rights to publish game in europe but .... i don` have so i only hope this game don`t die here or one gamescampus.

Jspxs5F4vl3R4j7
January 31st, 2016, 05:06 PM
i will start playing on this server till the one at redfox comes online

Jspxs5F4vl3R4j7
January 31st, 2016, 05:11 PM
and if i like it here, i will continue. i used to play 9D in 2010 forgot where and quit coz i used to get pked. if this server is empty maybe i can play and be a winner of all contests :-)

VipertqldsnS2DL
February 22nd, 2016, 02:23 AM
server is dead because if you are running windows 10 operating system you can`t play, lucky I have a win7 pc here.

MrFr3acK
March 30th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Go higher rates... Or this server will be off soon???

Jeremyl902LHeJX
April 2nd, 2016, 11:41 PM
Anyone still playing this game in 2016 or this server is dead too? Wdf gameguard keep "stop communication" and then shut down the game!???*

RahrayB6Eit0245
April 4th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Yep, I'm still playing. Made a few friends too.

Randomjell24lrn
August 5th, 2016, 09:58 AM
is this server any good as redfox wont even let me register

Tung1981
July 5th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your efforts and feedback on 9Dragons' Close Beta Test.

To follow up on our recent update, we have now confirmed with Devs that the 2 key issues: 1) Miss/defense bugs & 2) Problems relating to operation of browser based 9Dragons' version have been addressed.

As these key issues that have been identified as roadblock for Open Beta has been resolved, we will officially draw an end to Close Beta on April 4th, 2014 - 17:00 UK Time. All data from Close Beta will be wiped.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's effort and feedback during the Close Beta period.

We are aware that there are a number of additional bugs that requires fix. Please rest assure that we will be tackling and fixing these bugs in the Open Beta period.

Please be advised that there will be NO DATA WIPE starting from Open Beta.

Thank you again for all your commitment, passion and patience for Suba Games' 9Dragons.

Open Beta begins on April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time. We look forward to seeing you all in Open Beta.
Please help newbie some gift.i want to know have any event on weeken?

Fernandomor7a0t
August 15th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Hey guys, someone can help me? I downloaded the game a couple minutes ago and install it, but when i clicked to play the computer crashed and now i cannot get the game start. Anything like that happen to you guys? My SO is W10